Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 53. (Read 455235 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
hey Joca , as I see you are launching your own site for the premium tips
can you please record the results so people can know what to expect when they buy the tips , it would be nice to have full records of old paid picks and how much ROI you making
as I can see in your site one pick costs 7$ and that's a lot IMO without knowing how much your ROI , cause the average gambler bets less than 100$ a game
with 100$ bets you need to have 7% ROI in order for the followers to break even and not sure if that 7% is achievable

the price will probobly lowered soon,you can see the total amount that the vip group has profited also you can see the stats everyday in my thread of free and vip picks

well that's good to know
yeah I can see that you are over 4.5 BTC profit in premium but still don't know what is your unit bet and how much matches you bet on total so can't get your ROI
I will join your site when it launches cause haven't found a single profitable picks sites so far , so hopefully you will change my thoughts about paid picks  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
can you please record the results so people can know what to expect when they buy the tips , it would be nice to have full records of old paid picks and how much ROI you making
as I can see in your site one pick costs 7$ and that's a lot IMO without knowing how much your ROI , cause the average gambler bets less than 100$ a game
with 100$ bets you need to have 7% ROI in order for the followers to break even and not sure if that 7% is achievable

the price will probobly lowered soon,you can see the total amount that the vip group has profited also you can see the stats everyday in my thread of free and vip picks
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
After couple of months,i got my new website online ! You can check out my VIP predictions and buy them instantly and buy memberships with all new levels and new cheaper prices!!!!

Check it out now ! : www.vipsportstip.com
Pages:
Jump to: