Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in January thru March - page 5. (Read 5695 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best ICO's  coming in January through March Window.Please add ICO's you think possibility it can easily goes up 10X minimum in 2018.

I would start  DADI.

PreICO Price 1 DADI = 0.4 USD

ICO potential and is expected to explode in 2018. There are a lot of interesting things about Marinecoin. You will think I'm joking but actually Marinecoin is great, I got 450000 MTC from Marinecoin and enjoy what I'm thinking of is Marinecoin and what are you waiting for?  They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Now they shaing 450000MTC free at https://marineco.in/ico . Hurry up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 12:21:59 PM
The good ICO I think from January to March is the Debitum Network (DEB) they reach a hardcap worth 20,000 ETH with a very short time
and the DEB tokens will be coming soon at the exchage within 23 March
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
how about the ICO of paypro? many say if paypro has potential in the future, I am interested and join the signature campaign. for more details about ICO paypro, you can see on my signature.
why are you still using a paypro signature? is not bounty finished? even the PIP token is displayed in the spreadsheet, 2000 PIP = 1 eth, although ICO is not maximal but I am sure the price of this coin will go to the month after later enter exchange
Activity: 42
March 07, 2018, 10:46:53 AM
FREE marine coin is offering 450000 ICO's airdrop. BIGGEST AIRDROP EVER
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
March 07, 2018, 09:39:45 AM
It seems very good ICO was WEPower, it will bring very big profits to its investors, personally we with the team invested in this ICO and are confident that it will bring huge profits in the long run!  Kiss
Activity: 266
March 07, 2018, 07:08:27 AM
I think there are many good projects coming up with huge potential.One important thing is to look for long term as it takes time for a potential project to grow.MEDICHAIN is one of them.
Activity: 56
March 07, 2018, 04:48:41 AM
All I can say is we have 2 solid ICOs currently pooling in our group - one of which Ian Balina is personally looking into. Do join our group and check for yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

We have MULTIPLE BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS to make today.

• We are excited to announce that the THIRD BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• We are delighted to announce that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

• Please be informed that we have received MORE THAN 100 ETH PLEDGED for an ICO which we previously ran a pledge form on and that THE POOL IS NOW OPEN for contribution and 55 ETH has already been filled THE MOMENT WE OPEN THE POOL - for explanation of why the pool is hyped, IAN BALINA is personally looking at the ICO. So please join from our links below to find out the relevant information on this exciting ICO.

• Following the above, we have opened another pool for which we have SECURED A VERY SWEET DEAL - please note that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment and do visit our channels in the groups for information.

• We are also excited to announce that our DISCORD GROUP has exceeded 600+ MEMBERS as of today and continuing increasing - this is yet ANOTHER MILESTONE of our group and we take this as an acknowledgement from our members of the service we provide. We pledge to deliver more solid deals to the community in future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Activity: 121
March 07, 2018, 01:42:29 AM
bitcoinus will be the one of the best ICO.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
March 06, 2018, 11:16:23 PM
The best ICO currently is running that is MOBILINK-COIN ICO. This is the highest investment pool till now than any other IOC that came earlier. Still, the ICO is running and will run until April, 2018 maybe. So, go for this ICO investment and earn the MOBILINK COIN that will be become pioneer in the Telecom Industry with blockchain technology.
Activity: 4
March 06, 2018, 11:12:29 PM
I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best ICO's  coming in January through March Window.Please add ICO's you think possibility it can easily goes up 10X minimum in 2018.

I would start  DADI.

PreICO Price 1 DADI = 0.4 USD

I spent a lot of time researching MTC, it really is an impressive ico. 
MTC is one of the best things I've ever seen at Crytopia. MTC is a potential ICO co-processor that can process at fast speeds as well as the ability to apply its technology. You can refer to it at this article: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179. It's a breakthrough, and what impresses me is the Low fees, Resilient network, Fast Block-chain, Major Project Update, .... They've almost done it all, now they need the help of the community, When there are enough community elements, coin will grow very strong. This is the official link for you to join: "https://marineco.in/ico" .  Do not miss that  opportunity.
Activity: 1
March 06, 2018, 10:49:12 PM
I hope you will invest time in coin MTC. MTC is one of the best things I've ever seen at Crytopia. MTC is a potential ICO co-processor that can process at fast speeds as well as the ability to apply its technology. You can refer to it at this article: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179. It's a breakthrough, and what impresses me is the Low fees, Resilient network, Fast Block-chain, Major Project Update, .... They've almost done it all, now they need the help of the community, When there are enough community elements, coin will grow very strong. This is the official link for you to join: "https://marineco.in/ico" .
Activity: 4
March 06, 2018, 10:13:07 PM
Today I will introduce you to the copper coin is MTC. MTC is one of the best things I've ever seen at Crytopia. MTC is a potential ICO co-processor that can process at fast speeds as well as the ability to apply its technology. You can refer to it at this article: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179. It's a breakthrough, and what impresses me is the Low fees, Resilient network, Fast Block-chain, Major Project Update, .... They've almost done it all, now they need the help of the community, When there are enough community elements, coin will grow very strong. This is the official link for you to join: "https://marineco.in/ico" . Hope you will read and join.You do not miss an opportunity
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
March 06, 2018, 09:04:08 PM
Saveadroid is the best ico in this month and Main sale ends in 2 day
and possible hardcap will be reached, so don't be late to joined or you are too late to party.  Wink
Activity: 5
March 06, 2018, 08:35:57 PM
Hello , everyone i'm talking about marineco

Yes, there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.

But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!  . Now 45000 token around 18$ if it 0.1$/1 token @@ . Check it now
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 04:46:36 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts. The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.
The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 03:16:24 PM
If you ask about the best ICO in Jan to March 2018, I should name Mobilink coin. From last one & a half months I was researching on it and I find it the best ICO now it is already running. I sees a great potential in this project based on Global telecom service backed by block chain technology.
Have a look: https://dashboard.mobilink.io/?ref=623241ab
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 06, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
you must saerch and find them yourself, as everyone starting from Devs to bounty hunters could promote their ICO and best way is find yours ,that is right way i think.
Activity: 73
March 06, 2018, 07:17:17 AM
Hello all friends !!
I have found awesome project. At first i think it is like some project before.
 Because the airdrop is so big.
It's 450.000 coins. That makes i think it is so cheap, it's not value.
I ignored it. Then when i have a free time. I deciced that i will try it one tome.
But the project brought me around, it makes me have to sceam that " SO AWESOME!!!"
You will not be believe my says. I even find this incredible.
But since I tried it, I feel so wonderful!
Listen to me! Check it now!
Access this link http://marineco.in/ico then doing some tasks with the giude in the site.
Well, you will be gotten 450.000 MTC free in a snap. So fast.
Please don't try cheat it. That will make its value is decreased.
when you have gotten your coin, you can sell it incontinently.
But i really tell you that you should hold it for along time to get its true value.
I have been holding it Smiley . follow me! Thanks!
Activity: 448
Merit: 158
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 06, 2018, 06:18:41 AM
How about enkidu? They say that they are using blockchain to solve problems they were designed to solve - to reduce legal/administrative overhead and enforce contractual obligations.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
March 06, 2018, 06:06:52 AM
I think if you look longterm that it either will be the key,  arcblock, singularitynet , or current. Could be wrong of course but either of those are my guess.
Pages:
Jump to: