Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ? - page 21. (Read 98715 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 04:12:45 PM
Todays prices are good to but btc and eth.I will do that.
Other tahn that I will participate in bounties from the icos I think will have success.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 04:11:59 PM
They are a lot of shitcoins actually around. But even next to all those shitcoins, there are really some coins who have huge potential for 2018 to make a good rise of their value. So i invested in almost every privacy coin. In my opinion they will have a huge demand in the future. Because they are a lot of problems with cryptocurrencies, and many country and gouverments will start to controll them. THose privacy coins makes the transactions totally anonymous, so you cant controll and bann them.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 04:07:10 PM
If you are looking for a very high profit then you have to invest in lowmarketcap coins. Just invest in 15 or 20 cheap altcoins. If a few of these can make x50 or x100 then you would get a very high profit.
Activity: 252
April 29, 2018, 05:58:24 PM
I have some of my Bitcoin in a few cryptocurrencies that I am confident about for rational reasons but I am not really hoping for my stake to increase in value significantly. This same attitude has been enabled me to enjoy steady return on investments over the years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 06:21:05 AM
investing and waiting for a certain time is not a sensible event, but when the highest profits are obtained by investing then it can be sold.
Activity: 252
April 29, 2018, 05:59:44 AM
One of the promising project with neo blockchain platform. Spotcoin bridge the gap between the traditional banking sector and the emerging digital currency marketplace. Also I'm expection to your Spotpay innovative payment system to works well in the near future. Wish you luck!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 05:29:39 PM
If you expect big profits, then you should not choose Altcoin.
You should choose Bitcoin for investment.
Why?
Bitcoin has the highest value in coinmarketcap, while Altcoin occupies a position under Bitcoin.
If you are investing with Bitcoin then the benefits you will get will be more than Altcoin.
Because Bitcoin has a great influence on other coins.
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 05:12:32 PM
I suggest to buy a huge amount if you have a big capital in buying Utrust it has a big potentials which is I think it will be like a skyrocket by next year 2018, then ethereum too buy em as much as you can then hold in a long term.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 24, 2018, 05:03:12 PM
This, of course, Mr. bitcoin. The best investment personally I do not see. In the future, it can grow very quickly and very well in a year. But it of course still need to watch that then sell it at the best moment.
Activity: 518
April 23, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
I really like the Gladius token, it has no competitors and analogues. The team constantly saws the product and I think that soon the price of a token very strongly will grow.
Activity: 210
April 23, 2018, 02:52:01 PM
BlockChain Hotels are building a global network of hotels across the world’s most beautiful and exciting destinations. Decentralized from electricity and water sources, completely different from traditional hospitality options (and a lot more fun), each hotel is an oasis of positive energy, entertainment, productivity, freedom, and the spirit of innovation.

About time somebody addresses this huge market making it a certain investement

Blockchain Hotels

just watch the video they are professionals on their way to the moon be sure not to miss out

Telegram :

https://t.me/blockchainhotels24
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 07:16:23 AM
hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Alt to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and waitin for 1 year)

Thanks in advance

in my opinion, I suggest to invest 50% of money in bitcoin, and other 50% - in profitable altcoins, such as ETH, Stratis, etc. at these altcoins the good future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 04:32:40 PM
Lots of altcoins doing the moon now. But for 'volume effects', and the pride of 'getting in early', I would advise you to go for CoinPlace. It's currently on a Token Sale, so good opportunity to get in
Activity: 66
April 22, 2018, 02:21:56 PM
ZIL, ONION, DENT
Activity: 34
April 22, 2018, 07:25:09 AM
If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relationshionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 5000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and we plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding. Also hard fork and rebase  are scheduled for 1 of May.

Cheers !
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
April 21, 2018, 02:55:56 PM
hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Alt to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and waitin for 1 year)

Thanks in advance

go for undervalued coins like lalaworld, crpt and dent. dent has a huge marketcap but this coin is for real and i bet this coin will soar high after the release of the app on third world countries.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 05:03:52 PM
I recommend everyone to invest in Nebula AI. I managed to join their Token Sale, and you can join the main stage of ICO. They have clear whitepaper, very strong team, and it is related with AI. Also there will be their own 3rd generation blockchain build in the future. Nebula AI is one of the best projects I have seen.
I have already paid attention to this project, but are collecting funds quite slowly. Perhaps the information about the company is open and good, but for some reason it attracts investors very little.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 20, 2018, 03:26:19 PM
I recommend everyone to invest in Nebula AI. I managed to join their Token Sale, and you can join the main stage of ICO. They have clear whitepaper, very strong team, and it is related with AI. Also there will be their own 3rd generation blockchain build in the future. Nebula AI is one of the best projects I have seen.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 04:47:49 AM
ETH and NEO are my recommendations to make a one-year investment.
I see ETH and NEO have good potential in Cryptocurrency.
The price of ETH since the beginning of this year is stable and many starts using ETH as an investment because the value of ETH is stable and many developed ETH-based platforms, so the transaction will often be done with ETH so the value of the price will be stable and keep increasing.
Activity: 434
April 20, 2018, 03:39:45 AM
I would choose BITCOIN, they are still the leading coin on the Crypto market in the future, if Bitcoin increases other altcoin also increases and when Bitcoin drops other altcoin also decrease. So I would choose Bitcoin investment anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: