Pages:
Author

Topic: Best IEOs and IEO bounties - page 3. (Read 1867 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
June 02, 2019, 11:47:55 AM
I think harmony is good IEO on binance and success with hardcap but allocation is too little and price is cheap..we hope on binance can pump again...
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
June 02, 2019, 11:44:19 AM
 Do you think this is a large sum? Earlier for the sake of such small amounts we didn't even go in the projects and now the people rejoice and declare for  $60.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
June 01, 2019, 06:38:12 PM
As you know IEO trend is rising and new IEO are coming day by day but bounties are not more due to IEO most of companies are not launching bounties .
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 01, 2019, 05:48:13 PM
Harmony is the best IEO bounty righy now it pumps to 8× roi from the IEO price. With a good volume Surpasses bnb boulme. The harmony has build a lot of reputation these , and definitely binance is a good exchange to list.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
June 01, 2019, 05:41:02 PM
The topic is quite active) A couple of campaigns looked from those offered by other forum users. There are really good projects, in the bounty campaigns of which you can take part. Chose a couple of them. I will continue to follow the topic)
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 01, 2019, 03:17:18 PM
Harmony and Xcrypt bounties are good paying. Harmony One token is already trading in Binance and to those who participated in the bounty program will make a good payout. Xcrypt did their IEO is Idax and already sold out. They have another IEO's in Bitforex and Coineal.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 01, 2019, 02:30:36 PM
The last IEO on Binance is Harmony Protocol but what a pitty that bounty campaign ended with the Binance listing announcment Sad.
yes, I also heard and saw that harmony could be included in a large exchanger, namely binance, I think the most successful bounty lately is harmony, congratulations for participants who join bounty harmony
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
June 01, 2019, 02:25:59 PM
The last IEO on Binance is Harmony Protocol but what a pitty that bounty campaign ended with the Binance listing announcment Sad.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
June 01, 2019, 02:23:15 PM
Does everyone thinks that IEO is the savior of the investment coomunity in cryptocurrency?
Investors are really afraid of scams and unproductive investments in ICO.
DO you think an exchange to be a third party will help everything to be better?
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
June 01, 2019, 01:35:59 PM
What I think of IEO is that the harmony IEO, MATIC, CELER and BTT. Investing in this coins that I mentioned could help you grow your portfolio. They had a nice growth after the listing. And to find the best IEO look in this launchpad https://launchpad.binance.com/
IEO Harmony is so popular to talk about, I think it's one of the IEOs that will succeed in selling it. Harmony also holds a bounty campaign, for those who do not have the capital to buy their tokens we can have alternative bounties to participate.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 01, 2019, 01:33:28 PM
I wish this post was made earlier, I coulda recommended the ECOMI IEO only recently concluded, hitting its target.
It was a very good project that brought a lot of profit to the participants of the free distribution of coins. Indeed, we can learn about a good project only after its completion.
Activity: 700
June 01, 2019, 12:54:22 PM
What I think of IEO is that the harmony IEO, MATIC, CELER and BTT. Investing in this coins that I mentioned could help you grow your portfolio. They had a nice growth after the listing. And to find the best IEO look in this launchpad https://launchpad.binance.com/
binance launchpad is now in the spotlight for investors. where several projects that sell IEO at binance have good prices and become popular to bring benefits to many investors who join.
Harmony was one of the projects that sold the IEO and carried out a bounty campaign, even though it was finally stopped by the team and now just waiting for the distribution process. very lucky those who can join the harmony campaign.
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
June 01, 2019, 12:52:34 PM
I wish this post was made earlier, I coulda recommended the ECOMI IEO only recently concluded, hitting its target.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
June 01, 2019, 12:42:00 PM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 01, 2019, 11:41:46 AM
I dont think so but i saw some projects that go first in the ICO before doing the IEO so i must prefer projects that offers ICO than ieo like the Dencoin tokens that first open up ICO and sooner we will launched ieo so make investments at this project and we all make profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 01, 2019, 10:36:27 AM
IEO is getting more popular these days with many exchanges joining the fray and getting involved. While some projects after IEO has been profitable, others don't even sell as much as the project team wants. Even small and never heard before exchanges too are doing IEO. It's important to do research before investing in any project. Inorder to be safe, invest on known exchanges to avoid stories that touch.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2019, 09:50:29 AM
Morning there. This is indeed a great question. As for me, the one I am waiting for is Squeezer on 10-th of June on Bitforex. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto, they are very widely discussed these days. And talking more about Squeezer, the price will only be 0,08$ for 1 token + 25% during the first round, so it makes token more than affordable. And basically they are building a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations.

Hmm, sounds very interesting so far and agree with you - price is more than affordable. 10-th of June on BItForex? I must be in, will explore more about what they are bringing now! Thanks a lot for sharing
Activity: 42
June 01, 2019, 06:45:03 AM
Good morning guys. Enjoying your weekend? From my point of view, IEO industry in general is becoming more and more attractive. However I am curious how you guys usually find new projects, cause I mostly follow friends' recommendations. And are there any IEOs you are waiting for in the nearest future? Share please

Morning there. This is indeed a great question. As for me, the one I am waiting for is Squeezer on 10-th of June on Bitforex. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto, they are very widely discussed these days. And talking more about Squeezer, the price will only be 0,08$ for 1 token + 25% during the first round, so it makes token more than affordable. And basically they are building a platform that helps software developers build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure. It is also a powerful tool for providing high-quality blockchain software components to large enterprise organizations.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2019, 06:37:11 AM
Good morning guys. Enjoying your weekend? From my point of view, IEO industry in general is becoming more and more attractive. However I am curious how you guys usually find new projects, cause I mostly follow friends' recommendations. And are there any IEOs you are waiting for in the nearest future? Share please
Activity: 994
June 01, 2019, 05:28:53 AM
do you mean IEO that has ended or is it still coming? if the best IEO that I saw (finished) was IZICHAIN at a price of $ 0.1 with a bonus of 50% now the price is $ 0.62
Pages:
Jump to: