Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in January thru March - page 20. (Read 5715 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 06:12:26 AM
It is very important to do your own research before investing to ICO's. But according to my opinion Daneel is one of the good project and best ICO in 2018.
Daneel's ICO is already started and still you have a chance to join their general sale. Further they have reached their soft cap and more than 8M DAN tokens sold and still counting. Further Daneel partnered with IBM also and ICO ends in 19 days and you can participate during this period with the bonus of 10%
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
February 12, 2018, 07:22:41 PM
These are my ICO since jan

1. Experty (hardcap reached in pre-sale)
2. ArcBlock (hardcap reached in a day)
3. MediChain (presale at this moment)
4. Dragon (ICO in 2 days)

Dragon and MediChain are going to be great ICO launches as well. Pay attention to them

Good luck to all!

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 07:13:21 PM
Bobsrepairs I think is good for ICO investment and still ongoing, we can search the information on their website whitepaper
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
February 12, 2018, 07:10:35 PM
I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in January thru March from my opinion and review and that is https://www.equi.capital/ . Why EQUI is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure this EQUI will be the best ICO in 2018. If you want to know more you can check on the website link i have mentioned before. That's why I am doing EQUI bounty campaign now. Thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 12, 2018, 06:09:59 PM
Tomocoin with cap 1M on crowdsale will be the top ICO of march-2018 - moon when will be listed on Exchanges. If you are whitelisted - invest and make easy x3-x5
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 12, 2018, 04:02:09 PM
I recently discovered Wysker project for myself and fell in love with it at first sight Smiley
I advise you to pay attention to these guys. The team is very strong, which doesn't make a primitive hype, but qualitatively develops a really cool product, that has already been added to AppStore. Their ICO now goes and will end at the end of February.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 12, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
I will suggest 2 ICO that looking good. First one is NTOK, It is a promo token. When you will buy NTOK tokens after ICO you get 10% bonus if you have a NTOK. If you send even one aNTOK to your friends, they will also get the same bonus as you.ICO starting on 1 March 2018 and closing on 31 March.Second is socialmedia, SocialMedia.Market will create a global marketplace for Advertisers and Influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.There are many good ICO's there but we have to study research well and deep about the project.
Activity: 62
Merit: 5
February 12, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

Hi

I'm participating in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in It's providing 450 000 coins for free. But that's not all: artificial intelligence, fast and time-tested blockchain technology, decentralized day-by-day enlarging community.

And one more time, besides a lot of scam ICO's, it's fair and absolutely free!!! Join our community here https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 182
February 09, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

buzzshow and joytokene I'm sure you will get very fast and I am sure you can get a lot of ico advice here so it is very useful here. So the investment advice is important for me. you can shape your investments in this way
Activity: 84
February 09, 2018, 11:50:52 AM
The Xtrade.io ico looks very promising. It's the year for the securities and I believe it will be good. Adding wall street system to the blockchain exchange.
Activity: 313
February 09, 2018, 04:01:24 AM
For now, I think Bobsrepair is a good one. They were able to reach their target even before the end of the ICO, they still have a month to the end of the ICO when it was sold out. I believe when they finalifinally get to the market its going to be a big one.
Activity: 112
February 09, 2018, 03:52:19 AM
dadi ? naahh... simple i dont trust ico who lied on their whitepaper

safekeet is good
daneel is promising..would buy some
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 03:43:37 AM
I liked dorado and their concept  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
February 08, 2018, 11:33:58 PM
1. ArcBlock - end . Hardcap reached
2. Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure - end . Hardcap reached
3. YourBlock (Look at my signature) - on going. Half of total tokens sold out
4. Credits Blockchain - thousands of investors are waiting for February 15th
5. Thrive - softcap achieved
6. Sapien - has a great community

please do the analysis according to your own experience
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
February 08, 2018, 10:57:50 PM
I suggest PolicyPal as the best ICO in January thru march period. PolicyPal is a Singapore based insurance company in to block chain and also launch their cryptocurrency as an ICO this month end. They have a very good management team and advisory board which has good potential to boom in this cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 84
February 08, 2018, 06:16:52 PM
I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best ICO's  coming in January through March Window.Please add ICO's you think possibility it can easily goes up 10X minimum in 2018.

I would start  DADI.

PreICO Price 1 DADI = 0.4 USD
Ethereum is best ICO project for me!
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 08, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
During January I invested in: TravelFlex, PM7, Storiqa, KYC Legal, Iungo, HireMatch, SCORUM, Daneel, Napoleon X and Vestarin.
In February and March I plan to invest in: Credits, Bubbletone and also in NEO platform ICOs: Effect and NEX.
In April also in Ternio (Stellar platform).

Currently I'm in airdrop of Nucleus Vision and Current.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 06:14:40 PM
There are many good ICO you guys wrote here. I will add some new :
1. Current
2. Insight network
3. Loomia
4. Coinmetro
5. Credits
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
February 08, 2018, 06:12:45 PM
I can't choose only 1 project and this my top 3 ICO Jan-March 2018. I think it will be a year of platforms and technological projects:
1)Dadi - it was very hard to buy tokens at public sale
2)Copytrack - last day of ICO don't miss it
3)Dether - Token Sale is Now Live!

I agree about the Copytrack. I studied this project and it seems to me very solid and promising. Unfortunately now all my money in the fallen crypt.
Activity: 210
February 08, 2018, 06:11:15 PM
I really like Sentinel Chain. They are aiming to empower unbanked farmers in developing countries by turning “dead capital” such as livestock into tokenized assets. This creates financial inclusion by allowing them to access financial services (such as loans and insurance) which have typically been unavailable to them. Sentinel Chain have partnered with VeChain for "the development of cross-chain interoperable technology to facilitate joint access to global financial inclusion markets in areas of cross-border livestock trade." With a hard cap of $14.4 million the token economics are great. Plus, they have a prototype!

Check it out:

https://sentinel-chain.org/

Sentinel looks interesting.  I will have a look at it. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: