Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ico in November , December? - page 2. (Read 1970 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
December 09, 2017, 02:16:55 AM
Watch my latest Youtube review on Allend here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsLpRGBoWVg
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 11:42:40 AM
gratings everybody .
i wants to know about ico in November , December .
and which ico is best ?
 suggest 10 best ico.
Yeah  education is one of the important thing in every ones life. Now some of great companies like open source university is combining with Blockchain technology . But now it’s still now in a initial stage but it’s going to be reach very high in future. So it will be good to get edu tokens as soon as possible.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
December 07, 2017, 02:22:04 PM
Check out my review on Exacoin! This thing is going to seriously moon going into 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teCa9p-ge_g&t=545s

All my written reviews can be found here: https://medium.com/@crypto808x

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 01:53:08 PM
The only ICOs making decent profit at the moment are ones with low market caps and working products , like Autonio. The only two I'll be putting money into over the next couple of months are 0xBounty and Wabi.
I don't know of any ICO's worth mentioning other than Flixxo. Flixxo has a platform that can let people become more knowledgeable in crypto.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 07:38:15 AM
I invest in pundi X and covesting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 07:35:57 AM
I think it is a lot of ico in this month due to the number of new coins special in airdrop the more and more so bounty. which I ask, is there any ico coin that directly has a high value in november and december this?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
November 25, 2017, 07:31:26 AM
there are many ICO to invest in this month
but I have choose zeus and bankex, this is a good project and the best invesment. I hope it will be success.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 07:20:29 AM
Take a look on spectiv and pundiX i would be investing on this 2 ico's.
Activity: 139
November 25, 2017, 06:22:24 AM
Check out #Ankorus #AnchorTokens #AssetBackedTokens #ANK!  I'm a bounty hunter for their #ICO that just launched.  I've traded forex and options before and I think they'll attract the whales in the financial industry with bitcoin coming on the CME. 
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 25, 2017, 01:45:12 AM
The only ICOs making decent profit at the moment are ones with low market caps and working products , like Autonio. The only two I'll be putting money into over the next couple of months are 0xBounty and Wabi.
I do agree with you, most of these projects will likely with huge marketcap will not give good return, so investing into overvalued ICOs will not give you great return on investment, the reason I'm in this space is because of money first and for all
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 12:39:14 AM

What is 0xBounty? Cant find that one, or did you mean ICO's that dont offer Bounties at all by that?
Furthermore I have two Ico's on my watch at the moment: the first one is Envion (as you can see on my signature), they will provide a mining solution with so called MMU's (high power mining containers) that will mine all crypto that is worth to mine. The Tokens are divident paying and investors will get their share of the mining operations every week payed. Its really promising and the demand for this is high. Its a swiss company and they operate the first container already in Berlin in germany.
The second one is Amor. They will develop a tinder-like app but decentralized and with blockchain features. As the dating market is so centralized with companies like facebook, tinder and others, I think the time is right for a change and bring people again in power of their own data. Amor can revolutionize the space by protecting users by blockchain verified profiles and also with Amor as the native currency of the platform.
Of course these are just Projects I am interested in, always do your own due dilligence before investing. Cheers!

https://bounty0x.io/
Activity: 238
November 24, 2017, 09:07:38 PM

What is 0xBounty? Cant find that one, or did you mean ICO's that dont offer Bounties at all by that?
I currently have one ICO on my watch that is Envion (as you can see on my signature), they will provide a mining solution with so called MMU's (high power mining containers) that will mine all crypto that is worth to mine. The Tokens are divident paying and investors will get their share of the mining operations every week payed. Its really promising and the demand for this is high. Its a swiss company and they operate the first container already in Berlin in germany.

Of course thats just what im interested in, always do your own due dilligence before investing. Cheers!
Activity: 17
November 24, 2017, 03:04:30 PM

Best Ico are ones that give airdrops. Coin offerings can be free....

SugarExchange.io
A new type of cryptocurrency trading platform utilizing proven methods, as well as implementing advanced technology to ensure a superior user experience. Register for airdrop.

secure
Security is paramount in the cryptocurrency space. Our team of security experts are dedicated to developing Sugar as the most secure cryptocurrency exchange available. Our goal is for users to have peace of mind when using our platform and feel secure storing their currencies in our wallets.

anonymous
Anonymity is fundamental to the blockchain design. At Sugar Exchange, we take anonymity very seriously. Our goal is to provide the ability for anonymous trading and to keep it that way. At the end of the day, governments continue to have some control over the way this industry operates; however, we will do everything in our power to maintain your privacy. We believe your business is your own and no one else’s… lets hope our vision catches on.

simple
The future of cryptocurrency trading is all about simplicity. Our mission is to launch the worlds most straightforward, easy to use trading platform. Sugar Exchange will provide users the ability to keep it simple or deploy the advanced user interface; you choose.

Our mobile trading app is currently in development and will provide one click trading for all major cryptocurrencies.

features
From accounting capabilities, to video tutorials, AI trade recommendations, and trading bots – our features are some of the best in the business. While you’re discovering the features available to you, don’t forget to keep an eye on our upcoming sugardrops, too!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 24, 2017, 02:48:17 PM
I saw Gladius is really nice, their public sale is starting tomorrow. Brings a lot of protection against DdoS which is rising fast

Synapse, Dmarket, Utrust and confido are best altcoins which is been invested by the many people.
Please select all the ICOs white paper and their blog to understand the project will survive for the long time. If you do not find the good reasonable informations in the project desc you should not invest on it.
Be careful that many ICO are scamming the investors most of the time.
Activity: 37
November 24, 2017, 02:36:32 PM
Deff ARToken
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
November 24, 2017, 11:10:54 AM
I saw Gladius is really nice, their public sale is starting tomorrow. Brings a lot of protection against DdoS which is rising fast
Activity: 185
November 24, 2017, 10:52:07 AM
Spectre is a really good ico. Great knowledgable and a highly qualified team behind this project.
My first time stumbling upon the spectre project, i was amazed. And truely knew there was something there. The more i been following this project, the more im dumping into it.  The people  that had spoken bad about spectre because they dont even take 10 minutes to understand what this project is about. Because spectre has the word exchange. Lol.

I disagree because they send away huge bounty amount which is not realistic. Their sincerity is low and I passed that ICO for this reason.

I watch spectiv vr project very closely for 2 months. Hope they will make voice on ICO field.
Activity: 336
November 24, 2017, 10:43:51 AM
Latium starts on November 28. It's one of my favorite projects in crypto. I think it has one of the most powerful use cases out there.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 09:40:53 AM
gratings everybody .
i wants to know about ico in November , December .
and which ico is best ?
 suggest 10 best ico.
i think srg, stk, SimplyVital , NEBEUS , Jury.Online, SISA ICO, Triforce  and etc
so now i join social media campaign of all , looks so nice
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
November 24, 2017, 09:29:46 AM
Any of these will do nicely.

ArToken, Pundi X, Envion.

Yup, i also agree with you, Pundi X has best future, they have investors, and lots of participants, and they even already build a something that make a different with other
I also will choose OAC Coin, even the first step of token was sold just in a few hours
Pages:
Jump to: