Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 6. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 06:12:41 AM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

you are one to choose but i can suggest some of them

1. gabrotech
2. wpp energy
3. opp
4. ubex
5. redcab
6. ubcoinmarket

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

Screen the ICOs using sites like tokenmarket, icoalert, etc. Find the ones that tickle your fancy, and please please remove emotions in your investments as much as possible: only consider emotions as a driving factor for a target market.
When having a look at the project, its should have sufficient, succinct information. All the materials (white paper, one-pager, website) should be packages in an attractive and easy-to-read way. To me, the transparency of the team has become more and more important to avoid scams.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 25, 2018, 02:33:30 AM
For me , best ICO in 2018 has already succesful ended with reached hardcap. The ICO is HyperQuant, with good team and strategy marketing HyperQuant only need pre sale round to sold out their tokens with 10% bonus tokens only. Now we only waiting for listed on exchange to bought more tokens for used platform service.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 25, 2018, 12:24:19 AM
If you are looking for a good and profitable ICO then I suggest to follow Gig Tricks, this is because the team has achieved softcap and almost reached hardcap, with a solid team I'm sure that putting money on Gig Tricks is profitable.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 11:41:03 PM
Surely it is quarkchain. Biggest x-es for this year, even in such a difficult market. I think it is a very impressive result.

Already we have seen many good projects launching their ICO, but how far they can start developing the product we don't know. Some companies are attending blockchain conferences in order to get more awareness about their project. I think we have to check them in the ICO listing website which we can easily find one good coin for the ICO.
Activity: 364
August 24, 2018, 04:37:57 PM
Surely it is quarkchain. Biggest x-es for this year, even in such a difficult market. I think it is a very impressive result.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
August 23, 2018, 10:05:50 PM
Trippki is a great option.
Trippki is a decentralized travel rewards program that aims to re-establish the relationship between hotels and their guests. Thanks to the use of blockchain technology, Trippki is able to increase the flexibility and versatility of travel reward programs by offering various methods of earning and spending reward points, this extends the possibilities for hotels to offer a differentiated treatment to their frequent guests, increasing loyalty and, consequently, the average occupancy rate. For customers, the possibility of having rewards more aligned with their expectations arises.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:42:20 PM
 because ICO project workers exceeded more than the previous year. So from that ICO will bet on this year.
Activity: 588
August 23, 2018, 04:01:10 PM
Even in a falling market, good projects can give you profit. I think to them belong ANKR, Bolt, Bgogo, Metadium, Neonexchange, Oceanex, it is from the nearest.

but most of these project are still in progress or on preparation stage and we can not talk about any profit yet. Be more careful next time when you talking about serious things, please.
Activity: 546
August 23, 2018, 06:59:04 AM
Even in a falling market, good projects can give you profit. I think to them belong ANKR, Bolt, Bgogo, Metadium, Neonexchange, Oceanex, it is from the nearest.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 05:27:09 AM
Many choices of ICO at this time, by selectively choosing ICO then we will get a big profit, some ICOs that are suitable for us to make the chosen investment are Sportfix, because supported by famous people, please click my signature link for details.
Activity: 54
August 23, 2018, 05:23:28 AM
For me,best ICO in 2018 iare ubex,ingot coin,bethereum
Activity: 90
August 23, 2018, 04:44:31 AM
Develop a coin make a colorfull website talk about bs tech use some celebrity and company names open a telegram group and start a bounty program and hope that your free created coin will go 100x so you can dump it as a leading group on the mass.. Grin

Ofcourse they have some marketing boys and girls and some graphic makers and a couple developers and a ceo..

Nice tactic to make huge amount of money in a short term. Tongue Wink

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 04:37:26 AM
I like 2 ICO, it's ArkBloc and Acorn Collective. I think this is a decent venture right now, given the circumstance in the market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 22, 2018, 09:20:52 AM
We must know that currently there are many ICOs who all compete to become number # 1, various strategies are carried out by the marketing team to convince investors, but I suggest to study the ICO in detail so that we avoid from scams project.
Activity: 100
August 22, 2018, 08:54:56 AM
INGOT Coin ensures that funds and personal data are secured during and after ICO. In addition, the team ensures legal compliance not only in the country of registration, but also in all the countries where project operations and token use are planned. INGOT Coin uses transparent legal structure and provides clear justification for blockchain and own utility token. INGOT Coin team is sure to test  MVP if and consider how well it aligns with the promises made in the white paper, satisfies the use case, and demonstrates the advantages over other offerings in the space. We give importance that MVPs should have users, investigate any available customer feedback and how the team has responded. INGOT Coin believes that our brand is the face of our offering and the more time we take to create a good brand identity, the better the rest of our marketing communications will be.

INGOT Coin started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting their soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. The team behind INGOT Coin announced that the Pre-token sale is officially closed after successfully raising $40,000,000 USD. In addition to this great new, all INGOT Coin holders can now use their ICC in our Brokerage, INGOT Brokers, and start trading over +1000 instruments. 1 ICC equals 1 USD and will be deposited accordingly in INGOT Brokers.

INGOT Coin ICO phase will finished at 10th October. Based on INGOT Coin extensive financial model, we have placed a hard cap of $90,000,000. This number will ensure we provide the best services with optimal allocations into each component of this all-inclusive ecosystem. Everything is going on right now and Dev team is already working on all our product under the favor of reaching the soft cap target. Team has continued to build innovative product and not waiting for finish of our ICO. INGOT Team believes that victory will be the true workers!!
Activity: 14
August 22, 2018, 06:56:19 AM
Too many ICOs out there that you don't know which to invest to. I had a problem in deciding which to invest to as well. But then my friend told me all about AllSporter. It's the first of it's kind and it will soon be available worldwide. Check out their already working app and the strong team behind the project. Check them out here ---https://allsportercoin.io/
Activity: 812
August 22, 2018, 04:50:06 AM
Perhaps I would pay attention to such projects as Swipe, Yumerium, Boosto. These are really projects with good prospects.
Activity: 144
August 21, 2018, 06:07:21 PM
Guys, I strongly recommend you not to participate in ICO - at all. After all, 99 percent of all ICO fail.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 04:24:38 PM
I think sparkster or Seele were the best this year, they have already past their sales though. Both have amazing teams and are actively working, Sparkster are even delaying listing until the market recovers
I envy those investors who worked with Seele and trusted them with their money, they made a huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: