Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 63. (Read 45277 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 12:54:56 PM
Here is the list of the ICOs I will try to be part of for february :
Republic protocole
Akropolis   
Dfinity         
Cardstack         
Dock.io

Bonne chance to everyone Smiley   
Activity: 210
February 06, 2018, 09:40:38 AM
In current market any ICO that is pegged to ether rather than USD is best ICO. Most notable now are quantum1net and neurogress , both with cool factor so at least ETH would be safe for mid term.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 10:04:14 AM
I think new projects related to privacy will go to the moon in 2018! (And it is safer to invest in real projects on Ethereum, since this year Ethereum will go up anyways hence the price of the tokens will go up with it!)

I believe in this project: Ethereum Meta

This is their thread: Bitcointalk

I didn't read the white paper...

but should be more or less like a deeponion project..
February 02, 2018, 09:02:25 PM
I think new projects related to privacy will go to the moon in 2018! (And it is safer to invest in real projects on Ethereum, since this year Ethereum will go up anyways hence the price of the tokens will go up with it!)

Nice, I also believe Anonymity,Quantum Security, IoT's and Data related stuff will be the last crypto standing in this unrelented attack by bankers,governments and media. All those scamcoins touting themselves to be blockchain 3.0,4.0,5.0,10.0,etherkillers etc and bankcoins are headed towards epic crash.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
February 02, 2018, 08:18:58 PM
i'm pretty excited about the arcblock ico, i don't personally believe that it is a scam. The Hype is immense and it should trade at least above the ico price once the tokens are distributed and listed!
But it's too late join anyway , whitelisting is closed and you would have to buy whitelisted accounts ( i don't really advise to buying whitelisted accounts as it's violation of the terms on most icos)
Activity: 140
February 02, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
February 02, 2018, 05:11:43 PM
I watch on Republic Protocol. It's my favorite for the February at the moment
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
February 02, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
I've known a few. January is one of the best months of ICOs. February would be one and WePower is one. Only just a few hours after the opening of its Token sale until it got sold out. A lot more coming like TheBeeToken and RentBerry.
Activity: 167
February 02, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

Look at Arcblock. It is backed by execs from Microsoft, the computer software giant, expedia, the traveling service giant and blockchain veterans. They have proposed clients that will help research the product that will launch with AI blockchain features.. this is a step up from a lot of current ICOs with only a paper.

Scams do not last long in bear market.

I agree Arcblock is a scam.
February 02, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

Look at Arcblock. It is backed by execs from Microsoft, the computer software giant, expedia, the traveling service giant and blockchain veterans. They have proposed clients that will help research the product that will launch with AI blockchain features.. this is a step up from a lot of current ICOs with only a paper.

Scams do not last long in bear market.
Activity: 518
February 02, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

Activity: 239
February 02, 2018, 01:54:12 AM
Name: THE ABYSS

CRYPTO REWARDS ECOSYSTEM
FOR GAMERS & DEVELOPERS

The Abyss is a next generation digital distribution platform, delivering all types of video games (Free2play MMOs and cryptogames being a key priority), including AAA-titles, to the fast-growing global game community. Unlike other platforms (Steam, Origin, GOG, etc.), The Abyss offers a groundbreaking motivational and multilevel referral system, allowing gamers to earn from in-game and social activities, and other gamers’ payments as well. By joining The Abyss, developers will reduce their marketing expenses and receive an extra income from referral payments made in other games on the platform.

Icorating: Positive

Invite link for pre-sale bonuses: https://www.theabyss.com/invite/yxwtwb
Activity: 44
February 02, 2018, 12:51:03 AM
Ark block is good , but is too late to join ...
Activity: 97
February 01, 2018, 06:07:25 PM
The best ICO this month in my opinion is Arcblock, the public sale will start on Feb 3rd.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 05:55:01 PM
Take a look at eristica ico, this is one of the good ico this february . Check their ann thread they posted updates new team advisor from bitshares ,that will surely make this coin good to invest on.
Activity: 154
February 01, 2018, 05:27:38 PM
Bankera seems to be very nice project and it already have profitable product, which is very good.
February 01, 2018, 04:26:11 PM
Savedroid and quantum1net my best ico after i did some research. Past ico i invest is crypterium, swissborg, genesis vision, dent, cindicator and all of them hit beatifull multiply and i hope i can get more multiply on savedroid and quantum1net. Savedroid already have 24k member on its telegram tho.

Quantum1 is most under the radar. I bought in pre-sale and thinking of buying more if datawallet verification doesn't complete now.
Activity: 266
February 01, 2018, 02:33:48 AM
I think sphere and shping will be a big project. Shpping pre sale is closed but sphere is still on and both having ICOs this February through March and April respectively
Activity: 196
February 01, 2018, 01:40:36 AM
take a look at DANEEL, DANEEL is  To design the first intelligent personal assistant who can accompany you in the daily management of cryptocurrency. DANEEL  can provide the solution for the problem that nowadays investors are facing, like find a reliable source of information, collecting real-time data. Daneel will need to be able to understand your queries every time you turn to him, regardless of spelling or sentence structure. IBM also partnered  with DANEEL  team  so  this a great investment to  make  so do  not  miss  it  good luck  mate
Activity: 644
February 01, 2018, 01:32:13 AM
Savedroid and quantum1net my best ico after i did some research. Past ico i invest is crypterium, swissborg, genesis vision, dent, cindicator and all of them hit beatifull multiply and i hope i can get more multiply on savedroid and quantum1net. Savedroid already have 24k member on its telegram tho.

Yes, your previous companies are good companies but I see there is a good potential in Savedroid. I have seen there are so many people registered in the telegram, so people are supporting this project.
Pages:
Jump to: