Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in January thru March - page 10. (Read 5695 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 03:23:25 AM
NICE PROJECT ... & Good time now. I think the bloodbath is over now...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 02:13:23 AM
My top 5 ICO:
1. GoNetwork
2. Atonomi
3. NEX
4. Cardstack
5. NuCypher
Activity: 2
February 28, 2018, 02:13:00 AM
better we discuss this in new ICO discussion group on telegram...

https://t.me/joinchat/H-tLtQtKUSuKTEP3YvTXlQ
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 02:09:22 AM
i missed NCASH, and DADI on ICO. But already getting into DEBITUM and Adhive token.
Let's see how my investment will be going through these projects

Can we really make fortune with Ncash because already it is listed in Binance exchange, mostly there is no ICO for Ncash, all tokens were sold at the time of presale? I see there is huge potential growth in Ncash because yesterday i go through their Whitepaper seems to be very interesting.
Activity: 63
February 28, 2018, 02:08:09 AM
Iam participating in marinecoin ICO... It's great chance every one...https://marineco.in                                     Earn 450,000 coin now
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
Finding the right ico is too hard, you need to take risk before you can know if that ico is really good.
But before joining you need to read all the information about that ico, like its white paper road map and etc.
Rightnow i am still a part of a ico, so if you like. Try to join in it, check my signature. And lets take risk together.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
February 28, 2018, 12:41:16 AM
i missed NCASH, and DADI on ICO. But already getting into DEBITUM and Adhive token.
Let's see how my investment will be going through these projects

Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
February 28, 2018, 12:08:27 AM
Check my signature for the best ICO in this month and it will be ends in march
savedroid is the best ICO and has been token sold is 3,751,856,206 SVD
Activity: 31
February 27, 2018, 10:25:28 PM
https://moss.land/

Again, our korean friends have been a very creative and professional project.

First I've heard of this one, but it's really quite interesting.
Thanks!
Activity: 4
February 27, 2018, 08:49:21 PM
Hey Guys,
Have you checked out OPEN Platform yet. They remind me a lot about OmiseGo and how they boomed. Would love to know your views on OPEN  Platform and their recent product. Heard their heading for a pre-sale currently and are attracting big names.

Activity: 10
February 27, 2018, 07:42:40 PM
KWH ICO is the best to me because it has a very effective DEV team is well experineced with good potentiality. ICO regulation is a very amazing initiative because it can increase trust of investors. Though most ICO's are fake, scams but I don't believe that all ICO devs have bad motives. A good ICO can help us making free money just by following the rules indicated on how to join their bounty campaign that's why It's always smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing and also check their community and their pateners so by this you chose best ico Good luck!
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
February 27, 2018, 05:51:27 PM
Meh, not really sure...
I actually thought DADI but they aren't performing very well.
So, maybe The Bee Token? Although still ain't hit exchanges. Give them a look.
Activity: 5
February 27, 2018, 05:42:14 PM
Bonjour,

Voici un airdrop pas mal du tout : 450.000 MTC (marinecoin) à obtenir gratuitement.
Il faudra pour ce faire :
1) Se rendre sur leur site, cliquer sur "Join free ICO" : https://marineco.in/
2) S'incrire sur leur forum : https://marineco.in/forum
3) Réaliser des posts sur bitcointalk
4) Faire un selfie avec sa pièce d'identité.

Ca sera plus détaillé sur leur forum, où vous retrouverez les instructions.

Ne ratez pas cette occassion !
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
February 27, 2018, 05:25:52 PM
I will suggest 2 ICO that looking good. First one is NTOK, It is a promo token. When you will buy NTOK tokens after ICO you get 10% bonus if you have a NTOK. If you send even one a NTOK to your friends, they will also get the same bonus as you.We have to study research well and deep about the project.

ICO starting on 1 March 2018 and closing on 31 March.Second is socialmedia, SocialMedia.Market will create a global marketplace for Advertisers and Influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.

Agree . Saw Ntok and look like good project. i preffer Forty Seven for now- ico is running for now. 31 days left.  btw - Credits will be huge project . they raised hard cap very quick . ico is over now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
February 27, 2018, 04:57:55 PM
Kryll Kryll , Kryll. That is it. Kryll is The first intuitive platform for defining Crypto trading strategies. One of the best projects to invest.
I really trust. They have a very good fit. The project is beautiful. Success will come.
Activity: 130
February 27, 2018, 04:34:17 PM
I will suggest 2 ICO that looking good. First one is NTOK, It is a promo token. When you will buy NTOK tokens after ICO you get 10% bonus if you have a NTOK. If you send even one a NTOK to your friends, they will also get the same bonus as you.We have to study research well and deep about the project.

ICO starting on 1 March 2018 and closing on 31 March.Second is socialmedia, SocialMedia.Market will create a global marketplace for Advertisers and Influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.
Activity: 37
February 27, 2018, 04:07:00 PM
Watch out, Friendz ICO POWER HOUR is on the 1 Mar 18.  If you have some spare ETH this could be worth a shot.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 02:31:22 PM
Hard to know what is best but I believe the biggest ICO in that time of Crowdmachine (338m hardcap) is probably the one that stands to prove the most. Don't know if the raise is within question, but undoubtedly you gotta succeed when you ask for that much capital!
Activity: 16
February 27, 2018, 12:57:42 PM
Still, I looked into. Tried to see how their token ICO was setup/get free coins. Signed up for website. Confirmed email. Logged in. Went to free 450 page. Get redirected to login. Login. Did that a few times + made a different account to double check.

If I can't buy coins, then no one can. (Unless I'm an idiot and missing something, which is not unlikely.)

EDIT: Ha, my earlier post (not the one directly above) saying this coin looks dicey got deleted. Didn't think they did that around here. Also, more proof it is.

EDIT: ALSO, any airdropped "free" coins at this point = scamcoin.
Activity: 38
February 27, 2018, 12:14:05 PM
2018 had started with a large increase in cryptocurrency world. That success has later been a bit smudged with the slight overall market fall in mid-January,
but the currencies are growing again, despite the high volatility
I try to join
#Upcoming ICO – Aktie.Social
#ICO – Fabric
#ICO ClearCoin and many more
Pages:
Jump to: