Pages:
Author

Topic: Best IEOs and IEO bounties - page 6. (Read 1867 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 25, 2019, 03:28:39 PM
Yes planning to join if they will opened their bounty campaign again but I think its over. The current campaign is closed due to the Binance request to cease all bounty activity. But looking on the campaign budget, why its only worth 15k$? It seems that too low for a big project like Harmony. If they will open again a new campaign then I will check first if the price or budget is quite okay. Its not true good projects dont have a good campaign and those IEO projects wont launch one. Too many actually you just needed to find a better or the one that will succeed like what Im wearing now.
Hey dude, it's pretty low because harmony doesn't really need much marketing at this moment. Also, by getting accepted to conduct token sale on Binance Launchpad means they have a possibility to multiple its price. If harmony token can raise up to 10x then it's 150K man!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 25, 2019, 03:03:21 PM
I also want to know, if someone already invest on some IEOs on Binance and if they get some profit. I will also maybe invest on some IEOs but i really don't know what i should choose.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 25, 2019, 02:00:37 PM
I guess any IEO out there should give you a decent reward due to hype of IEO's right now, i doubt there are alot of IEO with bounty out there, i bet most of them required KYC.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 25, 2019, 01:49:49 PM
I think if you are a team of newly crypto projects you really don't need to have bounties but still, it depends on them if they will still give a few bucks to its supporters.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2019, 01:13:07 PM
I don't know a lot of IEO bounties. i've seen economi bounty and sessia, so I would be glad if you pm me some good bounties of upcoming IEOs.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
May 25, 2019, 12:47:55 PM
Hi all, what do you think are some of the best IEOs coming up and are there any good IEO bounties? Not a bounty but I did make a nice $60 on trias airdrop
I have not come across any IEO bounty before may be in the future the team may decide to promote they coins through bounty program but the one's we have around have not run any signature campaign or bounty and have been successful it all depends on the team behind it.

No offence but if you haven't come across any IEO bounties then you are not looking hard enough, I have already calculated the estimated bounty rewards for half a dozen current IEO bounties. The reality is there are many IEO bounties at the moment, although many are based on much lesser known exchanges like LAToken and EOSex, rather than large exchanges like Binance and Kucoin. More relevantly, the bounty allocation values are generally the same as ICOs if not higher, even with increased number of participants. DYOR.
Its look like your also getting money from helping people . Yes for searching good paying bounty there is effort . But i am not supporting bounty for ICO or IEO anything For current market  situation. Most of the ICO or IEO is just a trick for collecting money . 90% are not delivering promises

That's completely fair enough, I actually agree with you that 90% do not even deliver a token value by the end of the bounty, simply because the ICO is unsuccessful or cancelled after hard work from bounty hunters. FYI I have also calculated over a dozen bounties from projects that are actively trading, these are what I have assessed as the medium risk projects, as opposed to all ICOs that are listed as Very High risk, due to the likelihood that the ICO won't be successful. I mention this so as to explain that the focus of calculating estimated bounty rewards is not focussed on ICO and IEOs, but especially projects that are trading. This means I can have imported price feeds incorporated into the spreadsheet to bring provide the most accurate bounty data; gxchain, tokpie, 888tron to name a few.

Looks interesting. How are you able to calculate the exact value of bounty reward and even compare the rates? IEOs are widely used by investors and ICOs lost its old reputation. I prefer to join the IEO project bounty.

This doesn't calculate exact amounts per person, but rather the average. This is usually from the most recent weeks active participants, but otherwise for high and very high rewarding bounties they are now precise per week per person averages, based on all weeks active participants. For example if you are a hero/legend rank, you can probably add 2x multiplyer, and if you are jr member/member, then it would be roughly 0.5 the averagex. This obviously depends on whether there are more higher or lower ranking members participating, etc.

You would still need to look at the bounty details regarding no. of stakes depending on rank, followers, connections, etc. I haven't got that far yet  Wink
(There are otherwise exact sums shown here and here, as proof of concept)
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
May 25, 2019, 12:43:14 PM
Hi all, what do you think are some of the best IEOs coming up and are there any good IEO bounties? Not a bounty but I did make a nice $60 on trias airdrop
I have not come across any IEO bounty before may be in the future the team may decide to promote they coins through bounty program but the one's we have around have not run any signature campaign or bounty and have been successful it all depends on the team behind it.

No offence but if you haven't come across any IEO bounties then you are not looking hard enough, I have already calculated the estimated bounty rewards for half a dozen current IEO bounties. The reality is there are many IEO bounties at the moment, although many are based on much lesser known exchanges like LAToken and EOSex, rather than large exchanges like Binance and Kucoin. More relevantly, the bounty allocation values are generally the same as ICOs if not higher, even with increased number of participants. DYOR.
Its look like your also getting money from helping people . Yes for searching good paying bounty there is effort . But i am not supporting bounty for ICO or IEO anything For current market  situation. Most of the ICO or IEO is just a trick for collecting money . 90% are not delivering promises

That's completely fair enough, I actually agree with you that 90% do not even deliver a token value by the end of the bounty, simply because the ICO is unsuccessful or cancelled after hard work from bounty hunters. FYI I have also calculated over a dozen bounties from projects that are actively trading, these are what I have assessed as the medium risk projects, as opposed to all ICOs that are listed as Very High risk, due to the likelihood that the ICO won't be successful.

I mention this so as to explain that the focus of calculating estimated bounty rewards is not focussed on ICO and IEOs, but especially projects that are trading. This means I can have imported price feeds incorporated into the spreadsheet to bring provide the most accurate bounty data; gxchain, tokpie, 888tron to name a few.

Looks interesting. How are you able to calculate the exact value of bounty reward and even compare the rates? IEOs are widely used by investors and ICOs lost its old reputation. I prefer to join the IEO project bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
May 25, 2019, 12:32:48 PM

That's completely fair enough, I actually agree with you that 90% do not even deliver a token value by the end of the bounty, simply because the ICO is unsuccessful or cancelled after hard work from bounty hunters. FYI I have also calculated over a dozen bounties from projects that are actively trading, these are what I have assessed as the medium risk projects, as opposed to all ICOs that are listed as Very High risk, due to the likelihood that the ICO won't be successful.

I mention this so as to explain that the focus of calculating estimated bounty rewards is not focussed on ICO and IEOs, but especially projects that are trading. This means I can have imported price feeds incorporated into the spreadsheet to bring provide the most accurate bounty data; gxchain, tokpie, 888tron to name a few.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
May 25, 2019, 11:15:40 AM
As usual, IEOs on big exchanges don't have bounty campaigns. But Harmony (ONE) is an exception. It's about to IEO on Binance. Seeing Celer, Matic and Fet fly high in the previous day, Harmony bounty is a fortune. However, bounty allocation is not very high.
Binance IEO launchpad project did't offering Bounty Campaign without Harmony platform but it's also paused. I joined in some bounty campaign which is IDAX IEO project like as Migranet,Xcrypto and Azbit is Bitforex listed IEO project.
Activity: 431
May 25, 2019, 11:05:25 AM
most of the projects that directly hold the IEO do not have a bounty and it looks like what is now popular is harmony, izichain, w12 maybe it will give a lot of benefits to participants ... but we don't know when it will start trading
I think harmony just started their IEO, there are still many processes until eventually they can be traded. if the bounty is not wrong it has also been stopped by the manager, and most likely I don't think it will continue. after the IEO is finished, I think they are ready to be traded.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 25, 2019, 10:51:55 AM
There are many good bounties but I will Suggest Blockium and Nupay because it is fast growing cryptocurrency payment platform on blockchain. The are gaining grounds already in Korea with multiple partnerships.
Activity: 826
May 25, 2019, 10:23:27 AM

Any project that goes straight into IEO does not organize bounty, because the marketing needed would have been done on exchange, which means that doing bounty will no more be necessary. Although, there are few of them the conduct bounty, but planning for an IEO in future. A typical example is Xcrypt.
Yes, and you gave a very precise example, I am very happy to have also participated in the gift xcrypt because the IEO in the first phase was sold out, so for the second phase of the IEO it would be possible to sell everything too, so this made the participants happy and happy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 25, 2019, 09:33:21 AM
Any project that goes straight into IEO does not organize bounty, because the marketing needed would have been done on exchange, which means that doing bounty will no more be necessary. Although, there are few of them the conduct bounty, but planning for an IEO in future. A typical example is Xcrypt.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 25, 2019, 07:42:37 AM
Almost all the traditional ICOs are moving to the IEO platforms and since it's exchange based, they feel they don't need to have bounty programs for their projects to be successful. I've seen lots of projects go to IEO and double it's price in listing. So when others see this, it's a moral boost to them. For those doing Bounty, it's up to them to uptheir game and skill to stay relevant.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
May 25, 2019, 06:18:27 AM

There are plenty of IEO with bounties. There are Harmony, AZ fundchain, xcrypt, Adab Solution, Blockmason Link, and many more. I think even the changes in the system of raising fund have been upgrade from ICO to IEO, it seems that many projects are still relying on thr hunters for a wide spread advertisement. Nothing wrong with that since joining IEO make it sure that the project will go high. If you conduct a campaign for a proejct with IEO many investors will see some promotional materials from the hunters and will probably dig deep on that IEO. Campaign is a huge help and some project benefited on them a lot.
Well, that is why this forum is there to educate one from time to time, prior to now, I never knew that IEO has been coming up with campaigns for hunters,. Because I really never see the reason for it since they end up meeting up with their cap within a twinkle of an eye once they enter an exchange.

Anyway, it show that hunters will always be relevant in this crowd funding system, but what I am wondering is how they intend managing this, are they planning on raising double money? Since exchanges already have investors that are queuing up to purchase these project coin immediately they get launched, so how do they intend serving investors that came through bounty campaign?
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 25, 2019, 05:37:33 AM
What? IEO bounties?

IEO means the new crypto project will be promoted by an exchange so in that case no need of bounties I guess.

Only ICO has bounties and for that you can visit bounties section to find one for you.

Yes that is correct and very well said, and if we are going to talk about it, why would they need a bounty if an entire reputable exchange has all the capabilities that the coin will be surely listed to their platform right? Meaning to say that, most of the investors wanted those coins that will surely be listed and be profitable unlike those in ICOS.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 25, 2019, 05:03:29 AM
If the project is going to hold an IEO, it actually do not need to hold a Bounty campaign - Exchange is doing marketing for it's own. But I you do find a project holding IEO and Bounty at the same time, it is a good option to earn tradeble tokens.
That's a good option to gain popularity and would help them to attract traders and buyers when the time comes that it will be live in the trading sites. For some exchange like Binance, bounty is not necessary anymore as we see how successful their coins are, but for not so popular exchange, I think the team has to exert more effort in the advertising side.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
May 25, 2019, 03:24:55 AM
The IEO revived the bounty campaign, but now the bounty hunters rewards have decreased. I don't see any problem with that, it's great that now I'm sure I can sell my coins. Let now they cost about $50, but bullrun will come and their price will rise. So all you need now is to take part in several campaigns.
IEO revived crowd funding investment and investors but not bounty, as I have never seen any bounty carried out through IEO projects as they all usually meet their target immediately they are listed on exchange in which exchanges are the ones that announces and do the campaign down for them already.

Let us take this harmony project that everyone is expecting soon from Binance, you can see that the awareness has already been created down by the exchange and the investors needed to meet up with the hardcap and eagerly waiting for that day, which is why they usually get rush in investment when they are being launched, So for now, I don’t see how bounty or airdrop will be useful to them.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
May 25, 2019, 03:24:10 AM
Are you sure you are not mixing things up here, I would have said maybe you confused IEO for ICO, but you mentioned ICO too. I have never seen any IEO bounty and I don’t know which IEO came up with airdrop for you to get $60.

Most IEO that I know are being concluded within a short time and they don’t run any form of campaign other than the hype of the big exchanges running it that they use as advantage to meet their target. So if you are then looking for a very great exchange, you might as well try looking for any one Binance will release, they do come up with more reliable projects.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
May 25, 2019, 03:07:19 AM
If the project is going to hold an IEO, it actually do not need to hold a Bounty campaign - Exchange is doing marketing for it's own. But I you do find a project holding IEO and Bounty at the same time, it is a good option to earn tradeble tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: