Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 34. (Read 45277 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 06:47:48 AM
I don't find any best ico yet but I suggest that don't post here that not sure ico because everyone find a best ico that they wanted to invest and pure legit so be careful to what you invest with guys. Invest now a days is so very risky.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 06:43:31 AM
Etherinc
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 04:17:44 AM
Here is my love list :
- Cloud MOLLAH
- ORIGIN
- Etherinc
- Elastos
- Gems

Obviously I advice you to do your own research as I'm not a financial advisor Smiley

But this 5 will be HUUUUGE Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 06:03:09 PM
I really don't like to recommend ICOs, none of them seem legit nowadays. All of the start-up companies that include ICO are 99.99 per cent frauds, I'm telling you guys. I've been scammed over and over again by multiple "companies" which I would not like to mention. Even if they are legit they are buying their own coins and by the end of the day you will be scammed once again. If I have to give an answer I'd go with LCCX.
Activity: 210
April 23, 2018, 05:42:42 PM
BlockChain Hotels are building a global network of hotels across the world’s most beautiful and exciting destinations. Decentralized from electricity and water sources, completely different from traditional hospitality options (and a lot more fun), each hotel is an oasis of positive energy, entertainment, productivity, freedom, and the spirit of innovation.

About time somebody addresses this huge market making it a certain investement

Blockchain Hotels

just watch the video they are professionals on their way to the moon be sure not to miss out

Telegram :

https://t.me/blockchainhotels24
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 05:25:07 PM
A lot of the ICO scam began to appear, without the technical part. I am surprised with those investors who buy tokens of such projects, how can one so irresponsibly approach this issue?

that's true.. i think in the most situations so called "investors" don't know a thing about quality projects. how they should look like, what documents should be announced. i am sure this happens because of the growing popularity of crypto...
Activity: 207
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 11:57:42 AM
Take a look at Open Collectors Network ( https://opencollectors.network/https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform.  ( backed by ICO trackers & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 10:56:58 PM
Of Course LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange . The World's Most Trusted Exchange
LCCX aim to become the most trusted crypto currency exchange in the world. Based in the UK, it will be fully regulated by the FCA and clients funds will be kept secure using cold storage vaults and also be insured against hacks. LCCX will also provide a new industry standard of customer experience with 200+ coins to trade against both popular crypto and popular fiat currency. LCCX will also feature 24/7 live chat support
Please note that this LCCX ICO ends before May, on April 30 and all unsold tokens will be destroyed, so you should hurry, there is not so much time to invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 04:36:28 PM
Lots of great ICOs and projects all over the place. But few would stand the test of time or remain viable after a while. I have a few ICOs though that I would recommend. CoinPlace is one of them. Good project with a great team
Activity: 84
April 22, 2018, 12:04:01 PM
I think have three Best ICO on November, 2017:

Marculet

Etherinc

Hero Node

Moreover i think Hycon, Auctus, 4New,  DMarket are also good projects.
Activity: 132
April 22, 2018, 10:50:52 AM
Bitcoinus, I'm telling you. Fantastic idea behind the madness of the coin. Some people just need to know more about the company before investing into it. Bitcoinus has a perfect explanation of what it truly is. Highly suggest it! Very good future in front of them and they also don't have a very big hard cap. Its also fair and self sustaining community!
Activity: 42
April 22, 2018, 10:23:45 AM
opiria

open platform

world wifi

FIC Network

Etherinc

seele

nex

Looks promising to me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 03:58:09 AM
Name an ICO to buy for March 2018 that can be a gem later?
The best ICO for May 2018 is ICO World Wi-Fi. Not because I joined this ICO but I feel World Wi-Fi is very promising and good for future developments. I am sure ICO will be successful and will not disappoint its users. I hope you can buy this token from ICO. I'm sure you will not regret it.
Activity: 224
April 22, 2018, 03:52:53 AM
In my opinion if you want to choose a good ICO I think you should follow the Bounty Sylon manager. They are a well-known bounty management team on the Bitcoin market so follow their ICO campaigns to succeed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
April 22, 2018, 03:07:45 AM
My favorite upcoming ICO it Asura. Because the game industry is growing very quickly. Millions of people watch the game streams and watch the tournaments. The project supports by Neo and Twitch. And they have a not very big hardcap.
In a couple of hours a waitlist opens
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 02:54:17 AM
Of Course LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange . The World's Most Trusted Exchange
LCCX aim to become the most trusted crypto currency exchange in the world. Based in the UK, it will be fully regulated by the FCA and clients funds will be kept secure using cold storage vaults and also be insured against hacks. LCCX will also provide a new industry standard of customer experience with 200+ coins to trade against both popular crypto and popular fiat currency. LCCX will also feature 24/7 live chat support .
WEBSITE HERE : https://bit.ly/2GSJgJw

TOKEN SALE NOW LIVE !!! PRE-ICO 30% BONUS

Activity: 265
April 21, 2018, 08:17:34 PM
There is quite a curious project - CashBet. Who knows, is it profitable to invest? We need to know sooner, until the end of ICO, there is a week left ...
Activity: 1
April 21, 2018, 04:16:20 PM
Marinecoìn This year Vietnamese people are also exploring the ICO, which is worth saying for free that is the first thing but so many ICOs we do not know what the ICO actually will be. I have an ICO that is free and has gone to the floor. 20,000 -MTC- will be available to you so please sign up for marineco.ìn/ico for quick delivery. You just take on the task of Marinecoìn and you will spend 15 minutes to complete it. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotJust register at marineco.ìn/ico you have the opportunity to get 20,000 -MTC- free, Marinecoìn is donating 20,000 -MTC- for each member to complete the task and donate the first 20,000 people equivalent 9 billion -MTC- free, please wait as soon as possible register as soon as possible to win a chance of yourself.https: //marineco.ìn/ for more information on Marinecoìn and see the development of Marinecoìn in a way. dizzy I do not cheat on you to find out about Marinecoìn and it is a great attraction for you !!!!
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 08:33:50 AM
A lot of the ICO scam began to appear, without the technical part. I am surprised with those investors who buy tokens of such projects, how can one so irresponsibly approach this issue?
Yes a lot of Ico's were actually scam and it is hard to verify on a first glance so it is best to thoroughly check the whole project. I am also looking for another Ico that are good to invest that has a solid team that can boost the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 08:29:23 AM
You can check my signature. The idea is unique and the team is very good plus the marketing is hadled really nice. You can check their roadmap and the team members on their website. Smiley)
Pages:
Jump to: