Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO for August 2018 - page 95. (Read 45275 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 02:39:29 PM
Big fan of LeverJ. The concept of a decentralized leveraged exchange has been out in the market for some time but they have a working product and will hit the ground running faster than their peer group.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
October 11, 2017, 02:30:32 PM
Hi guys, I am planning on investing in the below 3 ico's. What do you guys think?

Gizer, Ripio and Confideal

Confideal is goo idea, i read in telegram that it's being rated 4.8/5 by the experts of ICObench! This puts Confideal at the TOP-8 (out of 600+) ICOs
Even gizer seems to be a good one. It has a rating of 4.9 on ICO bench.
Activity: 42
October 11, 2017, 02:25:51 PM
Hi guys, I am planning on investing in the below 3 ico's. What do you guys think?

Confideal is goo idea, i read in telegram that it's being rated 4.8/5 by the experts of ICObench! This puts Confideal at the TOP-8 (out of 600+) ICOs
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 11, 2017, 12:51:02 PM
Ripple is standing out best in current market. Other ICOs are really doing good in their projects. Dedicated.

ripple isnt a ico
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
October 11, 2017, 12:41:56 PM
Ripple is standing out best in current market. Other ICOs are really doing good in their projects. Dedicated.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
October 11, 2017, 12:33:43 PM

October 11, 2017, 12:25:24 PM
Datum and Change Bank will prove to be very lucrative investments, no doubt. You buy 500 CAG (change) and 10.000 DAT with 1 ETH each, but both will become multibillion projects, turning your 1 eth investment into 30 ETH profits
Maybe, you do not know the AirToken ICO project, this is the first project completed public crowdsale and fastest in this month (Checked at now). I know Datum and Change Bank, but I just think Change Bank can compete the success to AirToken.

Don't know anything about airtoken, plus my monthly ICO budget isn't that big haha
Consider diversifying more anyways. That way you will almost always make profits (with good picks). Then you will be able to re-invest some of your profits into additional ICOs or coins if there's a good opportunity.

Yeah diversified into RPX, datum and changed
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 11:40:33 AM
15th October - Pally ICO - Etherdelta confirmed moo.... listiNg Smiley So with max cap around $4 500 000 it will be easy 5x after ico,
October 11, 2017, 10:23:38 AM
Guys, what do you think about ICOs that involve investors with bounty campaigns. In my opinion it quite bad strategy – Cult of the cargo. You get token for Facebook repost and wait until ICO to sell in case everything go fine.
Such approach is useless for investors and projects. First does not even read white paper and projects think they have real interested audience lol.
Heard about people who believe Totum and U-Trust are very promising ICO in October but I prefer Confideal – it is reliable guys. Telegram support is really great I fill confident investing cash.

Moreover some “geniuses” do not fulfill their obligations so this bountytokenbullshit will use your resources with no feedback. It’s a shame:(
October 11, 2017, 10:20:09 AM
Guys, what do you think about ICOs that involve investors with bounty campaigns. In my opinion it quite bad strategy – Cult of the cargo. You get token for Facebook repost and wait until ICO to sell in case everything go fine.
Such approach is useless for investors and projects. First does not even read white paper and projects think they have real interested audience lol.
Heard about people who believe Totum and U-Trust are very promising ICO in October but I prefer Confideal – it is reliable guys. Telegram support is really great I fill confident investing cash.
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
October 11, 2017, 08:22:08 AM
For me Swarm fund is a very promising ICO in this month, they have a great team, I've joined and very excited about this project, can't wait for ICO start day.
Activity: 131
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
October 11, 2017, 08:08:43 AM
All these threads only end up as a list of ICOs the posters have invested in.. same with every existing altcoin discussion "x100?" - everybody has an individual view on the ICO market and barely anyone in these threads ever covers all october ICOs indepth at all
Activity: 184
October 11, 2017, 08:03:51 AM
Datum and Change Bank will prove to be very lucrative investments, no doubt. You buy 500 CAG (change) and 10.000 DAT with 1 ETH each, but both will become multibillion projects, turning your 1 eth investment into 30 ETH profits
Maybe, you do not know the AirToken ICO project, this is the first project completed public crowdsale and fastest in this month (Checked at now). I know Datum and Change Bank, but I just think Change Bank can compete the success to AirToken.

Don't know anything about airtoken, plus my monthly ICO budget isn't that big haha
Consider diversifying more anyways. That way you will almost always make profits (with good picks). Then you will be able to re-invest some of your profits into additional ICOs or coins if there's a good opportunity.
October 11, 2017, 07:30:58 AM

Activity: 28
October 10, 2017, 05:27:45 PM
I spent on Confideal, Simply Vital
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
October 10, 2017, 12:21:10 PM
The month is not over yet. Best is always at the end Smiley)

Kickico is really quite interesting.

this has probably not been such a good tip. the coin does not develop so well today and the token has fallen quite well .
we will wait and see what happens. whether there is good news so that the course also rises again
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
October 10, 2017, 12:17:58 PM
October 10, 2017, 10:39:57 AM
I started to search for the biggest/strongest teams. In my opinion, it is the only way to find ICO that worth investment. When guys put everything they have in that product, there is an opportunity we can earn some cash:)
I spent 1k$ on those: DOVU, Confideal, Simply Vital and DOVU. It is quite interesting. One can search there – www.dovu.io/

Never herd of most of them. Just visited sites and DOVU seems to as ICO I do not believe. On the other hand I am noob, so just maybe did not get it Roll Eyes
I have big expectations on Datum – they will get some my cash.
October 10, 2017, 10:34:11 AM
I started to search for the biggest/strongest teams. In my opinion, it is the only way to find ICO that worth investment. When guys put everything they have in that product, there is an opportunity we can earn some cash:)
I spent 1k$ on those: DOVU, Confideal, Simply Vital and DOVU. It is quite interesting. One can search there – www.dovu.io/
Activity: 184
October 09, 2017, 03:31:42 PM
Two ICOs have caught my attention. UTRUST is one, though technically it has moved the ICO to November. And TriForce Tokens is the other. For me, they stand out because of a lot of background work with the European authorities in their respective industries. UTRUST with financial regulators in Switzerland. They want to be a compliant ICO. TriForce with regulators and trade association in UK. They also want to be a compliant ICO. Both are also registered companies you can look up. Not those shady offshore addresses.
Does UTRUST have any partnerships or whatever yet? Or in other words, how fast will it be adapted and useful in every day life? Do we know?
Pages:
Jump to: