Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange with less risk. - page 4. (Read 1085 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 6
July 10, 2018, 10:48:24 PM
The safest is probably RadarRelay or other DEX's running on 0x, the best are the top 5. And the best mix of both is GDAX. But you also need an exchange that will have pairs available for what you want to trade.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 10, 2018, 10:44:23 PM
I think Binance and Huobi is best crypto exchanges because they selective to listed any coin.  They will listed coin that has strong team and has great fundamental. They also has highest daily volume so make easy to trade with best liquidity.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 10:44:16 PM
Binance-> Coinbase -> GDAX -> any other exchange (no fee from GDAX). Works pretty sweet. Most of the exchanges with altcoins only allow you to exchange BTC or ETH, fiat is almost never used.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 10:42:49 PM
I use Binance and Kucoin mostly, and I use Cryptopia for new and harder to find stuff. Also, I just invested in COSS. I think it's gonna be big once the new UI and engine launch. You are entitled to a fee split as well which is guaranteed by a smart contract, so that is a big plus in my book.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 10:25:43 PM
I usually use Houbi exchange does not have a significant hacking, trading volume is large.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
July 10, 2018, 10:18:23 PM
I think the best exchange that users can feel comfortable about is the exchange that has the security and convenience for its users to exchange its tokens and be able to keep our identity confidential after verifying the exchange account.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
July 09, 2018, 12:32:50 PM
I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?

which exchange did you use then?
there are many exchanges and most importantly your altcoin is listed on which exchange. that is what you should know, unless you are a trader. you can trade in bittrex, hitbtc and binance.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
July 09, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?

Binance is currently best exchange, good server, good service, also biggest volume exchange right now.
And the coins they're selling is top coins because it's not easy to be listed in binance
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
July 09, 2018, 12:13:20 PM
every centralized exchange is very risky. but decentralized ones are not well developed and they dont have enough volume. so we dont have any choice. i trade on bittrex and binance because of high volumes.
YES! Decentralized is the best choice if you wanna trade with less risk. i think decentralized exchange have a high volume right now. you can trade in IDEX these is the best decentralized exchange for me. IDEX is also have a high volume
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
July 09, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

Actually all now exchange trading is become erratic ,and i dont know the explanation why,maybe they enjoy now and abusing that many people selling there crypto because of panic situation due to consistently bearish market,so in order to gain those exchange a  profit the processing fee is also going high.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
July 09, 2018, 12:05:20 PM
every centralized exchange is very risky. but decentralized ones are not well developed and they dont have enough volume. so we dont have any choice. i trade on bittrex and binance because of high volumes.
Activity: 467
July 09, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
I do not know who the best exchangers there, but some of the exchangers I use and are pretty safe are bittrex, okex and poloniex, I often use them
Activity: 490
July 09, 2018, 12:00:55 PM
How quite recently Vitalik Buterin said that centralized exchanges do not exactly need us, because the community understands that some group of people controls bitcoine prices on stock exchanges
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
July 09, 2018, 11:57:01 AM
If you want safe, try the big one like Binnance, Kucoin...those are established exchanges with reputation.
If those exchanges decided to run away with client money, they have to think twice because there are supper whales trading on and we never know the connections of big whales. So the bigger exchange, the less risk.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
If you are looking for an exchange with safety in mind then look no further, choose Binance.  Binance is an international, multi-language cryptocurrency exchange. The company built high-frequency trading systems for brokers. Binance exchange is one of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges that offers trading in more than 45 virtual coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
July 09, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

First thing you need to find out which exchange that listing the tokens that you want to sell on coinmarketcap. Usually the listed exchange are recommended, the best exchange so far is binance, because they have a good volume trading there. There are many good exchanges too though.
Activity: 392
July 09, 2018, 08:37:48 AM
to drudgery as adjacent operation with discrimination on strategics to scud as the particular on regulation of dactyls of the indifference as disbursing operation with ownership of ingenuity on equilibrate and deliverance with results of extensives.
Activity: 322
https://exip.live/
July 09, 2018, 01:34:18 AM
I think you better to use centralized exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, Okex. Centralized exchanges have good security and so, our tokens have less risk. Not only less risk but also centralized exchanges are user-friendly platforms. So, we can use them easily.
Activity: 36
July 09, 2018, 01:16:59 AM
Pretty much i just stick with binance and coinbase. Cant wait to see coinbase support more coins
Activity: 109
July 09, 2018, 01:12:44 AM
There how many exchanges in the market with low risk. Binance is a great platform for Crypto exchange. Idex, Okex are also great options.
Pages:
Jump to: