Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 118. (Read 455235 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Free picks for tonights nba ! Smiley

You can bet here:
DIRECTBET,NITROGENSPORTS,JETWIN

ENJOYY!! Smiley

I'll try this one first time that I'm gonna follow you here I hope we both win, good luck I know you do have many followers and I also wanted to be one of them. Thank you for this free bet.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
It seems that you have a very nice performance. I only got to find this thread today, but from now on I'll be watching your thread and picking your Tips.
Keep up the good tipping!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I too agree if you make a parlay with teams from 1.2-1.3 odds with odd 2 min for the cost of 0.003 BTC (condition, always to have free parlay after loss) yes that would be good. Congrats for today again, very good job.

Yes that sounds amazing,good job Joca again on todays picks. Smiley Good thing that i have seen this great free chance,will buy tommorows premium picks.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Free picks for tonights nba ! Smiley

You can bet here:
DIRECTBET,NITROGENSPORTS,JETWIN

ENJOYY!! Smiley

legendary
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
I too agree if you make a parlay with teams from 1.2-1.3 odds with odd 2 min for the cost of 0.003 BTC (condition, always to have free parlay after loss) yes that would be good. Congrats for today again, very good job.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
The one day I don't play, you all make big wins. Shit.
legendary
after the worst streak ever i think this day will break the streak and we are getting back to the winning one Smiley
Yeah, does seem like a very unlucky period.

http://topbitcoinsites.com/supersafe-parlay/ (free premium parlay total odd: 1.80)[/b][/i][/u]
This might be interesting. I'll follow.

How is this one going?

Austrian league premium pick was a win,the odd was 2.40 it was amazing

No matter how safe you call it, its still a parlay which contains risk of losing, but I hope this will turn things around, this end week was a really really bad one for us, but we have to stay optimistic and think things can only go better.
Well, the parlay was just one in the 70th minute. The Irish game was even easier, 2 goals in the first 10 minutes.

Yeah already won,  hopefully things will starts to turn for the better, we were used to get lots of consecutive wins following Joca premium picks. Good thing it was won.

plus yeah the parlay came in the 65th minute so we can call it a good comeback
premium picks for tommorow coming in 1 hour ! Smiley
copper member
No matter how safe you call it, its still a parlay which contains risk of losing, but I hope this will turn things around, this end week was a really really bad one for us, but we have to stay optimistic and think things can only go better.
Well, the parlay was just one in the 70th minute. The Irish game was even easier, 2 goals in the first 10 minutes.

Yeah already won,  hopefully things will starts to turn for the better, we were used to get lots of consecutive wins following Joca premium picks. Good thing it was won.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
copper member
after the worst streak ever i think this day will break the streak and we are getting back to the winning one Smiley

today i will give 1 premium pick and 1 free premium pick parlay(over 1.5 odd )

Premium Picks
http://topbitcoinsites.com/austria-starts-at-1830-2/
http://topbitcoinsites.com/supersafe-parlay/ (free premium parlay total odd: 1.80)

legendary
Terminated.
Yeah, does seem like a very unlucky period.

http://topbitcoinsites.com/supersafe-parlay/ (free premium parlay total odd: 1.80)[/b][/i][/u]
This might be interesting. I'll follow.

How is this one going?
legendary

today i will give 1 premium pick and 1 free premium pick parlay(over 1.5 odd )

Premium Picks
http://topbitcoinsites.com/austria-starts-at-1830-2/
http://topbitcoinsites.com/supersafe-parlay/ (free premium parlay total odd: 1.80)
legendary
hello guys what do you think of me creating new super safe picks that will cost 0.003 btc but the odds would go from 1.20 - 1.50
How about a parlay with such bets so that the total odds go around 2-3. Make it cost 0.003 BTC usually, but make it free every day after premium losses? This seems fair to me. Maybe somebody else has a better idea though.
Sounds nice i will try that as well,but that will be only if we loss both picks i will give this from now
legendary
Terminated.
hello guys what do you think of me creating new super safe picks that will cost 0.003 btc but the odds would go from 1.20 - 1.50
How about a parlay with such bets so that the total odds go around 2-3. Make it cost 0.003 BTC usually, but make it free every day after premium losses? This seems fair to me. Maybe somebody else has a better idea though.
legendary
i would still host the 0.01 premiums that go from 1.5 and up
copper member
It was another loss, today but I have not picked any pick, hopefully the Serie A will win, I think it can do it.
legendary
Terminated.
Free premium picks for sunday because of a bad saturday:
http://topbitcoinsites.com/netherland-starts-at-1430/

It does not look good for this pick at the moment. There is still more than enough time, but still. It's actually quite rare for either team to go under 2 goals in a match if you look at the statistics. Looks like this week is filled with bad luck.
legendary
legendary
Terminated.
this wolfsburg and hoffenhaim are crazy if you ask me
they miss a damn penalty,then in the 92th minute they miss a 115% chance,no word
Exactly. Quite unfortunate actually, I expected more.

now waiting for the MLS match tonight
I actually played over 2.5 goals on Nitrogen and won! The statistics for this week don't look good at all, could somebody post a summary?
Jump to: