Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ICO too invest in next 3 Months? - page 6. (Read 2096 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Emmm i think a lot of ico will show up in early 2018. A good ico to invest and trusted from my point of view is titanium, and bob's repair. Bob because there is john there as a support and advisor. Titanium you could read the spreadsheet it's already have main company before so titanium is like a company sister. They already have a customer that already using their product. So it will more safe and the percentage of success more high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
If you are looking forward to invest on ICO then i can suggest you RAWG.
ICOs are unstable to predict nowadays, but if you are willing to invest in a strong project then placing your trust in this project can have great returns in the long run.
One of the promising projects and their early stage ICO is going live! It's a valuable project to invest in.
Activity: 28
February 24, 2018, 04:48:01 AM
There aren't a lot of trustworthy ICOs, but there are so much scams Embarrassed The one I really like is Safinus, innovative platform that will fit all players of cryptoworld.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
For 1st Q I chose Credits and Lympo.io
Credits are over, Lympo is till running for a few more days
Got into Lympo.io Thanks!
Activity: 70
February 22, 2018, 01:33:55 PM
I personally like GoNetwork.

There has been indeed a lot of fuss about GoNetwork. They have a bounty campaign. You can get some tokens from there as well! Smiley

I believe that the most promising ICO project in the next 3 months will be DADI. This project has a competent team and achievable goals that could well cover billions of Internet users.

DADI was indeed a success. It sold out in a matter of minutes!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
February 22, 2018, 01:32:14 PM
Hello friends! I chose ICO Daneel for investments because it is a good project. I carefully checked sainformacio about them. The team is quite competent. The product is in demand in the market. This is an artificial intelligence for the analysis of the cryptocurrency market. The application to work with it has a program for training beginners to use cryptocurrencies and wallet aggregator. I'm really looking forward to their project.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 12:06:13 PM
Check out the below two:

NEX - New upcoming exchange based on NEO blockchain with unique features.
ENDOR - To make artificial intelligence predictions accessible and useful for all. Their client list consist of big guns like coca-cola, mastercard etc.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
February 22, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
GoNetwork team is great and has a good vision, the project looks really promising. Besides you can read its review on our website https://icoguide.com/en/ico/gonetwork
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 09:46:41 AM
If you are really looking for such an ICO, then pay attention to the CryptoBNB project, this is an analog of the existing AirBNB project, which works all over the world. Do not miss this moment, have time to participate in the project
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
February 22, 2018, 09:43:42 AM
Now a lot of good ICO, it's too difficult to choose which one. I invest in several.

I'll support about GoNetwork, but it's not clear when it will start. Well, it's difficult to get there. I plan to go to Arcblock in the near future, I recommend to look at this ICO  Wink

Thanks! ill check it out.

Really depends tho its a dutch auction
Activity: 6
February 22, 2018, 09:42:27 AM
For 1st Q I chose Credits and Lympo.io
Credits are over, Lympo is till running for a few more days
Activity: 104
February 22, 2018, 08:14:23 AM
Zilliqa
Zilliqa is an ICC building blockchain generation, which addresses the problem of the scalability of the current system. Zilliqa tested the testnet at a rate of 2,488 transactions per second with 3600 nodes, compared to 16 transactions per second for Ethereum. With the number of nodes increasing to 10,000 nodes, the Zilliqa system will reach the speed of transactions of large companies such as Visa or Mastercard. The project was developed to provide the foundation for developing non-distributed applications. The project is planned to be developed by the Computer Science Lab, National University of Singapore on the research project of Liu Loi CEO Kypernetwork. The project includes many scientists in the field of science as well as developed complete testnet, so we are worth one of the most expensive projects in 01/2018.
Capital called ICO: 2 million
Number of members on telegram: 5739
I think this is one of the best projects of 2018 Wink
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 22, 2018, 03:17:16 AM
Well I cannot tell you the best ICO but I can tell you to check Aitheon ICO and maybe you will find this one the best ico for your investments. In my opinion Aitheon project will do fine as many people talk about it already.
Great project but tokensale hasn't started yet, if they have an aggressive amount of money coming in the first day, then I would say I might
invest in this ICO, that is my barometer in investing as I believe people will not just put a big amount of money if they did not trust the team running the project.
Activity: 14
February 22, 2018, 12:52:53 AM
http://dev.wi.th/ico
I choose this choice.  Grin Very good choice.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
February 18, 2018, 06:57:24 PM
Well I cannot tell you the best ICO but I can tell you to check Aitheon ICO and maybe you will find this one the best ico for your investments. In my opinion Aitheon project will do fine as many people talk about it already.
Activity: 130
February 18, 2018, 06:46:09 PM
I personally like GoNetwork.

Viewly could probably be a good ICO in where i would put my money in the next days.

Peculium was the last one in where i invested and i am plessed with my investment, i know that i will double or even triple my money in just a few weeks from now
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
February 18, 2018, 06:44:48 PM
You should check out FabricToken, they don't have any bullshit token bonuses, they have a MVP, admins are super responsive and friendly in telegram, they have a great project and only $9M Hard Cap on the ICO.

In my opinion it's one of the best ICO right now. Just don't take my word for it and do your own research you won't be disappointed.
Activity: 574
February 18, 2018, 06:27:08 PM
I suggest for INS and social media market because they are real,  some of ICO's here are bogus so make a research first before you enter in any ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
February 18, 2018, 06:18:16 PM
There are many good ICOs to invest in the next three months that are cheap prices below 20 cents and has a good roadmap and white paper, you can choose from BABB - where access to a bank account for P2P financial services for anyone in the world and DIW token it acts as a vault where one can securely store sensitive information.
I also like BABB, they have a very good concept and I think their sales are also successful, so I think BABB is one project that can be considered in this regard
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
envion is currently the best investment coin. He has already collected more than 80 million dollars and went to the top 10 ICo. It seems that this is a confident machine for making a profit. You can hurry and invest now.
Pages:
Jump to: