Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 62. (Read 45277 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 06:08:35 AM
Iamhero best ICO for the year 2018.
Everyone's own hero What makes a hero when someone with a talent at a particular domain matches their profession with a job / task that allows them to grow and extend their intrinsic powers; thus they do not work anymore, but they feel their emotions every day and as a result, they become authoritarian on what they do. And everyone offers the most valuable service.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
February 11, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

Before rebranding and passing from VEN to VET
Before setting up the VET / THOR system
I think there is still time to buy VEN with a good price.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
February 11, 2018, 06:01:35 AM
My guess is that arcblock or dadi turn out to be the best ICO of february this year, but we will see.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 05:57:41 AM
I don't like team but I guess best ico will be go network because of Vitalik factor, they had gained ethereum's competition and so it is very big advertisement for them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 05:30:12 AM
I think most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

There's quite a lot of privacy coins and a small market compared to the general cryptocurrency, so maybe no undervalued.

Agreed, As a speculator or long term investor now we must look really beyond in to the future problems aka Quantum Security. I guess only QRL is legit player in this and Quantum1Net is another interesting development (ICO live now).

PS: I don't shill shitcoins  Grin

You forgot Cardano. They are developing layered blockchain structure with plug-in modules and one of those modules will secure quantum resistance.

I'm a huge fan of privacy coins... but it seems alot of them don't ICO. They just quietly emerge from pre-mining. I didn't realise Cardano had a privacy model? Is that legit or is it just a swiss army knife kind of coin??
Activity: 70
February 11, 2018, 05:28:00 AM
Best ICO? We will rate it according to whom. According to signatories? According to investors? I think Telcoin is good for the signatories. Within the investors PundiX can be a good investment.
hopefully pundiX it is true to be successful. so that's very good news. for that we need to keep monitoring so we know how the development of investments that have been given investors.
I'm hoping this too. It's a really good project and I invested. It's difficult to figure out though whether a good project will end up being a 'good ICO' - I guess alot of it depends on your investment criteria. Like this will probably take a year to reach its full value - but great medium - long term potential for the crypto adoption market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 04:50:30 AM
One of the best ICO of February is Acorn. The Acorn Collective wants to make crowdfunding free. In the first day of the they gathered more than a million dollars. Very professional team and the technology of the project I really like.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
February 11, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

There's quite a lot of privacy coins and a small market compared to the general cryptocurrency, so maybe no undervalued.

Agreed, As a speculator or long term investor now we must look really beyond in to the future problems aka Quantum Security. I guess only QRL is legit player in this and Quantum1Net is another interesting development (ICO live now).

PS: I don't shill shitcoins  Grin

You forgot Cardano. They are developing layered blockchain structure with plug-in modules and one of those modules will secure quantum resistance.
Activity: 210
February 10, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

PS: I don't shill shitcoins  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
February 10, 2018, 09:16:31 AM
Best ICO? We will rate it according to whom. According to signatories? According to investors? I think Telcoin is good for the signatories. Within the investors PundiX can be a good investment.
hopefully pundiX it is true to be successful. so that's very good news. for that we need to keep monitoring so we know how the development of investments that have been given investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
February 10, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

Activity: 182
February 09, 2018, 08:09:21 PM

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They have Pre ICO right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 161
February 09, 2018, 07:30:39 PM
Been looking for a while but haven't found anything that REALLY peaked my interest. On top of that it seems the "ICO season" is coming to a cycle end, as profits are smaller by the day (possibly just as a consequence of the big correction - but well see..)
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
February 09, 2018, 07:27:08 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 06:44:56 PM
I think Titanium made a nice ICO too. He got his signers very well. I think ICOs should look after at least 6 months. I need to look at how much you earn after 6 months.
Activity: 1
February 09, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
For me the best ICO to prepare for in February is Friendz.io although it starts in 1st day of  March.

It is project that will try to adopt blockchain to their existing product and try to do advertisement campaigns using social media and different channels.

They already have product with good reviews and experience in advertisement field. You can find theirs app at:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.friendzapp.friendz
Team is responsive on telegram and other communication channels. They post a lot of pictures which shows that they are having fun with this project. They already established good revenue.

As one of not many ICOs, they care about sensitive data - to log in to dashboard you can set up 2FA from Google.

As another positive: they are going to be listed on exchange pretty fast as theirs Road Map states it will be in Q1 2018.

If you like project please register as fast as possible to get good place in line:

I appreciate using my refferal link: https://steward.friendz.io/go?r=MjE4NzU
but it is your choice. Here is clear link: https://friendz.io/
Activity: 182
February 08, 2018, 08:05:00 PM
Most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.
The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Etherem Meta. It is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They have Pre ICO right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

It is better to be onboard of the racket before it launches to the Moon!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 07:29:44 PM
Atlant had a very long awards ceremony. They still did not distribute the prizes. Maybe when they distribute it will be profitable for signers. I've heard very good winners from Telcoin. PundiX has had a very profitable period for direct investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
February 08, 2018, 07:21:11 PM
Dock, Havven, Lendroid, Ternio, SAMFins and Loomia all look promising, after CPChain, Data, Origin Trail, Devery, Elastos and Stack in January - that are all available at near ICO prices during the current correction on the excellent decentralised IDEX exchange, which is well worth checking out for their rewards and plans.
Activity: 21
February 08, 2018, 07:02:27 PM
There are so many ICOs right now, its really hard to choose the right one! I am still looking for the next one to invest in, any thoughts on Havven? They also have an airdrop: https://airdrop.havven.io?kid=M193M
Pages:
Jump to: