Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST ICO RATING websites - page 5. (Read 1232 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 06:33:10 AM
The website is good, but you need to study the upcoming companies ICO yourself, it's all become difficult to do because of the large number of new and new ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
December 11, 2017, 10:41:13 PM
ohhhhhh, avoid those ICO rating websites like the PLAGUE!

They all have an incentive structure where icos can pay them for prominent display or favorable "reviews".

If there is one that is truly unbiased and just posts info, then I would honestly like to know of one, but I've yet to find one.

If you want some good advice on ico's, why not trust the person closest to you?  Yourself!

nothing beats your own due diligence.
If you are not sure what makes a good investment than just look it up.  There are tons of articles and posts that talk about what a good investment is.

Here are the basics:
-Research the development team to see if they are legitimate, real people, with real professional experience in what they are doing
-look at the conditions of the ico, how many will be sold, what is the hard cap, what percentage goes to pre-sale vs. crowdsale vs. to the devs, how long it is etc.
-Read the whitepaper and roadmap carefully, does it seem plausible and professional?
-if they have a product, test it out for yourself.

Activity: 77
Merit: 13
December 11, 2017, 10:02:26 PM

I have always used ICO list https://www.ico-list.com/. It would be best to make your own conclusion on an ICO before investing as opposed to using free research firms.

Website has Good list but I doubt it's what Op is asking for. I actually need exactly thesame thing.. .a website/forum with great administrators that is free of bias, dishonesty and crooks. Wish stuff like that could be found quickly.

I agree but the problem is websites like that still need money to run hosting, reviews etc...so they will need to find some balance between making money and performing the review.
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
December 11, 2017, 10:29:04 AM
It's always good to DYOR (do your own research). Most ICO rating sites are paid to do that, which means their review may not be objective. So what y'all need to do is look at the project, what the use case is, what problem it's gonna solve, then the pedigree of the team behind the ICO. Most ICOs are scams until they prove otherwise.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
December 11, 2017, 10:26:10 AM
for me the best is icorating they give information for free and do the analysis about the coin and they put risk score after reviewing the coin , they also give hype score about the coin which is how many people will gonna invest in the coin. they also give rating which is useful and gives about information why its stable , risky , positive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 11, 2017, 10:01:45 AM
Some of the best ICO rating websites going now are,

icotoinvest.com
icorating.com
icobazaar.com

these are good sites and give rating scores and reviews.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
December 11, 2017, 08:14:58 AM

I have always used ICO list https://www.ico-list.com/. It would be best to make your own conclusion on an ICO before investing as opposed to using free research firms.

Website has Good list but I doubt it's what Op is asking for. I actually need exactly thesame thing.. .a website/forum with great administrators that is free of bias, dishonesty and crooks. Wish stuff like that could be found quickly.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 08:01:41 AM
You can watch ICO's here.

http://www.coinparator.com/ico-live/

However nobody is telling you if invest or not, just giving you link to source. You have to do your own research.

and if u want to have a notification for ICO RATING or best ICO  you can open this link https://www.icohotlist.com.
and than you must register or login first.to get notification.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
December 11, 2017, 07:57:21 AM
All ICO review sites are accepting adverterial posts. So i mean if a scam ICO give money to site owners they will be listed in top of the list.
We need a decentralized ICO review website which run with donations not accepting adverterial posts.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
December 11, 2017, 07:54:39 AM
For ICO reviews and ratings here is my two references: icorating.com and icobench.com, but somebody said that some of ICO company paid these website to to make a good review, so i also review some ICOs that advertise on facebook and other social media sites. It is ourselves is the resort on which of them are the best fit of your choice.

I didn't know these two websites, it's always interesting to read extensive reviews. Apparently we have to keep in mind that they could be not impartial.
usually, I read thread on the forum and I read all the information coming from the project itself (whitepaper, website) to make my own opinion.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
December 11, 2017, 07:50:04 AM
im usually using icobench, there are a lot of ico available there and you can see all the information available about the project
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
December 11, 2017, 07:45:35 AM
Icorating websites is useful in terms of following as some of the friends mentioned above, but reliability is highly controversial. My recommendation, you shouldn't invest absolutely without eyeing the whitepaper of the ICO that you will invest in
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 11, 2017, 04:24:48 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

I would love to hear your thoughts on which are the best ICO rating websites based on the 3 following criteria:

1) Popularity/ clicks  Smiley
2) Quality/ actual due diligence and depth of evaluation criteria.  Huh
3) Personal favorite  Grin

Thanks again for your support!

Alex

There are many ICO rating sites, some of which are:

icorating.com
icotoinvest.com
icobazaar.com
coinschedule.com

These are popular at the mo.

They all offer a review, hype score and rating score.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 04:08:25 AM
I think almost all are similar I always search in google and I often use icobench and icorating. but ico rating website does not have much effect for me. I prefer to read and learn their whitepaper, roadmap and the team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
December 11, 2017, 04:00:06 AM
I use one site, I really like icodrops.com, I think it's the best. It also has the ability to view the bounty program.
Activity: 267
December 11, 2017, 03:43:02 AM
I don't think it's too good for me to refer to the ICO website. If a ICO is working with a web site, you can make a lot of fake things out. I mean ICO is not necessarily dependent on ICO website. Of course, it can be used as a reference, but be sure to study it by yourself. Including the project's community construction, team, technology, investment, marketing and so on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
December 11, 2017, 03:33:49 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

I would love to hear your thoughts on which are the best ICO rating websites based on the 3 following criteria:

Alex
Compare on several sites, see a smart contract and fillability, the size of the community. Consult your friends
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 11, 2017, 03:31:35 AM
May I add something your list? I think ICO which give the follower many profits is important  Cheesy because any one join in an ICO who give them many profits  Cool
Activity: 434
December 11, 2017, 03:26:47 AM
This is a pretty good ICO review site, I've been using it for a long time. The ICO projects that I invest are listed on this website. But to assess a potential ICO, you need to study more deeply about that project to decide on the investment. Do not rush to invest in an ICO project you do not know yet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
December 11, 2017, 03:16:56 AM
Hello Crypto Community,

Alex

I can recommended to you , ico drops and ico bench. Those are very helpful when selecting a ico. You see in icodropa they rank the ico as high, medium , low.

You can see the results and compare thier rankings.

I am using these for a long time. Power ledger and omesgo i got from this...
Pages:
Jump to: