Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST FREE SPORTS BETS #1 TIPSTER✔(W7100/L1900) 410K VIEWS REACHED!!! - page 79. (Read 455235 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Today's vip tip lost, I hope tomorrow we're gonna win

It's not a problem if you lose a vip tip after you have won 3 so I think there is nothing to be worried here. Just follow patiently , every tipster is profitable in the long run and speaking about time, Joca is one of the oldest tipsters here. Every tipster has also his darkest moments so be prepared for anything. In the end I think in the long run you should be in profit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Today's vip tip lost, I hope tomorrow we're gonna win
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
A very good comeback by Joca97 today we have 3/3 in VIP much satisfied and happy with this because need streak like this hope we will enjoy some good until Christmas because need some good amount after big scam  Cheesy
We nailed it today!!!

Free picks 3/3 all won!!
VIP picks 1/1 winnn

VIP streak 3/3 !!!

This is what we are talking about!!!! The vip group is increasing everyday !!! JOIN WHILE ITS FREE!!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
A very good comeback by Joca97 today we have 3/3 in VIP much satisfied and happy with this because need streak like this hope we will enjoy some good until Christmas because need some good amount after big scam  Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Today Atletico Play like suckers and give me big shock I was very satisfied but at the end they was goalless and I am right now winless very bad play by them today
Yeah im pretty mad at them as well,they ruined me for today

but the VIP picks was a nice win Vittese vs Zwolle went over 2.5 goals really fast so after vip group is finally back we started with 2/2 Smiley
Wow good job joca hopefully i can also wagered that amount so i can be a part of your vip group and enjoy the luxury of free high percentage tips coming from you good luck mate and please continue this thread.
legendary
Today Atletico Play like suckers and give me big shock I was very satisfied but at the end they was goalless and I am right now winless very bad play by them today
Yeah im pretty mad at them as well,they ruined me for today

but the VIP picks was a nice win Vittese vs Zwolle went over 2.5 goals really fast so after vip group is finally back we started with 2/2 Smiley
Merit: 504
Merit: 500
this would be a huge tips if everything wins and luckily yo play with a parlay bets, i know by heart that joca really understand the game and chances to have a good edge is there every time he shared free tips so i will be picking this bets and assess, good luck mate.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
How do we join the VIP again? Just register using your affiliate link in Nitrogen Sports? Then how do we get VIP picks if we are VIP already?
yes you need to register over my link
and wager at least 0.05 btc a week,also you need to pm me the number ID of your account so i can keep track Smiley

you will get the picks by PM every day o most

I see. I might not be able to wager 0.05 a week yet. Can you lower this requirement for new members?
legendary
How do we join the VIP again? Just register using your affiliate link in Nitrogen Sports? Then how do we get VIP picks if we are VIP already?
yes you need to register over my link
and wager at least 0.05 btc a week,also you need to pm me the number ID of your account so i can keep track Smiley

you will get the picks by PM every day o most
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I like the bet with over 219.5 points for the Golden State Warriors and I will follow it without a doubt. Last time they played they did score 143 points so chances are pretty high the game to end with over 219.5 points. As for the Toronto Raptors to me that is an unpredictable team together with Philadelphiers76. Odd is really inviting so let me go and bet on it right now.
Pages:
Jump to: