Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 31. (Read 45277 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 11:28:37 AM
There is some good projects for me, one of them is Daostack they are doing private sale at these days and I liked project and team, there is good hype also. Second one can be quarkChain, I will participate to it also.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
I really like 2 ICO: QuarkChain and Acorn Collective. Both projects have a very large community and have raised a lot of money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 11:04:45 AM
I would recommend that you buy the Pavo tokens. Pavocoin core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Pavo. Every platform activity will require Pavo to ensure transactions, campaign or contract creation and data validity.
Activity: 210
May 02, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)

Maybe this will substitute 1000 Words

https://i.imgur.com/yrhRaWL.jpg

Blockchain Hotels is building an international network of hotels in one of most attractive places in the world. Once the project is launched and will offer very competitive prices for its Hospitality services the demand for the token will skyrocket making it a very good investment
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 09:08:44 AM
Neonexchange, Quarkchain and Metronome if token sales will be conducted in May. Maybe Sentinel and Edenchain

agreed on Neonexchange and Metronome
Activity: 258
May 02, 2018, 09:08:10 AM
Best ICO´s: Loki, Bitguild, Etherinc, Hero node as well my friends

I am sure most of these will be below ICO when hits ex
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
May 02, 2018, 08:29:10 AM
Neonexchange, Quarkchain and Metronome if token sales will be conducted in May. Maybe Sentinel and Edenchain
Activity: 68
May 02, 2018, 07:31:08 AM
I will be investing in Vernam this month! The token metrics look good, they have an A-star team and Insurance is definitely a sector that needs to move to the blockchain!
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
May 02, 2018, 05:24:32 AM
Shivom and NEX - two of the most interesting projects. It is a pity that I will not be able to participate, but plan to buy later on the exchange.
May 02, 2018, 05:19:43 AM
VERNAM. Why ? Vernam will transform insurance into a transparent, efficient, and accessible playing field.We’ll save big on commission fees — because there aren’t any.Participants in the marketplace receive a bonus with every policy purchase.Vernam will launch an innovative crypto insurance product, Crypto Safe (CS), thus providing a future-thinking alternative to traditional insurance.

The Vernam Project is led by a talented team dedicated to making this vision a reality.Thier team of over 20 experts is headed by a trifecta of talented co-founders.Vernam ICO’s soft cap is secured; they decided to close tehir Private PreSale. Plans for the Token Sale remain the same and everyone will be able to contribute to the project after being whitelisted and passing KYC.
May 01, 2018, 08:34:10 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 01, 2018, 02:08:19 PM
Name an ICO to buy for March 2018 that can be a gem later?
May not March
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 02:06:16 PM
Luckchemy  an example of a project that already has a product, and now they are raising funds for the growth and development of all ideas.
The company at the fundraising stage, 1 may opens pre sale with the bonus with 40% bonus !!!
For me Luckchemy project number one
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 01:49:53 PM
You can see my signature
I think that BittWatt is the best ICO right now, for details information you can read whitepaper.
Hi I look over the website of BittWatt, seems it is a good project. But while I am searching on bounty information, it can't be found. But I guess it has finished with excellent result. I am interested to know energy project related.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
May 01, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
IMHO: ICO Shivom is the best in May 2018 because Shivom is the World's largest blockchain enabled digital genome repository. Powering the next era of genomics through blockchain technology – protecting identity, personalising healthcare, transforming lives.
Activity: 224
May 01, 2018, 07:57:01 AM
Vexanium token (VEX) is using Achain Blockchain Platform, which means to have a Achain wallet to store VEX is a must.

https://medium.com/@vexanium/how-to-participate-in-vex-token-sale-ico-a-step-by-step-guide-ecd08fbfe99c

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 01, 2018, 07:45:44 AM
For me, without options, the number one among the ICO of May and in general among all ICO 2018 at the moment is the NEX. This is a true candidate for x10 minimum.
Activity: 74
May 01, 2018, 07:03:56 AM
Look at ip.gold   
Great idea and  very low supply. 
4.8 on Icobench.com
Activity: 135
May 01, 2018, 06:39:26 AM
I have searched some ICOs in May and decided to join POPCHEST that is a next-generation video sharing platform with payment channels.The POP Network is a decentralized approach to monetized video distribution using direct micropayments and token incentives instead of relying on advertising and paid subscriptions. The result is a system where Creators form direct relationships with their consumers, are liberated creatively, and get economically rewarded in a fair, transparent manner.

I watched the PopChest Crypto Ico Summit in Zurich, 5 Top ICO Projects section. I really like the idea of "YouTube is not actually free". When we're on YT we pay for it with time spent watching ads. Advertisers call the shots while your favorite Creators get demonetized for not being ad-friendly and can no longer make videos you enjoy. This is the problem with 'free'. I do not want to miss an accurate project like PopChest
Activity: 181
April 30, 2018, 05:24:01 PM
Merculet is the best ico to buy in may, you will be thankful you bought in
Pages:
Jump to: