Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 77. (Read 455235 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Great picks
also the picks at the VIP is MUCH better with higher odds!
Can you tell me how much higher are the odds in a pm for the last few picks. I might be enticed enough to purchase a VIP membership if the price for January is affordable enough.
 Smiley
Joca97's picks are almost spot on for the last month or so. Am expecting it to continue into the new year
so want to be part of that winning team as I am not to familiar with these leagues so need a bit of help out with them as you can see from my first entry bet into Turkish Super League. Grin
I still don't know if it won yet. Undecided

But Joca97 thanks for this service that you provide to us new gamblers into these leagues. Wink
Hey mate,these leagues are England Premier League and Scotland Premier League

also the prices for my vip picks are these

Daily pick cost is :0.007 BTC
Weekly Membership is:0.04 BTC
Monthly Membership is:0.14 BTC

Very nice prices! Grin
I will probably go for the monthly one. And I know the England Premier league already but did not recogize the picks for the Scottish ones. So my bad.
Will have to get to know the teams a bit more if i want to bet on those matches especially if you are offering them as VIP picks. Wink
Looking forward in having those picks to choose from in the coming year!
All the best to you and your winning choices Joca97! Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
the price is worth it !
i'm in
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Great picks
Can you tell me how much higher are the odds in a pm for the last few picks. I might be enticed enough to purchase a VIP membership if the price for January is affordable enough.
 Smiley
Joca97's picks are almost spot on for the last month or so. Am expecting it to continue into the new year
so want to be part of that winning team as I am not to familiar with these leagues so need a bit of help out with them as you can see from my first entry bet into Turkish Super League. Grin

But Joca97 thanks for this service that you provide to us new gamblers into these leagues. Wink
Hey mate,these leagues are England Premier League and Scotland Premier League

also the prices for my vip picks are these

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Great picks
 Smiley

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Great picks
legendary
3/3 on free picks today Smiley))
and 1/1 on VIP picks
this makes it a perfect day,another great job

VIP group in +1.205 BTC just this month with betting 0.10 btc per match,awesome achivement

IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING VIP GROUP

Starting in january VIP picks will be for sale,you can buy daily picks or a weekly membership or a monthly membership

Also users that are on NitrogenSports
over my link will receive once a week a free VIP pick
to get this free VIP pick you should contact me every wednesday with your user ID number on NitrogenSports

At january first the VIP daily picks will be available on sale
For now you can contact me for Weekly and Monthly Memberships

Remember if you want free VIP picks and exclusive offers more register on NitrogenSports

Regards
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
Great streak of wins is going here today I have some bad luck and place a big parlay with Borussia Dortmund ML which kill me badly but still happy have very small profit from this single win congrats to all winners on Premium pick
I hate Borussia Dortmund they made me lose that too.
I should of bet on corners instead. Roll Eyes Over 6.5 for every match is nice bet to chose from.

But congrats on the nice streak you are having with 8 wins right now.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
7 wins in row, thanks JOCA
Now its 8 mate Smiley

The giant odd of 2.20 gaved us a big boost on profit for this month
superb month!

So true!

Joined this month, but so far, having such unbelievable results for such a newbie in sports tipping is great! Thanks a lot once more.
legendary
Now its 8 mate Smiley

The giant odd of 2.20 gaved us a big boost on profit for this month
superb month!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Great streak of wins is going here today I have some bad luck and place a big parlay with Borussia Dortmund ML which kill me badly but still happy have very small profit from this single win congrats to all winners on Premium pick
Pages:
Jump to: