Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ? - page 47. (Read 98715 times)

Activity: 663
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 09:13:50 PM
hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Cryptocurrency to invest? (invest and waitin for 1 year)
i don know too much about Cryptocurrency monitoring or which one is strong as btc? ....
(and pls name the best markets)
Thanks in advance

If you want to be sure about your investment then invest in BTC. There is less risk in it and a certain profit after a year, it could reach at least x5. If you want alts, there is a higher risk but there could be a higher return also as it could reach x20 especially the cheap ones. I have Waves, Ripple, Verge, IOTA, DGB on the list.
Activity: 714
August 18, 2017, 08:45:50 PM
hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Cryptocurrency to invest? (invest and waitin for 1 year)
i don know too much about Cryptocurrency monitoring or which one is strong as btc? ....
Thanks in advance

If your asking about the best cryptocurrency to invest, I will suggest bitcoin. It is the strongest cryptocurrency for this time. If your asking for a cryptocurrency which is strong as bitcoin, I will suggest ethereum. It is bitcoin's rival. Also, you can earn it fast but it is lower than bitcoin but lots of investors invest ethereum.
Bitcoin is the best to invest, ethereum, and waves these has a future. Holding is the best or it depends if short term or long term investment but for bitcoin Im holding it unitl now.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 08:11:47 PM
hey guys

Thanks in advance

If your asking about the best cryptocurrency to invest, I will suggest bitcoin. It is the strongest cryptocurrency for this time. If your asking for a cryptocurrency which is strong as bitcoin, I will suggest ethereum. It is bitcoin's rival. Also, you can earn it fast but it is lower than bitcoin but lots of investors invest ethereum.
Activity: 616
August 18, 2017, 04:53:58 PM
I hold XRP and Strat for long term. And stored in pc wallet. I see both coins as solid altcoins and potentially have enormous value. I only target profit  100%/year from every coin i hold. And in fact there are still many altcoin have high potential value this year, because public interest about cryptocurrency is very high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 18, 2017, 01:56:39 PM
im really in love with shift

low marketcap cheap prize 1,5
only 11m coins and a good idea behind it to decentralize the internet

Same here. I put 1 BTC on it. It's my second biggest "investment" after Waves.
$20M market cap is ultra cheap. This project if worth something between $200M and $2B.
At least x10 should be an easy thing to get, hopefully before the end of the year.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
August 18, 2017, 12:06:11 PM
im really in love with shift

low marketcap cheap prize 1,5
only 11m coins and a good idea behind it to decentralize the internet

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 03:28:21 AM
Please find below coins.

1. Stox : Great Dev and Solid Project
2.Via : Not yet pumped and waiting for LN
3.Nem : So many things including Catapult
4.Decred
5.Aeternity
6.DGB
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
August 17, 2017, 02:07:38 AM
You all should take a look at sumokoin!

4 active devs
Nice short term roadmap
Nice gui-wallet
Just 3 month old coin
Monero fork

It is still quite cheap...
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
July 25, 2017, 08:49:06 AM
The year 2017 is almost in august, and the remaining 4 months I think not much changed. I think the good coins are ethereum, waves, Edgeless, Litecoin and NXT.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
July 25, 2017, 07:48:49 AM
In my own opinion, it was really nice to invest in this bitcoins. But before investing in a specific coin, try to know more information about it, u need to study the rates and the process your going to deal, it was like your'e an online businessman working in front of your computer.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
July 25, 2017, 03:58:51 AM
The best investments for the long term are for me:

- Litecoin
- Antshares
- Cloakcoin
- Zcoin
- Zencash
- Darcrus
Activity: 700
July 24, 2017, 08:58:05 AM
If I think the right place to invest is ETH. Because in this year a lot of altcoin companies that use ETH contract.
If I think ETH someday will be able to compete with BTC.
I think ETH is competing with BTC. Recent ICO projects use ETH because it is a smart contract and very easy to use for investors. I hope in the future people will use ETH more than BTC
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 08:11:29 AM
If I think the right place to invest is ETH. Because in this year a lot of altcoin companies that use ETH contract.

Several altcoins are developed based on the ETH, and as commented above in some years I believe that ETH will be very close to the BTC.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 24, 2017, 07:56:48 AM
Invest in WAVES, ARK, OMG and VIA
Activity: 658
July 24, 2017, 07:53:04 AM
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
July 24, 2017, 07:42:57 AM
In my opinion, best crypto can invest in 2017 for long term 1-5 years are: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Waves, MobileGo, Stellar, PIVX, Digibyte, Factom ... This is my list holding after 1-5 years can growth 1000-5000% if compare value in current Grin
Activity: 602
July 24, 2017, 04:22:41 AM

The future is bright for Monacoin:
- Japanese coin. Japan is the only major country considering digital currencies as legal tender now.
- Big trading volumes against JPY making Monacoin a direct point of entry in the cryptoworld for Japanese buyers
- dozens of ATMs selling Mona in Japan https://zaif.jp/smart_atm
- Stores increasingly accept Mona in Japan
- Technologically advanced. Segwit is locked in.
- POW, well distributed, low inflation due to the latest halving
- Low marketcap

One just has to be patient with MONA.
When the Japanese realize its potential, the coin can pump really hard.

My short term target is 1$
Mid-term 3-4$
Long term 10$
Activity: 269
July 23, 2017, 06:13:42 PM
I dont know, if someone mention NETKO here, its slovenian project, real company stands behind it, it has potential to growth, its in POS, so inflation is minimal, or none.
Pages:
Jump to: