Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 351. (Read 455012 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
MATCHES FOR TONIGHT!!

1st match
Barcelona   -   Manchester City

DOUBLE CHANCE X2
Odd:3.05

2nd match
Dortmund   -   Juventus

DOUBLE CHANCE X2
Odd:1.70

3rd match
Partizan   -   Jagodina

Partizan wins
Odd:1.25

good luck!

tonight was good 2/3 games won
but im really mad at manchester city because they missed a penalty in 80 minute of the game
they could have drawed in the end

tommorow more games for europe league!!
almost draw for city, too bad Kun Aguerro can't score from Penalty Kick Sad
lose on city bet, but won from juventus Cheesy
waiting tips for europe league, i hope you can predict :
Roma vs Fiorentina and Internazionale vs Wolfsburg matches

Hey, quick question:

I just played Arsenal to win HC, it looked like this: Arsenal - 1.75 @ 4.9

But I only got half my winnings? Any reason for that?

I thought since they won by 2, it means the bet is in?
1,5 : won full of your bet
1.75 : won half of your bet
if you live in Asia, you more likely will understand this type of handicap Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
MATCHES FOR TONIGHT!!

1st match

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

2nd match
Dortmund   -   Juventus

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

3rd match
Partizan   -   Jagodina

Partizan wins

good luck!

tonight was good 2/3 games won
but im really mad at manchester city because they missed a penalty in 80 minute of the game
they could have drawed in the end

tommorow more games for europe league!!
legendary
Cashback 15%

3rd match
Partizan   -   Jagodina
✔✔✔

Partizan wins✔✔✔

good luck!
First pick of the day already won ✔✔✔
Partizan won 3-0 against Jagodina like expected!!! ✔✔✔

waiting for other 2 games later!!!
legendary
Cashback 15%
MATCHES FOR TONIGHT!!

1st match

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

2nd match
Dortmund   -   Juventus

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

3rd match
Partizan   -   Jagodina

Partizan wins

good luck!
Going for City away to Barca, brave! I will be going the other way and backing Barca, I just haven't seen the abilty to play in Europe yet from Man City.
I like the Dortmund double chance bet though, they just aren't very good at the moment, it will catch up with them sooner or later in Europe, as it has all season in the Bundesliga.

city finaly needs to do something in champions league if they dont do it,why did they bought so many players
so expensively...it would be a shame...it will be a good match

so it means Manchester City will be good pick for that match so i can take risk to put bet on them @8 odds,
what is your suggestion about that?
Maybe you can try X2 is risky as well but you can try but i dont guarrante anything on that bet...you can maybe put that city scores 1 or 2 goals or something like that...if you want you can risk on city but i would place X2
your choice
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
MATCHES FOR TONIGHT!!

1st match

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

2nd match
Dortmund   -   Juventus

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

3rd match
Partizan   -   Jagodina

Partizan wins

good luck!
Going for City away to Barca, brave! I will be going the other way and backing Barca, I just haven't seen the abilty to play in Europe yet from Man City.
I like the Dortmund double chance bet though, they just aren't very good at the moment, it will catch up with them sooner or later in Europe, as it has all season in the Bundesliga.

city finaly needs to do something in champions league if they dont do it,why did they bought so many players

so it means Manchester City will be good pick for that match so i can take risk to put bet on them @8 odds,
what is your suggestion about that?
legendary
Cashback 15%
MATCHES FOR TONIGHT!!

1st match

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

2nd match
Dortmund   -   Juventus

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

3rd match
Partizan   -   Jagodina

Partizan wins

good luck!

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
MATCHES FOR TONIGHT!!

1st match

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

2nd match
Dortmund   -   Juventus

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

3rd match
Partizan   -   Jagodina

Partizan wins

good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
MATCHES FOR TONIGHT!!

1st match

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

2nd match
Dortmund   -   Juventus

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

good luck!

That is a great odds for double chance, but City have been dropping their performance , they were beaten up by burnley, was a lucky win but still they didnt manage to score although burnley got poor defences, on the other hand, Barca is not a team that is going to defend even if they are already qualified for it

Dortmund and Juventus will be struggling hard to attack each another, chances are dortmund going to win as they are playing on their ground and their mentality is on the rise since their league comeback from the rockbottom, well we will see how this goes tonight
legendary
Cashback 15%
MATCHES FOR TONIGHT!!

1st match

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

2nd match
Dortmund   -   Juventus

DOUBLE CHANCE X2

3rd match
Partizan   -   Jagodina

Partizan wins

good luck!
legendary
Cashback 15%
well i think it will be a draw in first half if exidently arsenal scores,arsenal will win after that100%
so im pretty sure that it will be draw!!

So my prediction was right for this and basically monaco going all out defense but too bad they lost the game due to Monaco score 3 in away game, they play beautifully for this and got a lot of on target hot, Monaco is just hard to be cracked i guess

well i watched the game,and i was pretty confident with monaco,just like i expected that they would play defence
but arsenal scored in 37minute and after that monaco continued defending,not even trying to attack
like i said before if arsenal scores one goal they will win for sure the match,but too bad

also my english picks were perfect i had much more but i didnt post will post on saturday more english lower league picks!!

yes indeed i have no doubt with your picks due to your reasonable reason, but I dont follow up picks blindly, usually I will judge it and compare to my own prediction, nice pick of your for tonight with 2/4 record, will keep this thread on watchlist to see your picks for tomorrow's champions league matches

Check my thread for tommorow and you will see lots of new picks,with the 2 champion league games as well
I have a good feeling for tommorow!!thanks for nice comments as well Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hey, quick question:

i dont pretty much understand that but i think the 0.75 means that you receive some back or half
or something like that
i never betted with that

Daamn it!!

I just googled it and you are right, I only won half.

I just assumed it is the same as .5 HC.

FUCK, I got too greedy, and should have betted the original bet, which was -1,5 @ 3,9. But since it sank from 5.6 earlier today, I just assumed  .75 was the same as .5.

Welp, lost out on over 2BTC
legendary
well i think it will be a draw in first half if exidently arsenal scores,arsenal will win after that100%

So my prediction was right for this and basically monaco going all out defense but too bad they lost the game due to Monaco score 3 in away game, they play beautifully for this and got a lot of on target hot, Monaco is just hard to be cracked i guess

well i watched the game,and i was pretty confident with monaco,just like i expected that they would play defence
but arsenal scored in 37minute and after that monaco continued defending,not even trying to attack
like i said before if arsenal scores one goal they will win for sure the match,but too bad

also my english picks were perfect i had much more but i didnt post will post on saturday more english lower league picks!!

yes indeed i have no doubt with your picks due to your reasonable reason, but I dont follow up picks blindly, usually I will judge it and compare to my own prediction, nice pick of your for tonight with 2/4 record, will keep this thread on watchlist to see your picks for tomorrow's champions league matches
legendary
Cashback 15%

legendary
Cashback 15%
Hey, quick question:

i dont pretty much understand that but i think the 0.75 means that you receive some back or half
or something like that
i never betted with that
legendary

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hey, quick question:

legendary
Cashback 15%
okey night today,2/4 games won a little set back
but tommorow we will kill it!!!

legendary
Cashback 15%
Bets for tonights champions league!!!!

1st match
Atl. Madrid - Bayer Leverkusen

Second half over 0.5 goals
Odd:1.30!

2nd match
Monaco  -   Arsenal

First Half draw!!
Odd:2.15!

I actually dont think that First half would be a draw because monaco will be defending as they have almost anqualified for the next round and Arsenal will be going in with an all out attact since the first half, but we will see how this goes
well currently i think that monaco will defend in firdt half and that it will be a draw,if you want to  play safe play over  0.5
goals in second half or maybe even over 1.5 goals

it will be less than 2 goals for sure, and it will be arsenal scoring, either arsenal win 1st half or draw, this is a sure win match for arsenal on the first half, and also they are currently on top performance
legendary

1st match

2nd match
Monaco  -   Arsenal

First Half draw!!

I actually dont think that First half would be a draw because monaco will be defending as they have almost anqualified for the next round and Arsenal will be going in with an all out attact since the first half, but we will see how this goes
well currently i think that monaco will defend in firdt half and that it will be a draw,if you want to  play safe play over  0.5

it will be less than 2 goals for sure, and it will be arsenal scoring, either arsenal win 1st half or draw, this is a sure win match for arsenal on the first half, and also they are currently on top performance
legendary
Cashback 15%

1st match

2nd match
Monaco  -   Arsenal

First Half draw!!

Jump to: