Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 4. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 06:16:13 AM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

If you need some good ico right now , I think investing in some popular coins will suit you like bitcoin or ethereum etc because those coin has a good potential since cryptocurrency begun so I think a good profit is guaranteed.
W12 can be the best ICO in 2018, they have reached the softcap so don't worry,
I'm sure the hardcap will be touched
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
September 17, 2018, 04:06:00 AM
I'm following Swachh coin project.

i like Greentech related ico
This project is managed from Swachhcoin Foundation who is a non profit organization whose primary objective is to work extensively to overhaul the waste management sector by acting as a complete technology developer and service provider in this domain.
The devs Team will make use of technologies such as IoT, Adaptive Intelligence, Big Data and Blockchain in their partnership with existing waste management companies where household waste contributors will be rewarded with Swachhcoin tokens for responsible disposal of the waste they produce.
As readed on WP, more than 20 valuable outputs are expected from waste transformations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
Activity: 342
September 16, 2018, 04:40:19 PM
Right now I see only short term is as low risk option. Holding till Lambo I never believed in this strategy. I invested in a few project like Shivom, atonomi, solve care. And to be honest I lost quite a lot on them. They were technically good, maybe still are.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 12:10:41 PM
Many varieties have emerged, so it will be a difficult choice when choosing between them, but I can say that binance is the best.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 11:41:59 AM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

In my opinion , I think the best ico right now is ethereum because it has a good potential until now and at the moment its value is still low so you can buy ethereum for a cheap price.
1DC
Activity: 448
September 16, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

If you need some good ico right now , I think investing in some popular coins will suit you like bitcoin or ethereum etc because those coin has a good potential since cryptocurrency begun so I think a good profit is guaranteed.
September 16, 2018, 11:35:52 AM
To date, cryptocurrencies are often used not for their intended purpose, as a means of payment and as a means of investment and speculation, which makes them less attractive for direct use as intended. These problems need to be addressed and this solution is available from the Alfa-Enzo project team (https://www.alfaenzo.io/home).

Alfa-Enzo will be completely intuitive and transparent, ease of use will attract the attention of users who are interested in the EON blockbuster which will allow users to monitor their data. Technological solutions from Alfa-Enzo will provide protection for P2P transactions and communications on the platform. Also important is the fact that a team of professionals with a wide experience of work is working on creating the platform, who have an idea of ​​what product will be useful and popular among the masses.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 10:41:49 AM
The number of potential ICOs has decreased considerably in the following periods. But I would like to recommend the Zeex project which I am now carrying out. To do this, it is enough to have a look at the white page. The team is strong enough to be successful.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 14, 2018, 09:24:40 AM
Currently I find there are quite a lot of potential ICOs, but I believe the ICO project that has the code I am trying under the signature is quite potential, so you can check and select them to invest here. My suggestion depends on you
Activity: 364
September 14, 2018, 08:50:48 AM
All atki best coins did not stand out, many coins can get into the top of the best coins of the year, but whether it is in reality the best coin, it will never know, because others for example did so much.
Activity: 150
September 14, 2018, 08:43:17 AM
Why would deposit methods influence the ranking of an exchange? Because when customers have determined to trust a certain place, they tend to put to the same site. Such manners mean that consumers present to have a range of selection for depositing and withdrawing fiat/crypto. If you are new to bitcoin, you may have heard mainstream media reports about how “bitcoin was hacked” or something similar.

What actually happens is that bitcoin exchanges do themselves get hacked. This has nothing to do with bitcoin the protocol – which remains incredibly secure and has never been compromised since its creation Sometimes we think that the creators actually asked themselves: “how can we make this as hard as possible for new users to understand?” It is really important to start off simple.

Don’t try use a decentralized exchange if this is your first day on bitcoin. It’s good to research each site’s customer service records before depositing. Some places are really fast to respond to customer queries, while others may take days to get back to you.

IC Exchange will be integrated securely with the IC Wallet, IC Brokerage and IC Digital Bank through a user-friendly platform, a full fledge cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange will be listing major coins and newly issued ICOs to provide a complete diversified coin spectrum for market participants.

The coins will be listed against other cryptos, fiat currencies and traditional financial instruments such as ETFs, and commodities. By incorporating the IC Exchange with the other components, investors are able to take a new route in terms of trading their cryptocurrencies and diversifying their portfolios.

The IC Exchange will approve several software solutions from other platform providers and exchanges that can be used for trading. The trade at any online electronic exchange platform happens when the best buy order (order with highest bid price) is matched with the best sell order (order with lowest ask price) on price-time priority basis.

IC Exchange will have a full order book directly connected with major crypto exchanges and global markets. The full order book provides the necessary liquidity to instantly buy and sell crypto pairs with the tightest spreads, which ensures significant volume of transactions from day one. Liquidity will be ensured by linking exchange books under the IC Exchange umbrella.

Meanwhile, the IC Brokerage’s order book will be linked to the actual traditional exchanges such as CME, NASDAQ and others in order to insure execution at the most efficient price without any additional cost by intermediaries. For the delivery of an order in terms of crypto versus traditional assets, the seller will transfer value of the crypto to the buyer’s wallet, and the buyer will transfer value of fiat to the seller’s IC Digital Bank account.

