Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO for 2018 - page 63. (Read 11548 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 05:43:30 AM
Been looking into FDU any thoughts?
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
March 01, 2018, 05:23:22 AM
For the idea, i think the best project for 2018 will be VLB. This project has a lot of positive things like :
1. great founder, they already made a company which run in car repairment industry (CarFix) and car selling market company (CarPrice), and its fully working.
2. great team, two that i put my attention on are IBM blockchain labs director and well known manager of our forum.
3. lot of great partnerships, Magnussob, QIWI, Kima ventures, Uber.
4. realistic softcap and hardcap 4m usd for softcap and 12m usd for hardcap.
Those reasons give me a positive vibe to choose VLB if i am asked what is the best ICO for 2018.
Activity: 38
March 01, 2018, 12:19:26 AM
hope to buy DFINITY and NuCypher tokens.
Activity: 1
February 28, 2018, 11:51:50 PM
I really like Zebi.  It actually motivated me to do my first video review.  Feel free to check it out!  Hope you guys like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LijABJSstmI&t=1542s
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 09:29:12 PM
I have personally invested in multiversum, it's a new project that it's just in pre ico, it promises great things and if it does an half of the things that are written in the whitepaper it can fly to the moon easily. the ico price is 1$ for 1mtv and you can get a bonus over the bought mtv
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 09:22:50 PM
What you think that is the bet ICO to invest now? No ref fish please, i want a trustable opinion.

hi there! that's a good topic to discuss.
Will share my own experience with you. So one of the trust-worthy icos i found is VLB. I am a car-lover, that's why the most important factor for me was to invest my money into something cool, profitable yet related to my passion. Was told there's a project that combines everything in one and then googled their website. As a result, i liked the idea low coft/hard caps that makes a project easier to implement, a well-structured WP and the team of advisors that's working with IBM and QIWI as well.
hope it helped you in some way.

Activity: 90
February 28, 2018, 12:24:59 PM
As we already know, the blockchain is orchestrating the redistribution of wealth. Babb are taking this to the next level. There are around 2 Billion unbanked individuals around the world. BABB: bank account based blockchain are facilitating a means for anybody worldwide to obtain a UK bank account, complete with account number, sort code and Iban number for international payments. Once a user becomes registered on the Babb app, they can essentially become their own bank. Thanks to Babb harnessing blockchain technology, anyone can send funds instantaneously to anyone in the world who also has a Babb bank account. Removing the three working days waiting time we have somehow grown accustomed to.Users can provide an exchange service for other users wishing to get access to local physical Fiat currency.
Activity: 49
February 28, 2018, 12:14:01 PM
odyssey OCN looks very interesting for me...
Activity: 84
February 28, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
I'm looking forward to investing in .

1. Daneel

2. Effect ai

3. Wepower

4. Gonetwork

5. NEX
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 05:24:06 AM
Research about The Gems ICO coin that can make you rich Invest at your own risk.

#1 GoNetwork
#2 Bluzelle
#3 Gems
#4 Experty
#5 In Protocol
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 25, 2018, 11:45:59 PM
Genesis is an open-source blockchain platform, the basis of which was laid in 2011 by programmer Oleg Strelenko. The platform's code was written completely from the ground up. Currently, there is a team of over 15 top-tier software developers working on the project. We can't run an ICO for the concept of Genesis the way that we like, that's why we decided to give away 85% of all tokens to a maximum number of programmers, so that with the help of the community Genesis becomes the best blockchain platform in the world.

85% of all tokens will be distributed for free among GitHub users, who put a star in the gist [click the red letter below to visit the gist]. Only for those with 1+ year GitHub accounts.

If you plan on making big on ICO, you better build your own smart contract network which Genesis project can provide, so you can make profit from other businesses that runs on your smart contract network. Obviously from the coins price appreciation

This is open source project running on at github that gives you baseline code and platform to generate your own smart contract network, this tools will give newcomer and expert alike easy way to create more powerful and sophisticated smart contract network that probably will surpassed even ethereum

Right now they are giving away their coins which is GEN and if you give a referrer github username you received another 10GEN, they reduce the GEN amount given everyday, right now it is 143, if you want to register please visit this page. You need 1+ year github account to join in.

Join Genesis here

you can use my github username as referrer [advertiva] to receive another 10GEN
copper member
Activity: 183
February 25, 2018, 10:31:12 PM
I personally like CellBlocks. If they do what they plan, they can lock down a market that no other token can gain access to due to the fact that the system will not allow 2-3-4 tokens when one will do.   Nice way to corner the market :-)
Activity: 168
February 25, 2018, 08:12:46 PM
POLYMATH Maybe

POLYMATH did not spend ICO
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
February 25, 2018, 04:53:52 PM
Ot of the projects that have revelead themself so far I belive in the following (in the listed order):

1. Dfinity: Basicly creating a cloud super computer? Might be the so called "etherium killer".
3. Singularitynet: Just look their team up and read what they try to achive. They focus on AI services based on the blockchain.
2. NEONexchange: Decentralized exchange based on the NEO platform. What make me hyped about this project is not that it is another decentralized exchange nor that it is on the NEO chain. The team is what make me
    hyped about it since it seems very solid and in it for the long term.
4. THEkey: Is it not really amazing that we still use ID-cards and dont have it digitally? Well not for long if this project succed (well probably still for long, this is really long term).

Activity: 7
February 25, 2018, 01:12:51 PM
POLYMATH Maybe
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 07:41:42 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 28
February 25, 2018, 02:36:32 AM
temporary closed
Activity: 63
February 24, 2018, 11:08:57 PM
World Wi-Fi top 2018! i think...bcs the Internet advertising market is estimated at $300 billion. and if their platform that plans to connect 5 million routers by 2019.  and if their platform will be able to occupy at least 0.1% of the Internet advertising market, then the capitalization can be $300 million dollars that is more than x10 from their hard cap ($25million)
Activity: 84
February 23, 2018, 10:34:54 PM
Tokenlab

For those kind of gains you need a low market cap and great use case with value. Tokenlab is a 1.3 million usd market cap ICO creation and management platform that also gets you listed on an exchange. There is already a massive demand and value for the ability to turn a business's idea into a blockchain solution. Other ICO creation platforms are in the hundreds of millions into the billions. Tokenlab is a working product, they're already launching ICOs. I see this project doing 50-100x within a year.
Activity: 686
February 23, 2018, 10:20:05 PM
Cv proof ico is looking best for me. idea behind the project is so good. also it has a good dedicated team. so hope it will be a good one for 2018
Pages:
Jump to: