Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 122. (Read 455235 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Oh my God my premium pick won, 0.06 BTC, wonderful Joca, i was checking at livescore and saw FT 1-1, now I check again, its 2-1 , wonderful I again choose the right pick Smiley , hahahaha its fun.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Just posting here to keep an eye out. It would be nice if you kept a spreadsheet of all picks ever made (pick, date, W/L). This would require some effort but it would certainly be great.
You can check the history from the links where i posted and see the result of the premium picks
also there is a history tab on the site
legendary
I guess it was 2 loss today, don't know your champions league prediction, but none of them made both teams to score, and none of them made to over 2.5 , well we can not win all the times I guess. Hoping for something better tomorrow.
Well you guess bad Cheesy , wolves made it in the 95th minute some how haha
after half time when i seen the results i thinked that it was impossible,gent disapointed me with their play

1/2 today had to happen at some point

Champions league premium pick for match Chelsea - PSG below Smiley
http://topbitcoinsites.com/champions-league-13/

second match will be nba and it will be posted in the next 15 hours!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Just posting here to keep an eye out. It would be nice if you kept a spreadsheet of all picks ever made (pick, date, W/L). This would require some effort but it would certainly be great.
copper member
I guess it was 2 loss today, don't know your champions league prediction, but none of them made both teams to score, and none of them made to over 2.5 , well we can not win all the times I guess. Hoping for something better tomorrow.
copper member
Champions league match is predictable I guess both options will happen there, anyway both have lower odds, so lets see what happens in Championship tonight.
legendary
I bought the championship match, and you have gone against all statistics, well hope in a win with 2.12 odd as i betted to win about 0.06, hopefully I will not get destroyed. I am sure champions league match has lower odd.
For me the champions league match is much better,but i have high hopes for championship match
lets see what will happen Smiley
copper member
I bought the championship match, and you have gone against all statistics, well hope in a win with 2.12 odd as i betted to win about 0.06, hopefully I will not get destroyed. I am sure champions league match has lower odd.
legendary
Bought todays picks as well. Let's see how it goes. Grin
the champion league match looks pretty confident
Going for the 10th win in row
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Bought todays picks as well. Let's see how it goes. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Seems like everyones winning with jocas premium picks might as well give this one a try for myself.
legendary
Both premium picks hit. I made 7,25 euro profit on Unibet (10 euro deposit) and 0.01980357BTC on Directbet (0.02676158BTC deposit). I did have to pay for the picks as well (so minus 0.02BTC).
Another perfect day for the buyers of the your premium tip, I only bought the switzerland league 2, but I am happy for all the others who bought both premium pics. I think you are on at least 8 consecutive premium pick wins , which is awesome, congrats Joca97.
thanks guys for your support,hope you earned a few $,tommorows the champion league lets see what we can do about that Smiley

Premium Picks for tuesday:
http://topbitcoinsites.com/champions-league-12/
http://topbitcoinsites.com/england-championship-starts-at-2045-3/

Yup 8th win in row
copper member
Another perfect day for the buyers of the your premium tip, I only bought the switzerland league 2, but I am happy for all the others who bought both premium pics. I think you are on at least 8 consecutive premium pick wins , which is awesome, congrats Joca97.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Both premium picks hit. I made 7,25 euro profit on Unibet (10 euro deposit) and 0.01980357BTC on Directbet (0.02676158BTC deposit). I did have to pay for the picks as well (so minus 0.02BTC).
legendary
As far as I know second premium pick was changed to the game of 16.00 for Switzerland, it was Young Boys vs Luzern, both teams to score and it was a win. But only Joca97 can give you a detailed explanation regarding your question.
yes it was changed due to the game being postponed

I HAVE PURCHASED BOTH PREMIUM PICKS LAST NIGHT FOR THE ENGISH PREMIER LEAGUE AND SWITZERLAND

BUT LUGANO VS BASEL GAME IS SUSPENDED .

I THINK I MUST GET A REFUND OR FREE PREMIUM PICK

REGARDS

Problem solved
sry for the slight problem Smiley fixed instantly
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I HAVE PURCHASED BOTH PREMIUM PICKS LAST NIGHT FOR THE ENGISH PREMIER LEAGUE AND SWITZERLAND

REGARDS

Problem solved
copper member
As far as I know second premium pick was changed to the game of 16.00 for Switzerland, it was Young Boys vs Luzern, both teams to score and it was a win. But only Joca97 can give you a detailed explanation regarding your question.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

REGARDS
legendary
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Both premium picks were a win. Thanks!