Simultaneously as the order is matched and delivered to the users, the seller’s IC Brokerage account reflects the new fiat value available in the IC Digital Bank account, then the system completes the order by purchasing the user’s choice of traditional asset. In the latter scenario, the active components delivering the order are the IC Wallet, IC Digital Bank, IC Brokerage and the IC Exchange, using the order matching system to connect the buyer and seller together, reads and facilitates the type of transaction and its implications in the Ecosystem.

INGOT will use the Distributed Ledger Platform Asset Issuance Module which will provide its Ecosystem participants with an environment to list their newly issued coins and pair them against fiat and other available cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 14, 2018, 08:35:39 AM
Try to read the Playgame in the signature I use. This projeck is still in Pre-sale and will reach the target. You can buy it to be able to invest. This projeck leads to the game and it is more obvious that it is bad to read the whitepaper
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 01:33:45 PM
There are so many ICOS campaigns at present and do not know where to go. But i feel that Dominium is a good campaign worth crypto community to invest. Dominium is a decentralized, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform and the ICO website. https://dominium.me/
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
I believe that the best it project in 2018 became quarkchain, because he really grew up after ico and now 5 times higher prices ico
Activity: 122
September 13, 2018, 09:30:12 AM
The medium-term oil demand outlook for the period 2016–2022 shows an increase of 6.9 mb/d, rising from 95.4 mb/d to 102.3 mb/d. This corresponds to a healthy average annual increase of almost 1.2 mb/d. Demand in developing countries is expected to be strong, increasing from 43.2 mb/d in 2016 to 49.6 mb/d in 2022. Globally, oil demand has been revised upwards by 2.24 mb/d in 2022 compared to the WOO 2016. This revision includes the upward shift to the baseline (+1.2 mb/d) in 2016. In addition, in this year's WOO, OECD regional oil demand is expected to grow until 2019, before the trend reverses. In last year's publication, OECD demand grew only until 2017. Long term global oil demand growth is forecast to decelerate steadily, from an annual average of around 1.3 mb/d during the period 2016–2020 to only 0.3 mb/d every year between 2035 and 2040. This deceleration is a result of slowing GDP growth, assumed oil price increases, a structural shift of economies towards a more service-oriented structure, efficiency improvements as a result of tightening energy efficiency policies and/or technological improvements, and oil facing strong competition from other energy sources.
Through the use of smart contracts, we can now replace paper and complex legal agreements that are cumbersome, difficult to transfer and can be hard to track for the average person and even for sophisticated investors. Our solution for commodity investing (mainly in oil) would be to switch to a digital system along the lines of Bitcoin but linked to an asset. This solution is the PERMIAN Token (XPR). Imagine a vault of oil barrels. The oil barrels are owned by ""Oil-owner Inc."" and the vault is owned by ""Vault Inc."" Vault Inc. has a spectacular reputation and third-party auditors who verify the amount of oil barrels in its vault. Oil-owner Inc. could offer a digital token to the public that represents ownership of the oil barrels and through a smart contract with Vault Inc. maintain a public off-chain registry that relates fractional interest in the gold with the tokens. For every token sold, Oil-owner Inc. transfers ownership to Vault Inc., who holds it on behalf of the token owner. Vault Inc. guarantees redemption of the value price of oil barrels by anyone who can prove ownership through a digital signature. Oil-owner Inc. can take advantage of the fact that Vault Inc. is trusted (and audited). Owners of the tokens rely on Vault Inc.'s representations and not on Oil-owner Inc. (even though Oil-owner Inc. is the token issuer). One of the main advantages would be that buyers of the tokens could know that they are the only person who has received the token, whereas a buyer of a paper certificate has no way of knowing that the same certificate hasn't been sold to multiple people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 10:04:13 AM
As far i see today the ico market is still alive and today i have got a lot of updates from the projects which are on my radar, they are still working hard though their token sale events are postponed due to market conditions. And my two next ico's are Blockcloud and Metadium. I believe that up-trend is very close and we already can return to ico's.
Activity: 210
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 10, 2018, 03:16:41 PM
Invested funds in the WPP Energy project, got acquainted with the project in advance! the team has already done a lot in promoting this project! there is a working product that is realized in many countries! I'm sure the project has a great future!
September 09, 2018, 11:08:34 AM
Of course, it should be noted Eloncity ICO. The Eloncity project team intends to ensure decentralization in the energy sector, creating a transparent network of millions of self-sufficient microsets. Locally generated energy will be available around the clock, which allows direct competition with utilities. Its cost will be calculated through direct tariffs. People can use open technologies to make electricity virtually free and environmentally friendly. This is another project supported by the venture fund Krypital Group, which helped launch Cybermiles, Arcblock, Merculet and Egretia. The date of Token sale not yet defined but i think it start in the next couple of months.
September 09, 2018, 04:54:33 AM
Soar is the Project of a decentralized platform for distribution of content collected with the help of drones and processed using blocking technology. Soar authors intend to create a super-map of the world at an unprecedented level of detail, which will become a serious competitor to Google Maps.
I think that the experienced and solid team behind this project and working in the industry of unmanned aerial vehicles for several years can succeed.

They are already actively working on creating a minimum viable product, a demo that is already available on the project's website. In the near future, they plan to release an already existing product.
Pages:
Jump to: