Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ico in November , December? - page 4. (Read 1970 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 09:03:50 PM
KR8OS is an interesting one to keep an eye out for. Marketing Analytics with Blockchain. Looks like their team has been in the industry a long time, so I'm a little more confident in their future than most. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-kr8os-marketing-analytics-platform-on-ethereum-blockchain-2322677

Their presale is coming up with a pretty large discount and they just announced their bounty program too: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-kr8os-decentralized-marketing-analytics-2368909
ok you said it is an interesting project , 
but sorry to say i didn't find any interest in this project.
and this project haven't much information,  details. 
so i think its not one of best ico.

What information is this project lacking if I may ask? I am a member of their team so any feedback is good feedback for us.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 02:51:09 PM
I will say the good ico for november and december is

1. Genesis vision
2. Idex ( decentralised exchange like binance )
3. Crypterium ( the best ico i will wait )
4. Auctus ( pension fund in crypto )
5. Trade.io ( this is also look legit to me )
6. Universa ( i like john mcaffe and the advisor for universa is him )

Remember, dont put your egg in one basket !!!

this quote is very popular by the way.
and i will see those project.  
thanks for kind information  
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
November 08, 2017, 08:15:38 AM
I will say the good ico for november and december is

1. Genesis vision
2. Idex ( decentralised exchange like binance )
3. Crypterium ( the best ico i will wait )
4. Auctus ( pension fund in crypto )
5. Trade.io ( this is also look legit to me )
6. Universa ( i like john mcaffe and the advisor for universa is him )

Remember, dont put your egg in one basket !!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 04:13:07 AM
gratings everybody .
i wants to know about ico in November , December .
and which ico is best ?
 suggest 10 best ico.
[/quote
There are plenty of new ICOs already released out there and Utrust seems one the interesting with a great project IMHO.. Wink
Activity: 434
I love this Game!
November 08, 2017, 03:11:48 AM
I guess we will see a bigger correction on btc with or after the fork...i set my orders from 5500$ down to 5000$...lets see...here is a good analysis.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/UNCk4qVZ-BTCUSD-Perspective-And-Levels-How-Low-Can-It-Go/
November 08, 2017, 12:13:35 AM
I prefer to buy cheap altcoins rather than investing on new projects. Why should i pay expensive price on ico if i gonna to buy same amount for lower price on exchanges? That's question which doesnt let me to invest in new ICOs.

someone says similar like you, atlcoin is better than ico/new project.
and interesting subject is which coin i wll buy. 
because its huge thoughtful subject.
November 08, 2017, 12:09:05 AM
KR8OS is an interesting one to keep an eye out for. Marketing Analytics with Blockchain. Looks like their team has been in the industry a long time, so I'm a little more confident in their future than most. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-kr8os-marketing-analytics-platform-on-ethereum-blockchain-2322677

Their presale is coming up with a pretty large discount and they just announced their bounty program too: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-kr8os-decentralized-marketing-analytics-2368909
ok you said it is an interesting project , 
but sorry to say i didn't find any interest in this project.
and this project haven't much information,  details. 
so i think its not one of best ico.
November 08, 2017, 12:05:29 AM
Soon will be hard fork, the best option will be wait for it and buy bitcoins. So the best way will be abstention from ICO and focus on altcoins, trust me
well said, i know about hard fork will happen after some days. you mean to say altcoin is better than ico. ok i will.
Activity: 322
November 07, 2017, 11:15:49 PM
Gold reward and metronome for me. Metronome starts in December and Gold reward is about to begin their 3rd and final phase of their ico
Activity: 32
November 07, 2017, 07:34:53 PM

They just announced their bounty program too: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-kr8os-decentralized-marketing-analytics-2368909

Note: I work for KR8OS.
Activity: 476
Merit: 128
November 07, 2017, 07:08:40 PM
Take a look at MyTrackNet. They are developing a really nice project and I see it as the best ICO for this month

It's going on Waves Platform, what is also really nice
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
November 07, 2017, 07:04:36 PM
gratings everybody .
and which ico is best ?
 suggest 10 best ico.

You are wearing a project whose ICO I consider one of the good prospects for investment in November and December. I will add to it GUTS. The ICO of GUTS will be starting this coming November 15. You have to watch out closely because there is a big possibility that it will be a quick sold out. In addition to the two ICOs, I will also watch for the ICO of Artoken. It is already starting and has already gathered thousands of contributors.
Activity: 363
November 07, 2017, 07:01:21 PM
lately many ico have been sour, I think there should be time to come up with worthy projects
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 06:58:40 PM
You're better off buying post ICO as majority get dumped by people looking to make a quick buck instead of hodl.
Activity: 5
November 07, 2017, 06:57:25 PM
Wordcoin is lucrative, It has a good future. ICO price is 1 usd may be. I think it will hit in market very soon.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
November 07, 2017, 06:37:13 PM
uTrust seems to be one of the most fair icos that are going to be released during november and on the beggining of December, also Propthereum is a good ico too, you should try to take a look in there because it seems like a good project, and i am not saying this because i am using their signature, i am saying this because i looked at their ann and they look very convinced in that they can reach their goal, so yes, i would put my funds in them, no matter what.
Bitdice was a good one but it is over now, a few time has passed since they have raised all the money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 06:11:12 PM
gratings everybody .
and which ico is best ?
 suggest 10 best ico.
One good ICO that I know is DITCOIN, it's final product would be called DITPAY which will be a cryptocurrency powered e-commerce and payment processor. Besides it this coin will ensure 100% untraceable transaction when it is released in the market. To know more visit there announcement thread. Even if that is the case, I suggest you to just wait for the hardfork and buy btc or just hodl your bitcoin until that time and sell it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
November 07, 2017, 05:01:22 PM
I prefer to buy cheap altcoins rather than investing on new projects. Why should i pay expensive price on ico if i gonna to buy same amount for lower price on exchanges? That's question which doesnt let me to invest in new ICOs.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
November 07, 2017, 04:37:46 PM
Soon will be hard fork, the best option will be wait for it and buy bitcoins. So the best way will be abstention from ICO and focus on altcoins, trust me
November 07, 2017, 04:29:16 PM
Quantstamp will be my last ico this year...u better stick to existing projects now...the market is now at the bottom...

yes, well said. i know the market situation.  i know about causes of market falling.  and thanks for providing ICO name.
Pages:
Jump to: