Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 49. (Read 455235 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Thanks guys they solve the problem they said that the problem was because refreshing multiple times or somebody trying to login multiple times
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
I can't access nitrogen website it says that the country or region has been banned by the owner what can I do? I'm in MX btw
You can use a vpn as most people who are in a region where they are not able to view a site does this.
Cashing out if you win something could be another thing as if they are suspicious of you doing something out of the ordinary they can ask you to prove where you are. But it would need to be a substantial amount for them to ask you these sort of questions such as over 500mbtc I would say.

So Mexico is banned from their site? That is weird as this would mean the US would probably be as well. Embarrassed

Yeah try using another proxy address or some sort of tool to try and login to your nitrogensports account

probobly your country dosent allow gambling or some sort of betting
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
I can't access nitrogen website it says that the country or region has been banned by the owner what can I do? I'm in MX btw
You can use a vpn as most people who are in a region where they are not able to view a site does this.
Cashing out if you win something could be another thing as if they are suspicious of you doing something out of the ordinary they can ask you to prove where you are. But it would need to be a substantial amount for them to ask you these sort of questions such as over 500mbtc I would say.

So Mexico is banned from their site? That is weird as this would mean the US would probably be as well. Embarrassed
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: