Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 348. (Read 455014 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
follow this topic for a while, nice strategy with low stake - better chance for win, congrats for your methods Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Matches for today

1st match
France U19 - Azerbaijan U19

Half Time/Full Time win by france
Odd:1.58

2nd match
Bahrain   -   Colombia

Colombia wins second half
Odd:1.67

3rd match
Fjolnir   -   Fram

Over 2.5 goals
Odd:1.40

4th match
Grotta   -   KR Reykjavik

Both teams score
Odd:1.55

Good luck

investors will get premium picks,contact me if you want to join the premium club !
legendary
Cashback 15%
1st half Germany wins
Odd:1.5!!

The odds for this is quite small and risky, germany may be a strong team but bear i mind that most of the german player are exhausted from the champions league and local league, and this is a friendly match so dont expect them to blow of Australia, besides, i found that australia + 3 get the odds of 1.6 in Directbet, which is better IMO
That is exactly the case here! I wouldn't trust in germany at all. Not after that failed match against Poland when they lost 0:2 last year, they can fail here again.
remember that germany is playing at home,so they can easily crash them

if you think the bet is unsafe dont bet on it ,you got more bets Smiley

you can also join the premium club and get easy premium picks!! Smiley

You got a point, still dont underestimate the Australian, because they are not a team that isnt good at football, but indeed they have shown quite a quality, well im not doubting your picks, indeed I aprreciate them, just stating my thoughts about your picks here , nothing more  Smiley

well we will see how the match will go,remember that germany is a world champion,and australia was the worst team in the world cup
so i think germany we will win,i aprreciate that you like my picks and follow,i think you can earn something from this

also now investors will receive much more picks ! Smiley

So this comes out exactly like I thought, although overall your picks is great 3/4 picks won is a very great ratiobut betting on this is a risky event and the odds isnt really great comparing to australia +3 with odds of 1.6, wondering , where did you get this odds from?

i get odds mostly from directbet and bet365
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
1st half Germany wins

The odds for this is quite small and risky, germany may be a strong team but bear i mind that most of the german player are exhausted from the champions league and local league, and this is a friendly match so dont expect them to blow of Australia, besides, i found that australia + 3 get the odds of 1.6 in Directbet, which is better IMO
That is exactly the case here! I wouldn't trust in germany at all. Not after that failed match against Poland when they lost 0:2 last year, they can fail here again.

You got a point, still dont underestimate the Australian, because they are not a team that isnt good at football, but indeed they have shown quite a quality, well im not doubting your picks, indeed I aprreciate them, just stating my thoughts about your picks here , nothing more  Smiley

well we will see how the match will go,remember that germany is a world champion,and australia was the worst team in the world cup
so i think germany we will win,i aprreciate that you like my picks and follow,i think you can earn something from this

So this comes out exactly like I thought, although overall your picks is great 3/4 picks won is a very great ratiobut betting on this is a risky event and the odds isnt really great comparing to australia +3 with odds of 1.6, wondering , where did you get this odds from?
legendary
Cashback 15%
Bets for today!

3games won out of 4 great day

germany drawed first half 1-1 after a lead of 1-0 really close!!
but great day

investors can join the premium club just pm me Smiley

Hey op,

I have a couple of questions before i start following you and betting hope you can answer , from 85 wins and 26 losses how much profit or loss have you got ?

To me that is good ratio and i am curious to say the least/.

If you don't want to answer here i understand you can pm me if you would prefer Smiley

its not a problem to answer you Smiley

i didnt bet much on my picks,but when i opened investment for my tips i add some cash as well
and all investors including me currently are in profit by 2 bitcoins,in total all investors!(not each)
so its going great Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bets for today!

but great day

Hey op,

I have a couple of questions before i start following you and betting hope you can answer , from 85 wins and 26 losses how much profit or loss have you got ?

To me that is good ratio and i am curious to say the least/.

If you don't want to answer here i understand you can pm me if you would prefer Smiley
legendary
Cashback 15%
Bets for today!

1st match
Ghana   -   Namibia

Ghana wins
Odd:2.05

2nd match
Georgia   -   Malta

Over 1.5 goals
Odd:1.35

3rd match
Swaziland   -   South Africa

Over 2.5 goals
Odd:1.85

4th match
Germany   -   Australia

1st half Germany wins

but great day

legendary
Cashback 15%
1st half Germany wins

legendary
1st half Germany wins

legendary
Cashback 15%
1st half Germany wins

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
1st half Germany wins

legendary
1st half Germany wins

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bets for today!

1st match
Ghana   -   Namibia

Ghana wins

Great bet as advised by Joca, placed a single bet, won  Cheesy

legendary
Cashback 15%
Bets for today!

1st match
Ghana   -   Namibia

Ghana wins

2nd match
Georgia   -   Malta

Over 1.5 goals
Odd:1.35

3rd match
Swaziland   -   South Africa

Over 2.5 goals

4th match
Germany   -   Australia

1st half Germany wins
legendary
Cashback 15%
where is your tips for placing bets? i cant see it here.
please update man, if you are real analyst and predictor

go pages back and you will see all my bets that i made before!
will post some matches soon for today!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
where is your tips for placing bets? i cant see it here.
please update man, if you are real analyst and predictor
legendary
Cashback 15%
Any advise on Indonesie vs Cameroon ( friendly ) i have an idea Indonesia has a chance Smiley

no advice on it,the game has already started...but both teams are terible!!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Any advise on Indonesie vs Cameroon ( friendly ) i have an idea Indonesia has a chance Smiley
legendary
Cashback 15%
MATCHES FOR TONIGHT!!

1st match
Brechin   -   Peterhead

Over 2.5 goals

Bet results came in early, on slight profit here, thanks to the good single bet advised by Joca  Cheesy

http://prntscr.com/6kwybb
I approve this

All investors betted on this game as a single ,and every single investor is in plus today!!

Investors please pm me if you want to join the premium group(its free)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MATCHES FOR TONIGHT!!

1st match
Brechin   -   Peterhead

Over 2.5 goals

Bet results came in early, on slight profit here, thanks to the good single bet advised by Joca  Cheesy

http://prntscr.com/6kwybb
Jump to: