Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO too invest in next 3 Months? - page 13. (Read 2096 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2018, 01:42:09 PM
I personally like GoNetwork.
This ICO is ending though I will just post it here anyway.
The ICO is Peculium.

They already have a lot of marketing for the coin so it will be going places.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
January 14, 2018, 01:09:18 PM
THEKEY is a great project, but if you didn't get in whitelist than you missed it.
But you will still have an opportunity to buy it on exchanges.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 01:06:53 PM
Arcblblock is a great option. The opportunity to participate in the project's interesting and necessary concept of the unification of the main block chain. Previous project team Arcblock already gave X10. I think this will be not less than x. The project is still more grandiosely and innovative. In the group telegram is ~22 thousand participants.

Yeah, I've heard much about it. Think, too, to take part in it. And what kind of project this was? What do you mean? Very interesting to know.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
January 14, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
Try to look on triforce token and cedex this two upcoming ico is really a good project try to read their whitepaper cedex is the first diamond exchange.
Activity: 294
January 14, 2018, 12:18:04 PM
I invest tree ICO. first one is sether its advisor McAffee it will be succes. Second one is credits which have big capacity and its already reached 3 millon $. Third one is envion its marketcap 71 millon and their team is so strong
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 14, 2018, 12:14:21 PM
Envion is currently the best investment coin. He has already collected more than 80 million dollars and went to the top 10 ICO. It seems that this is a confident machine for making a profit. You can hurry and invest now.

Yes, it seems that their ICO is doing well, maybe they will be able to reach $100M for today's last day.
Personally, I really like their concept with mobile mining farms. This is definitely a promising direction.
I hope they will use the money of the crowd as rationally as possible.
Activity: 98
January 14, 2018, 12:11:57 PM
Since most of the market is in red today and Ethereum remains strong I think it is a good time to buy some more coins from ETH.
My pick at this moment is @Viberate - VIB. Nice updates coming from development team in Q1 of 2018. Check out their roadmap.

If you dont want to spend your ETH  then you can still earn some trough rewarding system.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read more here:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 14, 2018, 12:09:13 PM
Personally, I most of all look forward to Dether ICO. This is really a quality project with a seriously minded team and a great concept. The alpha version is already available. Their dapp allows you to find in your city buyers and sellers of crypto for cash and also places in which you can spend it. Yesterday it became known that Dether enlisted the support of ConsenSys.
Activity: 88
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
January 14, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
Arcblblock is a great option. The opportunity to participate in the project's interesting and necessary concept of the unification of the main block chain. Previous project team Arcblock already gave X10. I think this will be not less than x. The project is still more grandiosely and innovative. In the group telegram is ~22 thousand participants.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 14, 2018, 08:58:50 AM
Envion is currently the best investment coin. He has already collected more than 80 million dollars and went to the top 10 ICO. It seems that this is a confident machine for making a profit. You can hurry and invest now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 14, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
I very long chose a company in which I would like to participate and I'm sure that UserVice is what you need! It seems to me that this is a very good company. Yes, I agree about it there is not much noise. but as we know money like silence. They simply do not have a goal to collect many millions and disappear. Do not forget that this is a real company and it has a functioning business. Therefore, this is a very long-term investment but profitable!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 08:23:16 AM
Now a lot of good ICO, it's too difficult to choose which one. I invest in several.

I'll support about GoNetwork, but it's not clear when it will start. Well, it's difficult to get there. I plan to go to Arcblock in the near future, I recommend to look at this ICO  Wink

Thanks for this hint, I will take a look to this ICO also Smiley
Activity: 3
January 14, 2018, 08:16:19 AM
Definitely nucleus vision........ strong team and 40k followers on telegram Shocked Shocked
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 08:10:04 AM
Envion, Uservice and socialmedia.market. That's my choice
Activity: 420
January 14, 2018, 08:02:11 AM
In my humble opinion there are a couple of really interesting ones coming up:

- Telegram Coin (TON)
This is bound to get some traction and if Telegram can do anything similar to what WeChat is doing, it is going to be very very successful.

- Jesus Coin
Self-proclaimed joke coin (similar to Dogecoin) that is slowly developing a following. They've done well with the ICO pre-sale and should be hitting the exchanges soon.

-Skara (SKT)
Linking gaming and crypto seems to be the hot trend. The reason is that gamers are already used to paying for certain items and skins. I can see some future for this one!

There are so many ICO's out there, figure out your strategy and invest accordingly. I'm personally a fan of grabbing a mix of serious and fun coins.

I'm also interested in the TON project. The telegram already works and is a successful platform Pavel Durov has many successful projects. I think a lot of people are interested in this project.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 14, 2018, 07:47:50 AM
Learn to diversify your investment, don't just put your money in ICO that you have not research very well.
Think of the future of the project you are investing, they should have a long term goal and that should be big so your investment has a great potential.
Also, if possible invest when you see that the project has already reach a good amount.
Activity: 31
January 14, 2018, 07:44:33 AM
In my humble opinion there are a couple of really interesting ones coming up:

- Telegram Coin (TON)
This is bound to get some traction and if Telegram can do anything similar to what WeChat is doing, it is going to be very very successful.

- Jesus Coin
Self-proclaimed joke coin (similar to Dogecoin) that is slowly developing a following. They've done well with the ICO pre-sale and should be hitting the exchanges soon.

-Skara (SKT)
Linking gaming and crypto seems to be the hot trend. The reason is that gamers are already used to paying for certain items and skins. I can see some future for this one!

There are so many ICO's out there, figure out your strategy and invest accordingly. I'm personally a fan of grabbing a mix of serious and fun coins.

Activity: 252
January 14, 2018, 07:25:39 AM
Recently Envion claim to be the 6th largest ICO in history with more than 80 million dollars raise till now and still the ICO is open. Even Insurepal got the huge success is now on the ICO hot list as one of the trending token sales. Crypto-market is developing and a lot of established names are coming with their ICO's now so 2018 will be a year that will very important in crypto-world.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 14, 2018, 07:16:12 AM
I personally like GoNetwork.
Yes, I also like Gonetwork, but I heard that Gonetwork wants to use Dutch auction, so maybe the hard hat of this project is too high, so I may not invest in it. Sad
Activity: 3
January 14, 2018, 07:05:36 AM
That’s a really good ico. I’ll follow u to see what u can u do in next 3 month
Pages:
Jump to: