Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ? - page 45. (Read 98715 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 20, 2017, 11:22:22 PM
As of now for me the best way to invest in this year or the year is waves coin because most of the trader say waves coin is a potential coin and also me I think waves coin is a potential coin because I do research And for sure it will increase the price in the future. I believe this year possible price of waves become 100 dollars . So if you have extra money its better if you buy waves coin and you will be happy for the result.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
September 20, 2017, 10:32:53 PM
hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Alt to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and waitin for 1 year)

Thanks in advance

Aside from Bitcoin, definitely for me Bitcoin will always be my number 1 when it comes to investment. I like the platforms of Maidsafe, Bay, Ethereum(no doubt), Waves (my favorite) and RLC. These coins got my eyes because I believe they will have a great impact next year because of their project that they want to develop. But of course, Don't be blind and you may look on other projects as well. There are a lot of promising coins out there, you just really have to study them and analyze them on how will they help or improve our society today.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 07:31:07 PM
I would invest in something that has a chance to become big in near future, like AI or AR/VR.. Maybe FileCoin, ARToken by Cappasity..SONM.. Hope all three of them aren't scam..And want to believe the price will soon grow significantly.. does anyone know are these good and promising projects?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 20, 2017, 04:48:20 PM

It's always fun to read that only Bitcoin exists in the crypto world and all the other coins are SCAM ... even 99.9%  Grin
What are you doing here to write in speculation? Buy and hold bitcoin and do not look and follow no coin.
What are Eth, Monero, Waves, Stratis, Lisk, or new coins born recently and as promising as DeeoOnion, OmiseGo, Qtum, Iota?
Are all scam and insignificant them?
I do not think so and the market seems to be right
Activity: 264
Merit: 20
|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|
September 19, 2017, 05:20:35 PM
ethereum,stratis and waves i have more but not to sell i trying to waiting until 6th month of 2018 bfore i can sell
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
September 19, 2017, 02:51:44 PM
99.9% of altcoins have no reason for existing beyond pump and dump speculation. Bitcoin would be your best bet.
Some coins exist for pumping and dumping you are right but I don't think the percentage is 99.9%. This percentage is too exaggerated. I can give you many examples which are very very important for the ecosystems. Some of them have big market cap and some of them have small marketcap. Like Ethereum, Waves, Nem, Gridcoin Research, litecoin etc...

But one of the best bet is BTC thats sure.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
September 19, 2017, 01:59:54 PM
I usually choose altcoin from the ICO project because if can be sure we will have a lot of profit but I still matter to the altcoin more because it has good potential development and my suggestion is MCO, NEO , ADX, CVC, PAY all started with ICO.

I too usually choose altcoin from the ico project so it will confirm I'll have a lot of profit and all  .But a matter of the altcoin is more  potential development was  good and my thought to this one is pay all are started with ico and it's only a best altcoin to invest in 2018.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 09:14:30 AM
IOTA & WAVES
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 19, 2017, 09:13:25 AM
I usually choose altcoin from the ICO project because if can be sure we will have a lot of profit but I still matter to the altcoin more because it has good potential development and my suggestion is MCO, NEO , ADX, CVC, PAY all started with ICO.
Activity: 43
September 19, 2017, 08:51:01 AM
99.9% of altcoins have no reason for existing beyond pump and dump speculation. Bitcoin would be your best bet.

I can't really agree with your statement but thats your opinion!!!
Activity: 121
September 11, 2017, 03:41:14 PM
This is my list for 2018 hodl coins (BTC excluded):

1st league

NEO
ARK
SYS
FLORIN
TEZOS
WALTON

2nd league

GAME
BNB
ARDR
SAFEX
OMG
QTUM
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 11, 2017, 01:03:50 PM
For a long-term perspective, bitcoin has always been beneficial. This is the best investment was, is and will be. From altkoynov deserve attention ethereum, litecoin, monero. In connection with the recent events in China, it is still unclear how it relates to NEO. However, it may very well be that the Chinese government has just adopted measures to strengthen this, in principle, promising coin.
Activity: 25
September 11, 2017, 11:38:53 AM
And i think the best altcoin for 2018 is Maidsafe..research a little bit then comment
Activity: 4
September 11, 2017, 11:32:10 AM
Bitcoin is the best digital currency invented. Unfortunately i cant say the same about some brokers. recently had to hire  a refund professional to recover my funds from a scam broker. anyway happy to share my experience.  chrishart6501 atgmaildotcom
Activity: 157
August 28, 2017, 07:09:46 AM
I've heard about Universa ICO. However, as far as I know it will be launched this year
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
August 28, 2017, 04:47:42 AM
I went this sumer for waves and OMG, have been holding neo/antshares since december, Eth and Dash for longer. These coins either have large communtiy of users or are backed up by powerfull actors.
For the new coins and the more adventurous buys,  put some pennies on Rain (a worthwhile project), woodcoin (small but active community) and Onion (Tor is a magical word, that alone will bring the price up for a while).
And for the fun 23skido (chao), useless and won't make you rich, but it's a work of art, and Goldpressed latinium because it just is so cool to send money to money to old trekkies mates with Goldpressedlatinium (won't make you rich either but crypto is also about fun).
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
August 28, 2017, 04:25:14 AM
My coin is Stratis. I really wanna hold it for 2018 and I expect huge pump in 2018. They have great development team and very great roadmap.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 28, 2017, 04:23:01 AM
IOTA and Waves.
These both cryptos has a good potential for next year. Many experienced investors collected big amounts and hodling them.
Activity: 1
August 28, 2017, 03:32:41 AM
Ubiq
Pages:
Jump to: