Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for 2018? - page 2. (Read 588 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 04:40:44 AM
Hi guys, here is an ICO i discovered few weeks ago and will recommend you to join and invest.
The NYNGA, decentralized and with its full potentials aims to promote and revolutionize the mobile apps by creating all in one app, an app that will combines the feature of other apps in a single app this include communication with automatic translation, trading, business transaction, commerce and freelancer.
Their concept is pretty neat, they plan to supercede any
Other existed comm app. Don't miss the ICO

Token sale commences 15 June 218. Don't miss out, good luck.

Activity: 74
May 26, 2018, 05:31:06 AM
Origin Protocol :The sharing economy without intermediaries. We empower developers and businesses to build decentralized marketplaces on the blockchain.

Photochain :Photochain is the next generation of photostocks. Using blockchain technology, Photochain returns the control and the trust of the photo market to photographers.

this two are very good projects
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
May 25, 2018, 05:28:03 AM
I think ICO credits are among the best in this year ..
Activity: 11
May 25, 2018, 05:27:34 AM
Hey, I've recently found a nice project that may become a huge in the near future.
Take a look: https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/tech-auto/paymon-blockchain-4-0/24/05/
Paymon has a really small mcap - about $2 M - that's a good opportunity to take a nice profit when ICO is ended and the project hit to CMC. ICO is conducted in the EOS style so it's great opportunity for small investors.
They have transparent team - really ambitious and clever young people.
The team is going to implement their own blockchain called " HIVE " which is already developed for 2 year using Rust programing language.
Their POM - "Proof  of Me" - algorythm is similar to Tangle from IOTA , but with some extra features....
Make your own research, as always... : )
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
May 25, 2018, 05:14:48 AM
Elysian and Kepler Technology is good ICO but who know what else the best,you can see these ICO rating in icobench.com rating
Activity: 14
May 25, 2018, 04:18:20 AM
NEX is gonna be huge, and it looks like Quarkchain will do really well, as it has a ton of hype.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
May 25, 2018, 04:10:29 AM
I would like to recommend you a potential ICO.

Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Why Mammoth Platform?
"To date, cryptocurrency has yet to gain mainstream adoption. The last barriers to mass market adoption will be removed when cryptocurrencies become embedded into everyday commerce.

Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone.

In order for users of the MMT wallet to transact in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency wallet. This functionality can only be accessed with a MMT token. The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum.

Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security  guarantees as  an onchain operation. Data channels allow us to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being conductedon-chain, but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other."
Activity: 42
May 24, 2018, 11:58:51 PM
*creator ai
*NNS
*Eligma
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 03:10:35 PM
The Mensarii platform also aims to provide a transparent marketplace services to the Payment Service Providers (PSPs), Acquirers, Payment facilitators, API for banks, merchants and processors for reporting information to the block regarding the global payment ID, Chargebacks, fines, issues with the merchant, customer complaints, and the Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs).
https://www.mensarii.io/index.html
Activity: 42
May 22, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
You know, we can talk a lot about good companies and reliable investments for a long time; I usually trust those who, at milder times, show that they stubbornly go to the goal.  About a long time ago he began to read about Paytomat, captured their faith in their project.  And then a friend from the Netherlands recently calls me, says he saw Paytomat in a restaurant near his home.  That's fun for me.  Really thought I had a good intuition.  You can read them in chat telegrams to understand why I thought so.
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 10:54:26 AM
I will suggested you to invest in DAO Stack,gift coin & Etherinc
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 04:48:26 PM
Hi guys I am looking at Abyss, gonetwork ,neoexchange  photochain ,metronome what do think about this project and let me know your favourite

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 48
April 25, 2018, 11:24:55 AM
Adara.io Crypto Exchange Ecosystem with driven AI.
Join the chat: https://t.me/adaraecosystem
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
April 24, 2018, 03:42:02 PM
Everyone had great expectations from the Dfinity, from the coming very high expectations from the NEX, DAV, the openplatform. IMHO
Activity: 56
April 24, 2018, 03:07:05 PM
I will suggested you to invest in photo chain,gift coin & Etherinc
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 03:10:47 PM
Metronome, NuCypher, Dfinity, NKN, Merculet, NEX, PolicyPal. In General, now the market trend has changed to positive and soon there will be many new worthy projects. So what are waiting for)
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
April 23, 2018, 12:47:14 PM
Helbiz and spectre. I trust these 2 projects.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 12:17:08 PM
I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Pavocoin, because this team has spent a lifetime working in the agricultural ecosystem that has built us a platform designed to improve the quality and outcomes for farmers.
Activity: 48
April 23, 2018, 12:04:34 PM
Hello!

I would recommend Adara.io - crypto exchange with driven AI. This is AAA token.

Nowadays, Adara is running closed presale with the minimum entry 200 000 USD.
Therefore, the ICO hasn’t been released on the platform yet.
The company is ready to launch the exchange and run Bounty & AirDrop program for crypto innovators.

To be in touch join the official telegram group: https://t.me/adaraecosystem
Activity: 56
April 23, 2018, 11:59:25 AM
I will suggested you to invest in Etherinc & gift coin
Pages:
Jump to: