Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ? - page 8. (Read 98715 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 09:26:03 PM
Hello everybody. Pay attention to the Bonafi project.
Combating counterfeit products using a crypto-tag that works using NFC technology. The application will scan the crypto-tag on the product and display the manufacturer's data from the blockchain.

https://www.bonafi.io
I haven't seen such a technology before. It seems that the project has a huge number of potential consumers.

How effective is this? Is it just a sticker? How is it protected from wear?

This is extremely effective (in comparison with what is now)
Yes, it's a sticker with a built-in NFC chip. But this can also be placed inside the box, inside the box wall and so on. This is a very small and very flat chip.
Activity: 350
August 12, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
Combating counterfeit products using a crypto-tag that works using NFC technology. The application will scan the crypto-tag on the product and display the manufacturer's data from the blockchain.

I haven't seen such a technology before. It seems that the project has a huge number of potential consumers.

How effective is this? Is it just a sticker? How is it protected from wear?
Activity: 364
August 11, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

Activity: 119
August 11, 2018, 08:05:45 AM
At that time, while designing the logistics track and trace solution for our postal client, we had 2 options, to say yes to Big Money or Big Impact. If we had designed a solution with servers and databases, it could have suited a limited use case at a higher cost and possibly at a respectable margin for us. But we chose to make an impact. A low cost solution without servers and databases also without all the heavy blue collar operations, would be suitable for low lying economic regions.
After 1 year of hustle and design marathons, we completed the three major code bases over 20% ERC20 codebase. TIM is hyperlocal, geo-mined and works by proof of belongingness(PoB). These 3 features make TIM superbly scalable, fast and robust.
Low Transaction Cost in Africa
The geo-mining module creates multiple sub network, where each network independently adds and validates the transactions in its geographical area. The network splits into 2 variable sized triangles if the transaction fee and waiting transactions fulfill a pre-defined condition. Similarly, the network merges into nearby zones either fully or partially if waiting transactions reduces. Such a system provides high performance similar to large enterprise cloud based solutions.
Isolated from Remote Incidents
There are special types of dapps on TIM network which are geo-fenced and zero-knowledge proof based, called hyperlocal dapps. Hyperlocal dapps maintain their own blockchain file and only the TIM coin spending is captured in main network without checks unless a conflict occurs. Conflict resolution is managed by zonal nodes and costs the usual zonal transaction fees. In honest hyperlocal dapps, the ideal cost of transaction is zero as well as realtime. This also creates a network where high volumes doesn’t impact global blockchain performance. Such a resiliency creates an internet grade blockchain.
Clean and green planet
The proof of belongingness(PoB) is the work-horse for block creation by nodes. The PoB is an improvement over PoS(proof of stake) and PoW(proof of work), so that there is no hogging of ownership by select few and also not as polluting like PoW energy guzzlers. PoB works by geo-location where certain large number of apps act as trusted source of location. And these large swarm of trusted truth source authenticating any node which wants to add a block in its region. This creates resiliency and also a high performance environment. The opportunity to add block also becomes available to a larger number of newer nodes.
Role of the Impact Fund
TIM blockchain requires only 5 TIM Coins as stake for nodes interested in creating new block. This is an extra protection mechanism where malicious nodes would loose stake for attacking the network. The staking of 5 coins is low and inclusive for democratic participation. The fund will distribute tokens to entrepreneurs in under-developed and backward regions like Africa and Asia, etc.
The new face of Africa
Exchange of information is already getting enabled in remote parts of the world. An economic media for exchange of value will unlock huge potential of Africa. Easy banking services and commerce are quick wins. Further integration into global economy will aid in uplifting of poverty, health and sanitation.
Join us in making this reality: Share your support/feedback https://twitter.com/tim_coin
TIM is Internet Grade Blockchain. Visit www.Talking.im
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
August 10, 2018, 03:41:00 PM
I want to suggest ICO but I guess you shouldnt invest to ICO's nowadays. You should invest to market directly but you want to invest ICO so much you can invest to METAHASH that I joined to METAHASH's bounty campaign. You will not regret.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SatoWallet.com
August 10, 2018, 03:36:58 PM
hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Cryptocurrency to invest? (invest and waitin for 1 year)
i don know too much about Cryptocurrency monitoring or which one is strong as btc? ....
(and pls name the best markets)
Thanks in advance

Bitcoin is your best bet,but if you want to add some altcoins I highly recommend Victoriouscoin,pesobit,bash these are new kids on the block and some stable altcoins like Rbies,Cbx and bytecent all of these coins are long term investment.

Bitcoin - beyond any doubt! But most importantly! The basic computer literacy is always a prerequisite for safe investments in the crypto currency. If you do not know how computers work, think twice, before investing your savings.
Activity: 289
August 10, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 01:44:20 PM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 01:20:30 PM
I think that the altcoin which will increase in value to replace the triple positioning the market is lite coin due to the fact that even with a less time in the top cryptocurrencies it has  the transaction volume or ripple which is lower in price that itself
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
August 09, 2018, 04:22:13 PM
I recommend to research these ICOs: BlockCloud, CertiK, Spatium and QuickX - best projects can give us good ROIs after listing on big Exchanges after ICO but DYOR.
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 03:38:41 PM
Take a look at Ubex. They have almost reached its hard cap. Moreover listing will happen in August, so it is perfect ICO for short term speculation!
The price of tokens after the ICO will fall by 30-40 percent, it is easier for us to wait for the token to be listed on the exchange, and then buy it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 02:40:00 PM
Take a look at Ubex. They have almost reached its hard cap. Moreover listing will happen in August, so it is perfect ICO for short term speculation!
The only matter if price does not fall down! As market is still weak and bleeding it will most likely happen
Well, it is worhy projects, no doubts, but still very risky investment according to the current conditions
Follow the risk managment and everything will be okay. Hold the most of the depo in top coins and 20-25% of you deposit - in worthy ICOs
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
August 07, 2018, 02:34:52 PM
The only matter if price does not fall down! As market is still weak and bleeding it will most likely happen
Well, it is worhy projects, no doubts, but still very risky investment according to the current conditions
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 02:30:37 PM
Activity: 27
August 07, 2018, 01:30:10 PM
Personally I like projects that have some use in the real world, and that have a platform ready to deploy their tokens, I also look for active projects, that telegram communities are talking about it and that you have good opinions and recommendations, I do not want to be a shill but there are many projects in ICOreview or icobench that you can browse to give you an idea of what will generate a good ROI.
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 01:06:19 PM
Exchange projects are proving to be more reliable to invest in as they always have a working product unlike most ICOs that struggle to get a working product. So I feel investment in exchange projects is great.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
Activity: 119
August 07, 2018, 11:57:31 AM
TALKING.IM (TIM) is a multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining. Currently TALKING.IM blockchain is running logistics track & trace devices (IOT) for postal and logistics companies like Singapore Post, Alibaba and other. The foundation is also launching a swarm defense mechanism in form of blockchain taxi to provide server-less ride hailing service to benefit consumers, drivers and environment by eliminating billions of dollars of power consumed by servers of organizations like uber, ola, lyft, grab etc. Combined, these produce a general system which can be used for transacting values built with information and running decentralized applications along with IOT devises.
TIM exponentially improves the performance of permission-less agents, in consensus based trust environment with geo-mining based participation for an open, decentralized, secure and distributed network of devices to exchange information. The beta network provides 500 transactions per seconds with 5 seconds wait time, which will scale to 500,000 transactions in both main network as well as hyperlocal networks, by end of 2018. The full launch will be achieved in phases with capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, and IOT array operations across all frequencies of the spectrum. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by public nodes and secured by swarm apps for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 06, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
In 2018, the worst year for altcoin, the weakest altcoin will die and the strongest altcoin will continue to decline, so now choose the top altcoin to hold, the end of the year or early next year the price will rise. come back
Activity: 69
August 06, 2018, 06:26:24 AM
Today it is very difficult to find a good project for investment. That's why I decided to refrain from investing for several months. I'm waiting for a more favorable situation.

I can totally relate to that but since I read about Menlo One, WePower, and a few other non-hyped projects, I concluded that these might just be worth the risk..
Pages:
Jump to: