Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO RATING websites - page 4. (Read 1232 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 08:15:41 AM
I have always used ICO list https://icobench.com. It would be best to make your own conclusion on an ICO before investing as opposed to using free research firms.
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
January 06, 2018, 08:12:41 AM
Are all of the ICO rating websites paid to review ICOs? Or could someone point one which FOR SURE is independent and reliable in their assessments? Otherwise it's just a loss of time to read what is nothing but paid publicity.
Activity: 78
January 06, 2018, 07:30:54 AM
there are so many ICO RATING site. but don't always believe them. do research yourself. collect information about project and team via website and social media. think project is actually make in real world(i don't invest in A.I.  project ) 
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
January 06, 2018, 07:07:54 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

I would love to hear your thoughts on which are the best ICO rating websites based on the 3 following criteria:

1) Popularity/ clicks  Smiley
2) Quality/ actual due diligence and depth of evaluation criteria.  Huh
3) Personal favorite  Grin

Thanks again for your support!

Alex
Icorating is a good website to look into if you want to look at brief review about the upcoming ico but personally i like crush crypto for ico reviews , they don't have all upcoming icos review but they pick some and analyze it. I like their analysis and their opinions are often the same as mine so i trust them more if i don't have the time to read the whitepaper.
Activity: 236
January 06, 2018, 07:02:02 AM
Personally I would keep away from it as I never use them to make a decision when it comes to investing ICO's.

Do you own research by asking questions on their thread.
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
January 05, 2018, 08:24:54 PM
I know from personal experience that there are sites who want to get paid/bribed for a better review/rating. Which is TOTALLY bad.

So, I would vote for ICObench just because some experts mostly rate a project and set the overall rating. And it is totally open, you can see who voted what.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
January 05, 2018, 08:05:16 PM
for watch an Best ICO I always using this website.

1. ICO Rating : I use this website for watch ICO who have a rate for Good Invest and Low Risk
2. TokenMarket.net : I use this for search an ICO upcoming and popular ICO
3. Coingecko : I use this website for search any Legit ICO who have a Big Sponsor
Activity: 12
January 05, 2018, 07:16:18 PM
ICO rating is pretty good.
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 07:15:23 PM
I think a good ico listing site needs good design because the ico listing site's goal is to advertise
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
January 05, 2018, 07:09:12 PM
I wouldn't like to pick a favourite because I think you shouldn't base your choice on them.

99% are pay to play and so will only show ICO's that have paid them to say nice things about them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 12:11:25 PM
https://swissborg.com/en/

i like the concept of this ico and is will end in 5 days, try your luck
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
January 05, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
icodrops.com according to me, they clearly mention which posts are sponsored & which are not
Activity: 85
January 05, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
My fav is ICOrating, but honestly I wouldn't bother with these sites. I only use them to find some ICO's that maybe have slipped passed me.

A lot of these sites take money to give a good review, so very few of them give a good honest report. I would focus on doing your own research, rather than listening to what a website says.
Activity: 34
January 04, 2018, 11:43:48 PM
I like icodrops.com.  It's pretty easy to navigate and does a good job keeping track of how much is raised vs. how much they're asking for.
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
January 04, 2018, 10:02:04 PM
im using icobench or icodrops, because they give rate the upcoming icos. But unfortunately often in an superficial manner..
Activity: 160
January 04, 2018, 07:44:05 PM
Personally I like Smith and Crown, but I think you should just focus on your own research and look into ICO's on a individual and through fashion.

I wouldn't invest into ICO's solely on what a rating website would say.
Activity: 162
January 04, 2018, 06:48:23 PM
Personally I like ICOrating, but I wouldn't focus too much on ICO rating websites as most of them have a pay to play system.

I would do your own research and ask your own questions.
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
January 02, 2018, 10:11:14 AM
I like icodrops.com
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 02, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
I usually use icobench but it doesnt list all ICO so maybe you will miss some ICO. and the second is hacked. they rate ICO then you can choose a good ICO to join
Activity: 7
January 02, 2018, 09:57:13 AM
ohhhhhh, avoid those ICO rating websites like the PLAGUE!

They all have an incentive structure where icos can pay them for prominent display or favorable "reviews".

If there is one that is truly unbiased and just posts info, then I would honestly like to know of one, but I've yet to find one.

If you want some good advice on ico's, why not trust the person closest to you?  Yourself!

nothing beats your own due diligence.
If you are not sure what makes a good investment than just look it up.  There are tons of articles and posts that talk about what a good investment is.

Here are the basics:
-Research the development team to see if they are legitimate, real people, with real professional experience in what they are doing
-look at the conditions of the ico, how many will be sold, what is the hard cap, what percentage goes to pre-sale vs. crowdsale vs. to the devs, how long it is etc.
-Read the whitepaper and roadmap carefully, does it seem plausible and professional?
-if they have a product, test it out for yourself.

You're absolutely right. We have been approached by many ICO review websites asking for astronomical fees and the higher you pay the better the review in many cases. Exactly, the reason I posted this question. Would like to work with the reliable only
Pages:
Jump to: