Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 15. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
July 16, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
Check the  EOT (Entertainment Open Network Protocol) ICO for dgames that should be a great one. It has a great team and huge active community. Some latest articles and news are on this link:
https://steemit.com/@eontoken
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 01:14:51 PM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 51
July 16, 2018, 12:43:07 PM
 because ICO project workers exceeded more than the previous year. So from that ICO will bet on this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 04:22:00 PM
I think the best ico for now is jinbi with a good concept and an active team ,and now the jinbi has passed the softcap better now you, invest your funds in jinbi project
The fact is that until the end of the ico the company was very few and the funds collected were also small for the entire period of the company's ico. Thus, today it is possible to raise questions about the prospects of this project. Although I also participate in the Bounty Company, and hope for good results.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
July 15, 2018, 04:06:37 PM
I like Sparkster. 10m tps, mass adoption of the smart contracts
Activity: 92
July 14, 2018, 03:07:01 PM
"Globalization has led many to take an interest in financial services that are doubter to international borders, including cryptocurrencies. Ethereum lets for more unlined, time and cost-efficient international money transfer. They are also perceived by some as a trustworthy alternative to localized currencies in regions with political conflict. A continuing issue is that the price of Ethereum and similar tokens has always been subject to a much wider range of price fluctuation, or volatility, than traditional currencies. This has stayed true as the concept seems more and more normal. Wide price fluctuation gives both investors and everyday digital cash users reasons to be skeptical about this innovation, even in the face of staggering potential payoffs.Working towards the same target inspires in the team members with a strong sense of purpose. The team realizes value in working together as the common goal provides them a logical reason to work together, along with receiving mutual benefits for the company as well as the team. Collaboration is mutually beneficial for the employees as well as the organization because when they work together, interact and share ideas, they see and understand how others work, think, negotiate and operate. This gives all the employees a chance to pick up skills from their colleagues or team mates and build upon their strengths. These newly-learned skills can then be practiced in their own field to look at things with a new perspective and make improvements and enhancements.

PlaceToRent is a decentralized global peer-to-peer rental platform in the space of commercial and residential rentals designed to facilitate and streamline the rental process through Blockchain technology by providing transparent and efficient transactions while reducing the need for a trusted third party, and offer tools for such undeserved segments of rental population as younger and low-income households to stand out in low vacancy markets.
PlaceToRent is the first cryptographic real estate rental platform to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to assist households with invisible credit or work history in gaining access to rental opportunities and affordability. Their goal is to bring significant value to the rental industry and offer to all rental market participants a fair, secure and less costly experience within the rental process.
INGOT Coin has full confidence in the ability of PlaceToRent to cover and capitalize on the housing and real estate sector. By employing best-of-the-breed technologies, PlaceToRent is poised to deliver towards their grand vision to explore big-picture problems and provide innovative solutions. Both ICOs are now in the process of bringing their Utilities together and finding common ground to provide their community full access to both services offered."
Activity: 350
July 14, 2018, 12:47:53 PM
Hi, how do you like the CHOON project? Music on the blockchain: https://choon.co/
I like. I understand that musicians will receive 85% of the profits?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
There is less project in 2018 unfortunately, because market is very bad and this is affecting icos and projects. But I liked sparkster team and project so it can be good investment I guess, but not best of course.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
did you guys see this http://eontoken.io/ ICO?
Their whitelist will be closed tomorrow and there are already a little more than 13k candidates... looks really awesome on this market.
And more than 120k community in two telegram groups without any airdrop event, I'm even a bit shocked  Smiley
Activity: 336
July 14, 2018, 07:43:07 AM
Hi, how do you like the CHOON project? Music on the blockchain: https://choon.co/
Cool. You know that the sale of tokens is closed due to the fact that they found sponsors

But the site is working ... I think if you are a musician - you will be interested. It's better than current music services
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 12:42:32 PM
I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
Activity: 136
July 13, 2018, 11:25:59 AM
My toplist for 18' ICOs - Egretia, Sparkster, Seele, Metronome and Quarkchain
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
What i have noticed for a fast ROI for an ICO is to have invested it with a platform based on exchanges. Naturally the tokens of exchanges rise drastically in just a few months if it is really promising that is why I will choose ICO with exchange platform.
Activity: 308
July 13, 2018, 11:20:07 AM
Cool. You know that the sale of tokens is closed due to the fact that they found sponsors
Activity: 171
July 13, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
So far, there are not many high quality ico and unique ideas and practical. But I was lucky to find #metahash. After learning about the idea and the preparation of the mainnet. I really enjoy the metagate. And believe that Metahash is making a new breakthrough, power and efficiency for a range of gadgets suited to present and future.
Activity: 103
July 13, 2018, 10:57:02 AM
Miners secure the Coin network by making it difficult to attack, alter or stop. The more miners that mine, the more the secure the network. The only way to reverse Coin transactions is to have more than 51% of the network hash power. Distributed hash power spread among many different miners keeps Coin secure and safe.

Essentially, miners are serving the Coin community by confirming every transaction and making sure that every single one of them is legitimate. They all compete with one another, using software written specifically to mine blocks. Every time a new block is ‘sealed off’, meaning that a miner has successfully created a correct hash sequence, he or she gets a reward. The overall number of Coins is limited, so the more coins are mined, the more valuable each of them becomes. Thus, even though the amount of Coins per block will inevitably decrease, the value of miners’ rewards will most likely stay the same or even rise. Normally, it would be extremely easy to produce a hash from a collection of information, computers are really good at this. Hence why, to prevent users from hashing thousands of transaction blocks each second and mining all of the available Coins within minutes, the Coin network has to deliberately make the process more difficult.
TIM blockchain comprises root layer and lower layer called as mutigraph. With this system, blocks are mined by lower layer and added to the root layer. Each block is added always at the end of the blockchain. TIM has two miners :

TIM graph miner mines micro blocks in each graph and this is verified by upper layer blockchain miner. Hash of the block mined by given graph is stored in the new block created by block miner in root layer. The block of graph is stored in the nodes of that particular graph only. So, the root layer is very light weight as it stores only the Merkle root of blocks of lower layer graph.
TIM blockchain is mined in each of the graph shards as good as the top layer consensus blockchain. The miners need to stake 5 TIMs for graph mining and 100 TIMs for blockchain’s consensus layer. The mining is memory intensive for graph miners and network intensive for consensus layer. A new block is mined every 5 seconds. There will be approximately 6.3 Million (6,307,200) blocks generated in a year. Each graph miner earns 0.01 TIMs for winning the graph consensus. Based on this information we provide a sample calculation of ROI for mining assuming each case for a year.

The default state has 2 graphs. If 100 nodes mine this a year, each of them would receive 1300 TIMs (in normal conditions). During this the average bandwidth will be 100 Tx/s. As the demand for bandwidth increases, the graph forks into more parts. And accordingly the bandwidth increases more than proportional due to reduction of latency. Considering a 20% efficiency due to 50% reduction in reflection distance for each hop of nodes, the bandwidth increases to 300 Tx/s. The average ROI of miners increases to 1,444 TIMs per year. The increase of ROI is attributed to increase in geographical density of transactions.
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 09:46:46 AM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

First of all, always do your own research before investing in a project.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article from Entrepreneur, one of the most popular business-related magazines, which has spoken with RAWG founder, Gadji Makhtiev.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/316194

RAWG is a blockchain-based platform for gamers that was born last year in the heads of Gadji and RAWG CPO Alexey when they found out that their gaming website Kanobu attracted users for their gaming database.

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 09:46:01 AM
You are able to investigation as well as purchase Coinvest, this can be a very good task. Its neighborhood is extremely big, expert DEV group and it has an extremely particular strategy as well as routine later on. Coinvest is actually nicely valued through ICO reviewers, as well as In my opinion it'll provide lots of worth in order to traders. Purchase ETH right now since it is really great that you could purchase ICO tasks soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
July 13, 2018, 08:05:30 AM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.
For me I think the following potential ico 2018:
JNBI
PagareX:
Ficoin
Bitglare
Bitlendcoin
It also depends on the ability of each person and the trustworthy campaign.
Thank you for the projects you shared. I will analyze and learn more about these projects. I recently wanted to invest in ICO projects rather than hold altcoin. Hopefully, these are all potential projects in 2018
Activity: 378
July 13, 2018, 06:48:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: