Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO bounty to join its signature campaign now ??? - page 5. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
There are so many potential winners out there, but no can accurately say for sure whether particular ICO will be successful or not in the future. You need to do your own research by checking various factors like campaign manager, development team experience, soft cap along with hard cap, number of participants etc which will help you choose legit campaigns and avoid the scams.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
You can find good campaigns from here, https://t.me/newsilikebounty. But my advise to you is be aware of being attached to lot of signature campaign. Dont drive yourself that much. Take a deep breathe and choose wisely.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Most of the ICO now are not good because of the rush project and most of them are scam. I don't recommend right now a good signature because of the iCO. We know the future of the boounty is depends if the ICO become successful or not.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
The honesty and integrity of the campaign manager matters a lot. And as far as I know, here in this forum yahoo62278 is having the best reputation among all the managers. Try to join the campaigns which he manages, such as Mozo and LATOKEN.
Yes s you said mozo is one of the best bounty to join because the coin was already listed on exchanges so the participants won't have any problems with trading their tokens but it also good token to hold for long term I think.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
do your research dont expect people to just give you anwsers, go on the ico sites see how popular a project is go from there.
I agree with you, you can not expect anyone else, do and analyze what ICO you want to fparticipate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
It's really difficult to find out a good ICO which has good bounty campaign to join at the moment cause this is terrible period for crypto world. But if you still wanna find out good signature bounty campaign to join so why don't you take a look at bounty campaigns which are being managed by Amazix team Cheesy.
Activity: 518
There are many good ICO bounty signature campaign that are on going right now, you can check on Sylon's, wapinter or Amazix sig campaign. You can also check GstarAI Signature Campaign where 32% of the whole bounty pool goes to it (signature campaign) . You can check the information on the bounty thread.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Actually, looking for a good ICO this time is quite difficult to know whether it is a good and legitimate one. I think it's better to do a research as which ICO you should plan to join so that if ever the one you selected will not be successful then you cannot point the blame to somebody else. Just go with your instinct and trust that ICO you had joined. Just a suggestion, do not go for a bounty manager with negative trust since that may put you on risk of being scammed.
Activity: 230
Merit: 3
Let's join Anon project with me.  Anon team intends to succeed where prior forks have failed while also adding unique technology to already tried and true blockchains. hardfork will occur using BTC and ZCL, so in order to obtain the new forked coin, Anonymous Bitcoin, one would have to hold either BTC or ZCL before the date of fork snapshot.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
The honesty and integrity of the campaign manager matters a lot. And as far as I know, here in this forum yahoo62278 is having the best reputation among all the managers. Try to join the campaigns which he manages, such as Mozo and LATOKEN.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
If you are done with your research then analyze the ones with potential. Just weed out the ones who are not good. In my situation, if I find it too good to be true then it is more likely a not good. Just pick the ones who are realistic.
Activity: 252
Look mozo siganture campaign. I guess it is btc payment round 15$ for full member. Sure paying campaign and what great is they raised already 31m$. Big project with great marketing team behind make dream into reality. Kindlyb
 search it here in the forum
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
Really the campaign is like a gambling. If you do your job better, the campaign fails. There is a lot of need for patience so soon you will get a new one. Your success also depends on your fate.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...
Need your opinion guys which is the best upcoming Ico which has a lot of hype
Yes some said that do a research in every ICO and that is true it really helps a lot but right now there is no such a sure campaign, only matters with the outcome of their pre-sale and the crowd sale period, if they get the target  during ICO sale then it gonna be a good ICO.
Activity: 308
My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...
Need your opinion guys which is the best upcoming Ico which has a lot of hype

You may consider joining the Yumerium ICO project. Although the project has now entered round 2, the ICO has not yet finished. So you can entirely invest in this ICO because I'm sure the exchange rate will increase very soon after the ICO closes in September. So listen to my advice to invest in Yumerium ICO.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
go for bounties that is handled by bltcdigger because he is a good bounty manager and managing a good projects also. If you want to earn more income search about it and read more informations about the campaign. There is a lot of scam so be aware of it.
Activity: 154
It’s quite hard to decide which bounty to choose. Because there are lots of garbage projects available in so they are often kills a lots of valuable time.
Activity: 249
Look at https://t.me/CSBounty with good manager. There is a lot worthy bounty projects.
And https://t.me/amazix. The team always manage popular projects.
Activity: 112
Its really tough to tell which ICO bounty is best but i can suggest you one thing be a bounty hunter ...do proper research you might be get your answer and you will be confident.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
do your research dont expect people to just give you anwsers, go on the ico sites see how popular a project is go from there.
Pages:
Jump to: