Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 91. (Read 45275 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 05:12:28 AM
I will go for EnjinCoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 05:09:59 AM
Better buy them when they hit the markets, usually the price are more cheaper.
Activity: 14
October 25, 2017, 04:56:23 AM
Bitair is the first smart payment system in travel and tours services. They will be adopting cryptocurrency as their payment. They will reach agreement on deploying Bitair payment solution via top ten chosen global website such as: Expedia.com, Travelport.com, Cheapadvisor.com, Booking.com, Agoda.com . You may use my referral link . invest now while it is still pre-selling!

https://bitair.io/affiliate-income/0e8635d8a328931c13a316094b1f12fd_LMvheywlxb
Activity: 50
October 25, 2017, 04:38:59 AM
Witcoin.io could be a good one!
Activity: 112
October 24, 2017, 01:07:00 PM
StarBase, Artoken and BitClave (a good project though they have problems now)
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
October 24, 2017, 01:03:30 PM
At the moment, I believe they Universa, ARtoken and Qchain .
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
October 24, 2017, 11:56:08 AM
Quantstamp I think. The hype around that one was insane. I was not really comfortable with the proof of caring concept they had put in place but well there is a lot of interest in it.
Activity: 107
ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th
October 24, 2017, 11:48:40 AM
I did forecasting with WINGS, so learn something more about OPPORTY. This Project looks interesting to me. Should be worth take a look there.
Activity: 42
October 24, 2017, 11:46:04 AM
as always - Rega, Jibrel
personally I will try Confideal, they just launching and has good candy bounty
Activity: 60
October 24, 2017, 08:09:06 AM
I think streamr or quantstamp will prevail in November
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
October 23, 2017, 09:20:18 AM
I show my signature campaign as a candidate for this title. I think investors of Guts are already ready and will be heard more in the near future.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
October 23, 2017, 09:17:11 AM
I joined the coinlancer ico which gathers all the freelancers on a platform.I support this project as a freelancer.
Activity: 28
October 23, 2017, 08:24:49 AM
I am waiting for big amount of ICOs but my champ is Confideal. Guys are really easy to contact, I had an opportunity to chat with CEO and really understand what product should work like.
Activity: 10
October 23, 2017, 08:07:25 AM
For now the best ICO, in my opinion, is ico NEVERDIE and NEXUS, I see in both projects have a very good project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
October 23, 2017, 07:15:42 AM
If you wander around the Altcoin discussion thread, you will see a lot if ICO's which do have the potential to be big time. Of course, you have to research the credentials of the dev team behind it, the purpose of it, roadmap, whitepaper and even the supporters and funds that they already collected for the project. Again, there are too many things to consider before going in a new or upcoming ICO and its up to you wether which one you will support or join. The only thing that matters is which one you will believe.

Each ICO designed for a specific purpose and business, you have to choose which ICO suits for you and again based your criteria on what I've mentioned above.
October 23, 2017, 07:02:50 AM
I've reveal Confideal lately
Confideal is a visual smart contract builder that makes creating, managing and enforcing smart contracts as easy as never. The platform contains smart contract builder and arbitration module. Users with no coding skills to create an enforceable, self-executing and secure digital agreement powered by Ethereum for all types of transactions. In-built arbitration module allows to resolve disputes in the Confideal environment picking the top rated arbiters without any need to reveal your personal data. It offers a revolutionary opportunity for enterprises, small companies, and individuals to deal without intermediaries.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 22, 2017, 11:12:22 AM
Datum is set for october 29th, it'll be massive. We're producing more data than we've ever produced, and we're producing less data than we'll ever produce in the future. Datum is giving you the chance to profit from that data by allowing you to sell the data that companies usually take from you without your consent (likes, location, shopping behavior, ...).

Milkcoin is set for november 15th. Basically you invest in the growing agricultural business in Russia by buying Milkcoin tokens, which are nothing but shares from the company you can use to buy their products at a discount. The team already owns a massive patch of land which they'll turn into a giant farm to compensate the food and resource shortages in Russia. They're one of the few existing, profitable business you can invest in through an ICO, which makes it a high reward-low risk investment
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
October 22, 2017, 10:50:52 AM
I advise you to check crowdwiz project for november. They already reached the softcap in pre-ico and i believe they will be able to collect much more next month. They are working on some partnershipsas well and all investors will make good profit after ico.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 09:55:44 AM
I think one of the most promising is the U-Trust, 3DES and Smart Billions Wink

Some ICOs last very long, like spheris.
but investors are not interested and ICO fails, there are some mistakes.
dev is too ambitious for sales of tokens. should be analyzed before joining at least dev doing the sensible thing.
October 22, 2017, 08:57:11 AM
every person should have some point that are significant for them in choosing ICO.
significant points for me  - 1.Team and it background, 2.Timeline of projects a clearly and easily to understand, 3. Have partnership with fonds or organizations, 4.in WP there is information abt amount of money to each stage, 5. Good support in social media, and good customer service in official resources. For this reason I choose Confi, https://icobench.com/ico/confideal. Good reputation of project and team, good rating also. and now they have bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: