Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ? - page 25. (Read 98715 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 118
March 25, 2018, 11:33:46 AM
hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Alt to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and waitin for 1 year)

Thanks in advance

At Curret situation all the cryptocoins are high volatility. So investing into altcoin will be risk or you may get profit or not. So better i would suggest invest in new market coins because the price are very low and this will develop soon. For that you should choose best new coin in the market. As i was reviewed found one of best coin is Cellblocks.

https://cellblocks.io/

Cellblock ICO will be start on April 1st and total coins are 300.000.000 this will be the great opportunity for all, as well as price are reasonable

1 CLBK token = $0.10 USD

I hope this will have huge growth in this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 10:53:50 AM
hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Alt to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and waitin for 1 year)

Thanks in advance
I think for this year waves very well, for you invest. and you can invest in large quantities because with the price that is now still affordable will easily collect it
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 09:21:50 AM
In my opinion, you should invest in Ethereum (as the best altcoin)
Also, nowadays is a perfect time to get it: 519$ on Bittrex
Then, if you wanna work like me, you should get TRON,MONERO,NEO
But you don't have to buy them and forget - you have to trade them sometimes
Try to get some important news about coins, that you have invested in
Wish you a good luck
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
March 25, 2018, 08:50:35 AM
Hi there,

I would suggest you to DYOR of AirPod ICO.

AirPod offers users a convenient and affordable way to maximize and enjoy their time spent in these airport terminals (and eventually other locations such as transit hubs, shopping areas, and offices). AirPod will give its users a balanced, comfortable space that will offer free Wi-Fi, comfort, privacy, security and relaxation. For the first time travelers will have the opportunity to read their favorite book, watch movies, listen to the music or just get that extra bit of sleep to help them recharge and relax. The AirPods are designed with health, relaxation, and functionality in mind.

You may get detailed information via https://air-pod.io/

Kind regards,
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
March 25, 2018, 08:21:31 AM
hey guys

Thanks in advance
Altcoin is a good currency for long-term investments. I wish you to get a good profit. This is really a promising currency
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
March 25, 2018, 08:15:59 AM
Hi there,

Just wanted to give you a bite of information on CellBlocks:

"CellBlocks has two primary goals. The first goal is to ensure inmates understand how cryptocurrency works and how it can benefit them while incarcerated. The second goal involves educating prison officials and administrators on how cryptocurrency works and benefits it offers to the prison as well as the inmates."

You may check the details @ https://cellblocks.io/

Kind regards,
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 06:47:27 PM
hey guys

Thanks in advance

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Merit: 2
March 24, 2018, 06:49:52 AM
I am not a sage, just an average Joe, but I would advise you to buy some Retainly
Activity: 140
March 13, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
hey guys

Thanks in advance

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 13, 2018, 09:56:11 AM
If you are looking for a very high profit then you have to invest in lowmarketcap coins. Just invest in 15 or 20 cheap altcoins. If a few of these can make x50 or x100 then you would get a very high profit.
Activity: 265
March 13, 2018, 09:49:11 AM
bitcoin must be the first. Waves and REDL will be the next ones.
Activity: 122
March 12, 2018, 04:15:34 AM
I like elixir a lot! Great devs should definitely take a look into it
Activity: 52
March 12, 2018, 04:13:42 AM
its all about the risk/reward ratio. top 10 are safe, however the gains are x2 - x5 in a year. look in top 100, and you will have more risk, however the gains are larger. beyond the top 100, it is a bet. however if you find the right coin, you can become very rich. i personally like the beyond top 100 coins, because i cannot invest a lot of money, and these can make me wealthy in a few years. top 10 cannot. Deeponion is my bet.
Activity: 259
March 12, 2018, 12:57:49 AM
Having many good coin which we can invest in 2018 like NEO, Waves, ADA.. But if i have to choose one to invest in, i will choose OmiseGO.
OmiseGO’s vision is to become the number one, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange platform. OmiseGO is much more than an altcoin. It’s designed to be a financial platform, with the intent of disrupting current financial institutions and methodologies. OmiseGO built on the Ethereum platform. OmiseGO attracted many big partners as: Ayudhya Bank, Mitsubishi UFJ, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC), Credit Saison.
I believe the price of OmiseGO will surpass $100 in 2018
Activity: 420
March 12, 2018, 12:53:04 AM
hey guys

Wanna I know what the best Alt to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and waiting for 1 year)

Thanks in advance
Altcoin's best investment for this year is Ethereum. Because Ethereum you can use as a long-term investment, as you say you want to wait about 1 year. Ethereum for me is the best Altcoin than any other coin. Although the price has not risen significantly until now it has been a very good increase. I'm sure Ethereum is the best choice for all of us.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 12:28:58 AM
There are many altcoins for 2018 that will really make move. My suggestion is TRON and AION. These two altcoins will really boom in the market this 2018. Just start to accumulate every dips, but for me, this project is really the best.
I doubt Tron will make it this year, they did hype this January but many more coins are awaiting and on sale now, IOST and SIA probably can have a huge pump soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
March 11, 2018, 07:41:47 PM
There are many altcoins for 2018 that will really make move. My suggestion is TRON and AION. These two altcoins will really boom in the market this 2018. Just start to accumulate every dips, but for me, this project is really the best.
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 06:07:18 AM
I love Retainly. It's got a working product and a good team
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 08:41:13 PM
If you will only choose one coin, I would suggest you choose EOS. EOS is at its tokensale right now and its end is coming near. For me this is undervalued right now and many see it will be at around 100$ in long term.

I suggest pick viberate token to invest to this year. Same with EOS, viberate is undervalued right now and I believe it will rise this year. It's a long term investment so don't hesitate to invest on it. You will regret if the price will go x2 in the end of March. I like it because I'm a music lover. It's a strong coin you can also invest here: www.viberate.io and www.viberate.com
My personally, I would like to invest the 50% of the my money in Bitcoin and the other 50% in profitables Altcoins like ETH, LTC,
and some young coins like INS, UTK. I think this Altcoins have a good future.
Activity: 106
March 10, 2018, 08:15:20 PM
monero (XMR). king of privacy coin  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: