Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO in January thru March - page 21. (Read 5715 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 06:08:43 PM
There are many good ICOs, but I think the most promising projects would be tomochain, Matrixchain, nucleus Vision, nucypher, Keep network and orchid protocol.

This list is good. But Matrixchain already finished. Nucleus will give airdrop. Tomochain?  (or Tomocoin??) will have very small cap per person.
Other three left look really nice,  but we still don't know details of token allocation.

Experty is also very nice project with 9k ETH cap, big community and transparent team. I know it's closed already,  but this ICO was one of the best for January,  so it deserves to be in this list.
Activity: 22
February 08, 2018, 06:04:30 PM
I really like Sentinel Chain. They are aiming to empower unbanked farmers in developing countries by turning “dead capital” such as livestock into tokenized assets. This creates financial inclusion by allowing them to access financial services (such as loans and insurance) which have typically been unavailable to them. Sentinel Chain have partnered with VeChain for "the development of cross-chain interoperable technology to facilitate joint access to global financial inclusion markets in areas of cross-border livestock trade." With a hard cap of $14.4 million the token economics are great. Plus, they have a prototype!

Check it out:

https://sentinel-chain.org/
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
February 08, 2018, 05:50:57 PM
I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best ICO's  coming in January through March Window.Please add ICO's you think possibility it can easily goes up 10X minimum in 2018.

I would start  DADI.

PreICO Price 1 DADI = 0.4 USD

nice project, but i recommend you medichain project that is engaged in health, ico which started februari until april see this https://medichain.online/. with a total supply of 100 million coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 05:39:54 PM
I can't choose only 1 project and this my top 3 ICO Jan-March 2018. I think it will be a year of platforms and technological projects:
1)Dadi - it was very hard to buy tokens at public sale
2)Copytrack - last day of ICO don't miss it
3)Dether - Token Sale is Now Live!

Activity: 84
February 08, 2018, 04:44:55 PM
I'm sure there are many threads on ICO's, but would like to focus on best ICO's  coming in January through March Window.Please add ICO's you think possibility it can easily goes up 10X minimum in 2018.

I would start  DADI.

Coti looks promising. A great team with an interesting idea and they will create their own blockchain based on the DAG protocol. I like it very much  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
February 08, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

I would start  DADI.

I don't have any suggestion about ICO because I already leave it when loss over 40% from my money after cut loss last week. Now only invest/ trade with bitcoin and second coin ( ETH, LTC & XMR ) use martiangle strategy with medium term period. Last week is my second loss and give me bad dream and stress, not good condition for me. Never join ICO and start with new way.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 02:51:01 PM
if I think ICO play2live is also very good and ICO will also be successful and also has great potential in achieving success this year. that's why I'm very confident with ICO play2live
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 02:46:22 PM
Actually i do not invest much in ico, but there is one ico which i think is nice and worth considering for noted in investment list, that is Amon Tech. Amon converts in real time with best performing cryptocurrencies with an intelligent conversion system for maximum value.
Activity: 130
February 08, 2018, 02:42:17 PM
I now work in a very prospective campaign.
e-Chat Bounty Campaign
I was pleasantly surprised by the price of the token, which is why I think that this campaign can be added to the top of the most successful ones.
1 ECHT = 1 USD
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
February 08, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
Bob's Repair solves real world problems. It might be the best ICO in first quarter of 2018.
Sether, Dether, Repux, Kwh also look good but they can't be the best one. Copytrack is well known project, Hilarski support it.
I don't see too many competitors for this year honestly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
February 08, 2018, 12:31:29 PM
I'm very confident that the daneel project does have a great potential for success this year, please read their roadmap at www.daneel.io, if you are interested in joining an ICO, you can join daneel.io
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 12:31:23 PM
If you want not money only and appreciate human values you can to pay attention ICO in my signature. This is project for all family. And it will be useful for all members
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

I would start  DADI.

I suggest blocklancer to everyone. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndapp-blocklancer-join-gig-economy-boom-1974481
It may become a international Jobs Finding Platform.
1ETH=14000Tokens now.
Activity: 7
February 08, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
I think Bitto is a solid ICO. They are making a newer stop all for exchanges that will offer lending, signaling, and a few more services. If you want to learn more you can get there with https://[Suspicious link removed]/iuVENC they have a white paper and demo dashboard. Also currently you get 22.5% extra tokens if you participate now and buy more than 1 ETH. It lasts till April but the 22.5% extra tokens end in 10 days.
Activity: 121
February 08, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
There are many good ICOs, but I think the most promising projects would be tomochain, Matrixchain, nucleus Vision, nucypher, Keep network and orchid protocol.
XMN
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
January 31, 2018, 11:56:43 AM
Adamant - Absolutely anonymous blockchain-powered messanger.
ICO - > https://adamant.im/ico/?referal=2395
Whitepape - > https://adamant.im/whitepaper/adamant-whitepaper-en.pdf
Activity: 84
January 31, 2018, 11:42:45 AM
i am waiting for arkblock eximchain tomocoin coti network kodakcoin and a few more. i like investing in icos! usually i get big profits from it Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Simple Liquidity - Fueled by NEO
January 31, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
Take a look at FuzeX - https://fuzex.co/
Today we have great news!
https://medium.com/fuzex/our-new-advisor-charlie-shrem-9971262eedb2
New Advisor: Charlie Shrem!
Charlie needs no introduction, but we’ll give him one anyway. As a Bitcoin pioneer, successful entrepreneur and blockchain advocate, Charlie has been a central figure in cryptocurrency since its inception. In 2013 he was one of the founding members of the Bitcoin Foundation and served as its Vice Chairman until early 2014. Since then he’s been the figurehead of the bitcoin revolution and a prominent advocate for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
 Cool
Activity: 420
January 29, 2018, 05:35:42 AM
I noticed that after the new year, many of the ICO began to collect hardcopy . Who knows what is the reason ? In my opinion is now good enough projects . Here are some of them KWH , Flogmall , Medichain
Activity: 448
January 28, 2018, 04:09:40 PM
I did not understand a bit, you ask what kind of ikon will be successful, or will you say? If you ask, then look above the people a lot of good campaigns have written, but if you say, then tell by what parameters you are saying this ...
Pages:
Jump to: