Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ? - page 7. (Read 98715 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:31:12 AM
IC Brokerage Services will provide investors the opportunity to trade on a wide variety of financial products with liquidity pools linked to the best, diversified and developed exchanges. Traders can diversify their portfolios through investing in global financial instruments across multiple asset classes.

IC Brokerage will bridge the gap between investors and liquidity providers by providing a one platform pivot that will enable the clients to view and trade IC financial products. Moreover, the platform will contain the highest volume trading shares, indices, ETFs, fiat currencies and commodities.

Through the IC team’s financial expertise, we will try to select the best developed markets to be offered to our clients such as the United States equity markets (Nasdaq, S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average), European equity markets (Germany, France, UK, etc.), commodity markets which will be traded on the highest rating exchanges such as CME and ICE futures and ETFs that will include Blackrock, Vanguard, State Street and Wisdom Tree.

IC will boost its competitive advantage in the market by providing low commissions, tightening the spreads through high volumes trading, conducting high quality market research reports that will cover all IC market products, running practical risk management tools, delivering an up to date fundamental and technical analysis and serving fund management programs that meet client’s risk and return, and objectives & constraints.

IC Brokerage will maintain client’s funds in totally segregated accounts to comply with the highest standards that will ensure safeguarding clients’ money; hence the maximum loss that they can suffer is their initial investment.

Furthermore, IC Brokerage will comply with the KYC & AML procedures which if filled grants the user access over the whole IC Ecosystem.

If an IC Community user wants to buy a stock or commodity for cryptocurrencies the user will initiate a transaction by sending a request to the IC Brokerage through the IC Wallet application and a smart contract is initiated.

The user’s request is entered to the respective IC Brokerage account and the contract value in is transferred to the user’s account on the IC Exchange as crypto to be exchanged/liquidated for fiat. Once the crypto to fiat order is matched the smart contract triggers an instant buy order for the desired stock or commodity through the IC Brokerage and the fiat generated from the exchange of the crypto on the IC Exchange is deposited into the IC Brokerage account to finalize the settlement.

The semi instantaneous process of placing a stock/commodity buy order as soon as the crypto to fiat sell order is matched, provides a highly efficient and effective way to hedge investments at unmatched speeds.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 03:53:04 AM
Really now find the best ICOS 2018 strategy i also can not answer for sure. Bitcoin and top ten coinmarketcap are probably the safest and the most effective.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:29:12 AM
Now there are a lot of new and optimistic projects on the market. The main thing in choosing correctly to analyze and study the indicators.
Activity: 101
August 18, 2018, 11:36:20 AM
There’s no way to definitively measure the chilling impact of volatility on digital currency adoption. But it is possible to help this situation even out in the long term. One way to encourage the stability of Ethereum, etc., is simply by learning about why they’ve been so unsteady. Understanding this can lead individuals to make more informed choices about how they buy and spend digital cash, which is better for everyone.
The first issue to address is public perception. Image is of utmost concern in all forms of risk-based financial decisions, and is perhaps the biggest single reason for the instability of digital currency. When large numbers of investors act on negative press or industry skepticism about their holdings, this takes a toll on their value. Regardless of the extent to which this mistrust is based in reality, a poor or rapidly changing image can decrease or destabilize asset prices significantly. This can in turn lead to a vicious downward spiral — a selling panic. Thus, perception and image management is a critical component to supporting new ventures, even if the “real” risk or functionality of an asset like BTC is not nearly so ambiguous.
Working towards the same target inspires in the team members with a strong sense of purpose. The team realizes value in working together as the common goal provides them a logical reason to work together, along with receiving mutual benefits for the company as well as the team. Collaboration is mutually beneficial for the employees as well as the organization because when they work together, interact and share ideas, they see and understand how others work, think, negotiate and operate. This gives all the employees a chance to pick up skills from their colleagues or team mates and build upon their strengths. These newly-learned skills can then be practiced in their own field to look at things with a new perspective and make improvements and enhancements.
Komorebi Alliance – Remove the Ethereum & Price Volatility
Komorebi means the sunshine filtering through the leaves of a tree.  INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance.
The group of ICOs along with plan to found a single platform that will admit all their communities to use their utilities at the same time. Moreover, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.
The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.
Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities.
INGOT Coin believes that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit.The best results from a strategic partnership generally occur when each partner delivers excellence in service areas that are different but related to the other partner(s) and where the partners are not adversarial in the market place. INGOT Coin is about building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation — the basis of which is honesty and transparency between its members. INGOT believes that it is the right of all people to seize control of their lives; whether personally, socially, or financially. Ingot is on the way in making a breakthrough in financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment.
Activity: 94
August 17, 2018, 06:58:10 AM
I don't recommend buying any ICO projects, because this year's ICO fraud rate is beyond your imagination, and even a seemingly perfect project may end up failing!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 06:49:31 AM
Well, today as we know the market is filtered from unnecessary projects. I think the most suitable option now is to invest in Boosto, Swipe and Yumerium.
Activity: 105
August 17, 2018, 06:44:06 AM
From the advent of internet and most recently with innovation of bitcoin to build general purpose blockchains, it appears that the generic goal of humanity is to attain new or more freedom, more equality and more equitable access to resources. And certainly access to information is one of the key means to create a free, equal and equitable world. The progression of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency to USD 100B in 8 years is telling tale that, might be indirectly but, the general world always participates in creating a novel new platform which bring us closer to greater good.
TIM exponentially improves the performance of permission-less agents, in consensus based trust environment with geo-mining based participation for an open, decentralized, secure and distributed network of devices to exchange information. The beta network provides 500 transactions per seconds with 5 seconds wait time, which will scale to 500,000 transactions in both main network as well as hyperlocal networks, by end of 2018. The full launch will be achieved in phases with capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, and IOT array operations across all frequencies of the spectrum. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by public nodes and secured by swarm apps for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
Miners secure the Coin network by making it difficult to attack, alter or stop. The more miners that mine, the more the secure the network. The only way to reverse Coin transactions is to have more than 51% of the network hash power. Distributed hash power spread among many different miners keeps Coin secure and safe.

Essentially, miners are serving the Coin community by confirming every transaction and making sure that every single one of them is legitimate. They all compete with one another, using software written specifically to mine blocks. Every time a new block is ‘sealed off’, meaning that a miner has successfully created a correct hash sequence, he or she gets a reward. The overall number of Coins is limited, so the more coins are mined, the more valuable each of them becomes. Thus, even though the amount of Coins per block will inevitably decrease, the value of miners’ rewards will most likely stay the same or even rise. Normally, it would be extremely easy to produce a hash from a collection of information, computers are really good at this. Hence why, to prevent users from hashing thousands of transaction blocks each second and mining all of the available Coins within minutes, the Coin network has to deliberately make the process more difficult.
TIM blockchain comprises root layer and lower layer called as mutigraph. With this system, blocks are mined by lower layer and added to the root layer. Each block is added always at the end of the blockchain. TIM has two miners :

TIM graph miner mines micro blocks in each graph and this is verified by upper layer blockchain miner. Hash of the block mined by given graph is stored in the new block created by block miner in root layer. The block of graph is stored in the nodes of that particular graph only. So, the root layer is very light weight as it stores only the Merkle root of blocks of lower layer graph.
TIM blockchain is mined in each of the graph shards as good as the top layer consensus blockchain. The miners need to stake 5 TIMs for graph mining and 100 TIMs for blockchain’s consensus layer. The mining is memory intensive for graph miners and network intensive for consensus layer. A new block is mined every 5 seconds. There will be approximately 6.3 Million (6,307,200) blocks generated in a year. Each graph miner earns 0.01 TIMs for winning the graph consensus. Based on this information we provide a sample calculation of ROI for mining assuming each case for a year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
August 17, 2018, 03:43:35 AM
Icodrops presented a short interview with Blockcloud CEO Zhongxing Ming at Korea Blockchain Week. Interesting project, I write an article for Proof of Care Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze5KtEN7vHQ&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 350
August 16, 2018, 10:50:08 AM
Hi, did you hear about the Bonafi project? ICO begins soon. https://www.bonafi.io
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
August 16, 2018, 01:43:52 AM
it is hard to say the best ico to invest in this year because we don't know which ico that will be the best and we need a time to proves that ico. but we have much option to choose the ico and we can make a research for finding the best ico so you can invest in the right ico. just be careful when you decide to invest in one or more ico and only invest with the money you can afford and don't regret if somehow the ico is a scam.
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
August 15, 2018, 04:15:40 PM
I have checked more then 100 ICOs for the last month and only one seems to me really worth of investment - Ingot.
I would not shill it here, just advise to take a look and I think you will be able to evaluate what potential this project has
Thats not for the first time I hear that Ingot is top ICO now..
Need to investigate this project for sure
Because it is really TOP ICO of the summer and probably of the whole year. Definitely worthy project. Morever half of the final product is already realesed
How come? I mean final realese can not be devided into a halfs literally Grin It has to be final one
Just checked Ingot roadmap - they realeses the platform by ecosystem elements..Now it is brocker, then exchnage etc. So it is okay
A little bit strange but it is okay. Seems as a really solid project. However In september there will be up to 10 good ICOs to invest as well. The key feature of such investments is diversification among ICOs
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 03:40:11 PM
I have checked more then 100 ICOs for the last month and only one seems to me really worth of investment - Ingot.
I would not shill it here, just advise to take a look and I think you will be able to evaluate what potential this project has
Because it is really TOP ICO of the summer and probably of the whole year. Definitely worthy project. Morever half of the final product is already realesed
How come? I mean final realese can not be devided into a halfs literally Grin It has to be final one
Just checked Ingot roadmap - they realeses the platform by ecosystem elements..Now it is brocker, then exchnage etc. So it is okay
August 15, 2018, 02:23:28 PM
August 15, 2018, 02:18:03 PM
August 15, 2018, 02:00:35 PM
August 15, 2018, 01:55:10 PM
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 01:36:14 PM
I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 15, 2018, 11:34:21 AM
at the moment I only know a really good ico. and this is Aimedis. A good team and a finished product. here i would invest eth. i think it's a great project with great chances for the future. and health is always a topic. also in crypto

Website >>   https://aimedis.com/en_index.php
ICO >> https://aim.aimedis.com/

Official presale is  live - get your 21% bonus now!
Activity: 102
August 15, 2018, 07:56:28 AM
INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.

All “Four” One & One “Four” All

To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
The Ecosystem will increase transparency by making all trades available on a decentralized ledger. This ledger will be available to all potential stakeholders. Data vending will be available to the public, as it will include a journal for all trades, investors, volumes and extensive data of all transactions within the Ecosystem.

Availability of information provides a basis for local and foreign investors to access the market with higher confidence thus creating trust in the IC community. As for the current liquidity landscape in crypto markets it is evident that it is disintegrated and frequently moving across exchanges. Major exchanges offer diverse crypto pairs without singular of any token or pair and offer divergent prices based on liquidity.

Thus, preferred prices for a token might shift from one exchange to another creating inefficiency as well as opportunity, on the other hand, exchanges act as separate “liquidity pools”. Each pool has liquidity in certain tokens but lacks it in others. The pools are only accessible to each pool’s clients. Separately, each market’s liquidity remains small, but collectively, along with the IC Liquidity Pool, they represent a large and diverse source of liquidity that ensures efficiency in the crypto market. IC will link exchanges under one highly beneficial platform through APIs. Liquidity is key to the success of the platform and IC’s plan includes several aspects aiming to ensure accessibility to liquidity pools in association with the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 12:26:08 AM
No one will give you an unambiguous and correct answer to this question. Conduct an independent analysis based on news, tips and a variety of information on the network. Identify and invest.
Pages:
Jump to: