Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO bounty to join its signature campaign now ??? - page 3. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Just like the unpredictability of the market is it also hard to estimate the accuracy of the bounty hunting projects. Once the ICO is finished only then can we say if it is good or bad. And then there is the option of reading the white paper to help analyze them.
Activity: 182
A lot of good ico so you are confused, I myself just started joining bounty and even this has not been completed, please join in Triwer if you wish.
Activity: 168
Attention please! You've come to the place that will make you rich and successful! Now you can find out everything about it. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Look at my signature. I think it's a pretty good project, so you can join this company. Can also check the company SpringRole.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I'm currently in signature campaign the RedCab project. The RedCab project collected a lot of money.
Their bounty campaign will end on August 15th. For the short term, I think RedCab is a great opportunity  Smiley

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Surely everyone would suggest their current campaign and this'll be pointless. So i suggest you go find your own through some ico listing sites  for example icobench.com and start reading until you're satisfied. This way, if the ico ended being scam, you won't blame anyone.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
I think you should not rely on the suggestions given because everyone has their own preference. When you get suggestions, I think you should also carry out your own research about this projects before you take part in the signature.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
It was really hard for me to choose one and join the signature campain. Although I did follow the high rank member but the result It's still scam and I don't have  anything.It is too hard to know the ico scam. I only hope I will be lucky

you need to check their whitepaper and how much active their telegram channel.much think we must to before joining in signature campaign.and also please make your own note about the reason why ico being scammed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It was really hard for me to choose one and join the signature campain. Although I did follow the high rank member but the result It's still scam and I don't have  anything.It is too hard to know the ico scam. I only hope I will be lucky
Activity: 448
The best thing for you to do is you make your own choice wherein you do your own research in looking for good ICO's. At least it will be your choice and not relying from other people. What if the ICO was not successful, then you might be pointing your finger to the one's who suggested you to try it. I believe it is a matter of luck and if you are destined to be lucky, then you had made the right choice.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...
Need your opinion guys which is the best upcoming Ico which has a lot of hype

I think this is part of the risk when the campaign you are following is not what you expected. at this time there are many ico are present every week as well as with the decline that occurs which makes turmoil increasingly uncertain. Yes, you have to know what's going on in this situation. and should keep researching and analyzing it to really good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...

Why are you doing this shortcut of asking others for assistance when you can just do your research and join. Bounties are like gambling, you will never know whether your gamble is a good one or a bad one. Do some research and you will be able to find a good one for you.
Activity: 227
a year ago I did not have such a problem.
Now, I do not know what project to enter.
I have the impression that valuable ICO is less and less.
I will be grateful how someone will write, in which project and why, recently came.
You're right. I'm in your situation now, and take so much time to get a right bounty to join. I usually check icodrops.com, there is an assessment of the objective ICOs, and sometimes there are bounty attached.
Activity: 518
Choosing a good company is like a lottery . and no one can tell you with 100% confidence that it will bring a good income in the future . And the less people involved, the better-so no one will tell
I agree with you  Roll Eyes
Activity: 111

Hi there maybe you can check this site https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/ i've found it from google. From this site you can see list upcoming ico and ongoing ico who have bounty campaign. Hope can help you out

Thanks for this buddy! Very good reference, however, I think not everything is in here. This would be good for those who are looking for a bounty that would more or less, legitimate and isn't a scam.
Activity: 462

Hi there maybe you can check this site https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/ i've found it from google. From this site you can see list upcoming ico and ongoing ico who have bounty campaign. Hope can help you out
Activity: 121
Skip ICO, better you join PRIVCY airdrop what I'm doing actually. Free distribution with 20 Airdrops, you can still participate in 13 Airdrops which is really worthy.
Activity: 54
I personally recommend PeerMountain.To enable rapid consumption of complex regulatory requirements ensuring a secure identity.Indeed, for the first time, people are able to share their information or collab with individuals or companies maintaining a secured image i.e the security in there is really strong.
Activity: 141
SET (Save Environment Token) https://www.set4earth.io/is a future cryptocurrency https://coindelite.com/dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I loved about this platform is that it’s not focused on earnings, but is a way to preserve and give back to the society.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by buying or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the original company of SET. What I liked about their business design is that they are allowing third-party manufacturer combination as well. Users who buy these products through the SET token receive extra discounts.

Viewing multiple companies sharpening their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a feeling of satisfaction. Nevertheless, it will take years of continued hard-work to see notable changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

You can visit its Bitcointalk Thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysave-environment-tokenset-190k-worth-of-set-tokens-join-now-4361604

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018. We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build an influential community.

To register bounty program, please click here:
https://goo.gl/PMK8Kj
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
It's like throwing a coin, because you do not know which side it will fall, so even here, despite the analysis that you are doing, not all projects bring money!
Pages:
Jump to: