Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 17. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
Hi, I advise you to pay attention to the new music project on the blockchain https://choon.co/
Can I post my music there?

Yes, this platform is made just for this. So that all musicians could spread their creativity
How much is it? Or is the registration free?
Activity: 384
Merit: 1
>•❤️•<
July 09, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
cant give any advice about it, since im not trust ico anymore  Grin
but you can look for some criteria
about their team, country, and advertising
Activity: 54
July 09, 2018, 10:50:23 AM
hi all, look at this project: http://further.network/  They are trying to provide real solutions to the real problem. You need real solutions to solve real problems. I think this is the key to the success of a project.
Activity: 103
July 09, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
ADC- CRYPTOOFYOU is a trading platform opened like other platforms . The community can trade coin on it for up to 100 first coins.It is integrated with many features that allow investment and coin deposit to help you optimize the storage of coin on your platform.
Activity: 378
July 09, 2018, 10:00:47 AM
Hi, I advise you to pay attention to the new music project on the blockchain https://choon.co/

Yes, this platform is made just for this. So that all musicians could spread their creativity
Activity: 145
July 08, 2018, 03:19:36 PM
Aga Token
Profitable cloud mining token on the Aga Platform and beyond. Proceeds from the initial sale of AGA Tokens are invested into AGA Platform. Mining profits from the platform are used to re-purchase AGA Tokens at multiple of the original price.

Summary
Aga Platform is a profitable cryptocurrency mining operation based in Seattle, WA. Currently we mine SHA256 (Bitcoin), Scrypt (Litecoin), X11 (Dash), Blake (Sia and Decred), and Cryptonight (Electroneum). We operate our mining facilities in Eastern Washington where electricity prices are one of the lowest in the world.

AGA Tokens allow anyone in the world to profit from cryptocurrency mining without the need to invest in expensive hardware and specialized mining facilities. Proceeds from the initial sale of AGA Tokens are invested into AGA Platform. AGA Token holders can purchase mining contracts on the Aga Platform or wait for their tokens to appreciate in value as Aga Platform will spend all its profits (after operations) to purchase and burn (not resell) AGA Tokens. Burning tokens effectively reduces their number in circulation and increases their value.

AGA Token is now available in limited quantity to purchase via an ICO pre-sale, and it is traded on the WAVES decentralized exchange (DEX).

Our WAVES Token ID is: Bakucws71RM1QhoHXYCwxCDE4bTXFSwivwnJXBhMK8vn

Aga Platform will spend all its profit (after operations) to purchase and burn AGA Tokens. AGA Tokens will be purchased at a multiple of the last ICO price. This will give early investors an opportunity for immediate returns. AGA Token holders may profit from mining coins on the Aga Platform and from AGA Token appreciation. Please read our Blog for more information and progress updates.

Specifications
·   WAVES Token secured by the WAVES Network
·   11,000,000 Total Aga Tokens (no more coins will be made ever)
·   No decimal points
·   1,000,000 to be used for sales and marketing expenses related to the Aga Token
·   2,000,000 retained by founders
·   8,000,000 sold to miners

ICO and Token Sales
·   Current pre-sale – 1,000,000 AGA Tokens for sale at $0.10 each, $1,000 minimum investment, $10,000 maximum (50% sold as of July 8, 2018)
·   Pre-sale 2 – 1,000,000 AGA Tokens for sale at $0.25 each, $2,500 minimum investments, $25,000 maximum
·   Immediately tradeable on WAVES Decentralized Exchange
·   Immediate value appreciation - mining profits will be used to buy AGA Tokens at a multiple of the last ICO price - please check the current price on WAVES Exchange
·   6,000,000 Aga Tokens left to sell, future rounds to be announced and priced with market, following the same recipe, of sale followed by immediate re-purchase at a multiple of the ICO sale price
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 03:15:30 PM
these are my two favorites this summer   Wink In 2018 Spotcoin ( Neo ) and Nauticus Exchange .
What is the token platform? The SPOT token will be issued upon the NEO smart economy platform and will adhere to NEO’s NEP-5 standard
both you can find in my signature

I very often pay attention to those projects that not only have an interesting idea, but also look at how quickly the team collects funds from investors. I'm looking at good indicators and I probably need to read more information about this project. Many thanks.
Activity: 36
July 08, 2018, 01:28:00 PM
When you buy ADC at 3 USD  at ICO, this means that
you only buy ADC for the price of 50% of its real value. ADC really wants to develop the community and want people to be able to use ADC widely, so the team just releases it at a standard price of $3 and only provide  3.000.000 ADC to the community. This means that when you buy ADC with the price of $3 at ICO, you only buy ADC for the price of 50% of its real price. The team do not want to release more than that amount because the more they receive, the more they pay because sale price is less than its real value of 50%.
Activity: 377
July 08, 2018, 12:20:21 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 10:08:06 AM
I think so, that it is better then ICO, which gave the greatest profit to its investors. And it seems to me that we have not yet seen such an ICO 2018.
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
July 08, 2018, 09:38:49 AM
I love to recommend Shipit ICO. Shipit is a mobile app that connects senders and travelers around the globe and provides them with cost-effective, fast, and reliable solution to deliver packages. I suggest that you look into this ICO.
Activity: 289
July 08, 2018, 07:58:17 AM
Activity: 139
July 08, 2018, 07:28:08 AM
There are lot of ICO that are successful to their campaign, we cannot say which is the best as long as we are part of their success and we earn from them the best ICO i think it is...
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 07:15:32 AM
Does anyone know something about nCent and about recent rumors that the workers leave this project because of it is a scam?

This one: https://ncent.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/ncent

If someone knows is it true please reply.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 04:40:43 AM
these are my two favorites this summer   Wink In 2018 Spotcoin ( Neo ) and Nauticus Exchange .
What is the token platform? The SPOT token will be issued upon the NEO smart economy platform and will adhere to NEO’s NEP-5 standard
both you can find in my signature

Activity: 110
July 08, 2018, 03:08:41 AM
for now there are a lot of good projects on the market now and based on research on ICO airdrop.com, because we must Check Dealcoin, because recently they bsa collect 15 million usd during pre-sale, but If we do not want to miss the bonus 20% then we have to buy it quickly for now, Dealcoin is a p2p lending platform and they have a lot of partnerships in it.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 03:03:14 AM
There are quite a lot of good ICOs you should choose yourself for a potential project, so you will be more flexible in the analysis. good luck to you.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 01:58:54 AM
The best ISO in my opinion should be a good team, it should have transparency and popularity among people who are engaged in the crypt.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 01:06:29 AM
Quarkchain is the best ICO. Individuals even purchase openings in whitelist for this ICO. Concerning different ICOs I truly respect, I can call attention to DAV, Local coin swap, Flogmall ( in light of the fact that I wear their mark, as well as on the grounds that they have MVP) , and Egretia - publicity venture

egretia is great. i got 51k tokens for my youtube video since it was top 3. holding as i think the price will keep going up
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
July 07, 2018, 11:43:50 PM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.
I think best ICO is based on many things like team, project and so on.By the way,I can surely say that Kepler is the best successful ICO in 2018 and I see the another one which is Medichain.Those are best and favorite ICO for mine in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: