Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ? - page 35. (Read 98715 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 120
November 15, 2017, 07:36:05 AM
hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Alt to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and waitin for 1 year)

Thanks in advance
I think it would always be the best if you go to an altcoin that was already prove itself to the market. An altcoin that was already undergo to different struggle but remain in the cryptocurrency. And I think it is best if you put your invest in ethereum or bitcoin cash since they are the two altcoin that can give you a good profit in the near future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 05:02:48 PM
No doubt it's bitcoin only. Long term holders prefer bitcoin only.  Because the market of bitcoin is increase in future. No other altcoin will beat bitcoin. Sure that bitcoin will be the year of 2018.
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
November 14, 2017, 04:46:32 PM
For long term growth you want a token that gives you network rewards.  As the company grows, you are apart of it and get rewarded.

A coin with upside is Centra.  As more people use their card, the more network rewards every token holder will get because the network reward is a % of what users spend.

Price is low right now since wallet and cards were delayed but on schedule to release/ship in the next couple of months.  KYC process to unlock wallet is occurring now.

US is the most regulated place and hardest to ship cards to and Centra has received money transmitter license in 31 states and working on the rest.  Shows centra will be able to ship to US where many other debit cards cannot.  Will truly be a worldwide card.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOWhQbPWAAAdACR.jpg

Teaser on the wallet app thats currently available in apple and google play store:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpBpCJSXCc

Chase Zimmerman (Son of Jordan Zimmerman, owner of Zimmerman advertising, 14th largest marketing firm in the world. Chase has joined as CMO)
https://youtu.be/7MHINGoC27A

Centra has become a Executive member of Chamber of Digital Commerce after US license.  Its a small circle including microsoft, IBM, Bittrix, Overstock, etc.  And the group works closely with policymakers and regulatory agencies for blockchain.
https://slack-files.com/T66RWMNDP-F7YQDNXU5-e16625d877
https://digitalchamber.org/

Get the latest news here, like their partnership with BitGo etc:
https://t.me/centra_news

Big roadmap plans, not just debit cards
- Debit cards
- Centra Exchange  (exchange like bittrix, but will allow to switch between centralized or decentralized exchange)
- Centra Marketplace   (like amazon/ebay but a crypto currency marketplace)
- Centra Blockchain
CTR token will be used on all platforms

Centra ecosystem:
Users can send or receive crypto from the app.  Or use centra exchange to trade crypto or buy it with fiat.  With your crypto you can purchase things on the crypto marketplace or use your virtual or physical card at any brick and motar place.  If using CTR then you get discounts on the marketplace or through the centra exchange when trading.  Token holders get network rewards from sales when using physical or virtual card.  Users grow with the company.

Many people point to the Fud that is out there currently.  Much of the fud is not true and are personal attacks on the founder not on the company itself.  But Fud still harmful for a company in its beginning stages, so the board has decided to restructuring itself and bringing in more people with expertise in the field, like Chase and Allan Shutt, etc.  And they are currently interviewing blockchain and finacial experts now to become the new CEO.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
November 14, 2017, 04:24:31 PM
My response would be waves before release of MNX, but now my answer is minexcoin because minexcoin has a solid team and blockchain
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 11:45:11 AM
one year is kinda short-term, most of the ICO's currently which look very promising are undergoing initial funding, which means that after they've ended this (couple of months) they're gonna have capital available for development. The development part can take anywhere from six months to two years, which means until the service or product is developed and released to the public, the coin's potential value (price) won't be reached. Considering that you're better off investing that money into something more stable, like one of the top ten coins by market cap. You can make short-term profits as well, by joining ICO's and flipping after that, but that's risky and I wouldn't recommend you to do.
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
November 14, 2017, 10:23:40 AM
eth, litecoin. eth classic
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
November 14, 2017, 10:22:29 AM
hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Alt to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and waitin for 1 year)

Thanks in advance
have a look at the top 30 most promising cryptocurrencies according to our robo advisor's forecasts: https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/
Activity: 244
November 14, 2017, 10:11:02 AM
hey guys

Thanks in advance
I recommended best potential coin for future.NEO,Dash,Monero,Lisk,Populous,Ark,Augur,Golem,Binance Coin,Metal,Bancor i think there are many coin's is best investment for 2018.I hope these are all coin future is so much effective.
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
November 14, 2017, 10:00:49 AM
what do you think about this meeting? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xsavNLSzXNA1H89ZGgQuw
Activity: 280
November 14, 2017, 09:57:14 AM
i think KNC and AE deserve more attention, KNC maybe the hottest ico on 2017, AE is a infrastructure for blockchain, both of their price are low now, the team is working hard now, i think they will have a bright future
Activity: 218
November 14, 2017, 09:23:22 AM
I think playkey is the best altcoin investment for 2018. Because the system or technology that will be used has a level of possibility to be more advanced is very high, because in it is a game system that is very easy and of course simple to do something. Keep in mind, too, that nowadays most people will play games and if this plan is realized then most likely to become popular is very big.
Activity: 140
November 14, 2017, 09:11:46 AM
I think that no expert opinion can harm you.. find the perspective projects in the Blockshow
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 09:10:53 AM
Bitcoin Gold !!

(joke!)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 08:44:40 AM
Only WavePay!
Activity: 126
November 14, 2017, 08:43:36 AM
think it's wrong to hear anybody.. cause nobody cant predict it.. try to grasp w it yourslef.. take your own experience and skills, meet the conferences..
I know that this pleasure isnt cheap but it worth these money..

use a lifehack) buy tickets in advice.. you can get them on sale

send please where do you find meetings? and how to inderstand is it useful?

yow much this discount?
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 08:07:20 AM
think it's wrong to hear anybody.. cause nobody cant predict it.. try to grasp w it yourslef.. take your own experience and skills, meet the conferences..
I know that this pleasure isnt cheap but it worth these money..

use a lifehack) buy tickets in advice.. you can get them on sale

send please where do you find meetings? and how to inderstand is it useful?
Activity: 43
November 14, 2017, 07:16:05 AM
I think litecoin will have a good chance in 2018. Some are even saying that litecoin can go over the $100 barrier. I think this can be possible because nearly everyone knows about litecoin.

So i will not be surpirsed when litecoin hits 150 in the near future.
Activity: 42
November 14, 2017, 07:07:39 AM
Beside Bitcoin and ETH my 2018 investing plan involves ONION, VIB, WAVES, Ripples, Litecoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
November 14, 2017, 07:01:54 AM
ETH is the least risky option in this case. If try to earn more money, but with higher risk, i think you need to pay attention to NEO, DASH, OMG
Activity: 280
November 14, 2017, 07:00:43 AM
You should try to buy and hold POSToken, great POS token, below 1 Million supply, price is very low now
good time to buy and hold till fly to the moon, good luck
Pages:
Jump to: