Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment - page 2. (Read 21374 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
TLS Group
October 27, 2018, 05:05:45 PM
So which will be the most favorable and profitable crypto coin of this year as we are literally stepping into the bull market and which coin do you think will give whopping profit ?
in my opinion you have to start investing in Ethereum coins, because I have confidence that this year Etherium (ETH) will go up, this is only a suggestion from me.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 05:03:15 PM
The best investment is a bitcoin. The bitcoin can cost 20,000 dollars and in a year already of 200,000 dollars tomorrow. Invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
October 27, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
The best investment in cryptocurrency is the knowledge of how bitcoin works.  If you learn what can help you to trade and invest in cryptocurrency excellently well,  your return on investment will be in hundreds of percent!

You think that knowledge is the best investment. The more you understand the cryptocurrency market, the more you can earn.
If I choose in which coin to invest, I would choose ETH. Right now it is very cheap and has great potential for growth.
Ethereum is undoubtedly one of the best coins, but if Ethereum does not grow until the end of this year, there is a very high probability that project developers will choose other platforms for concluding a smart contract.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 27, 2018, 03:56:48 PM
The best investment in cryptocurrency is the knowledge of how bitcoin works.  If you learn what can help you to trade and invest in cryptocurrency excellently well,  your return on investment will be in hundreds of percent!

You think that knowledge is the best investment. The more you understand the cryptocurrency market, the more you can earn.
If I choose in which coin to invest, I would choose ETH. Right now it is very cheap and has great potential for growth.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
October 27, 2018, 03:56:33 PM
Perhaps I will put on the underdog is a project of the Fantom. Very soon (October 29) will start trading on this coin.
Activity: 448
October 27, 2018, 03:52:57 PM
Not only this year, i choose this for every year investment and the name is Bitcoin. Investment in Bitcoin will get you profit in long-term period or in short term period both. As we all know Bitcoin is the number one coin in all fromats like price, stability, potential and more. No one can beat it!
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 27, 2018, 03:41:08 PM
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 03:31:50 PM
So which will be the most favorable and profitable crypto coin of this year as we are literally stepping into the bull market and which coin do you think will give whopping profit ?
I think XLM because when ico is very cheap, now the price of xlm increases many times, and projects made by XLM are also successful, I think the most successful XLM and XRP projects
Activity: 602
October 27, 2018, 03:27:46 PM
It seems this is the right time to buy because the market is going to pump up soon the coin am looking up to are
Ethereum
Treon
Steller
EOS
BTC.
in any case, ethereum has become the most promising investment, but since it is impossible to invest all your money in a couple of coins, you need to choose something more relevant. Apparently this is a very difficult task, when you need to select promising projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 03:13:51 PM
It seems this is the right time to buy because the market is going to pump up soon the coin am looking up to are
Ethereum
Treon
Steller
EOS
BTC.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 26, 2018, 08:20:31 PM
Indeed, the coins that we store are not always profitable for us, let alone store them for a long time, it is very mysterious, but it would be better if we have to be positive and I will try to choose a few coins that might be profitable to go to the bull market and this is a coin I will save it and not to sell it at this time.
1.Ethereum
2. COV
3.WYS
4.BTC
5.CASSHA
Activity: 784
October 26, 2018, 08:16:32 PM
If you are planning for best investment just make a research on trading. As market prices are down now, its good idea to buy many low cost coins and keep it until such time that its price makes you earn a good profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 26, 2018, 08:06:59 PM
try to invest in bitcoin since ya know what happened last year, it is much better to invest while the value is not too high, ya know something will happen! haha
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 26, 2018, 07:54:44 PM
The best coin for investment I see bitcoin and ethereum which until now is the best crypto coin that has the most potential to be made into an investment in the future, investing in both coins is certainly a profitable thing
This both coin is easy to analyze and no need to review more because for sure the price will be great again in the future. We will not regret investing with btc and eth in the long run just keep trusting this market and you will be blessed.

Some altcoins also have a great future just like Xrp, Ada, Nem, Str and many more. Try to study at least 10 coins before you invest and you will be great on making enough profit for your future. Smiley
Activity: 50
October 26, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
for the bottom price it has now, and for the implementation of the Constantinople protocol, probably ETH can be the best investment for me. but seems it will still take a while to see the results.
Activity: 293
October 25, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

If you are looking for the most favorable crypto then you are looking at bitcoin, the forecast for the coin is amazing and if everything goes well then in the next bull we could be seeing bitcoin at 100k, that is a lot of money especially if you bought the coin now that the price is at 6k. Then there is ethereum, with the price being down now when the bull comes there would be massive growth
Activity: 144
October 24, 2018, 03:48:36 AM
99% of ico or bounty are scam...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
October 24, 2018, 02:20:38 AM
I think Electroneum would be one of the best investment in this year. I reached as high as three time from the month of September to the month of October. With electroneum instant payments are already possible with in a tap only with its new updated network.
Activity: 336
October 24, 2018, 02:07:09 AM
Today many coins in the exchange market are experiencing very cheap price reductions, so there are many choices that can provide an opportunity to benefit from investing in these coins for now. I currently choose ETH and some Altcoin on the Bittrex market as my savings and I believe prices will be higher by the end of the year and I plan to sell them until next year.
Activity: 504
October 23, 2018, 11:49:11 PM
The best coin for investment I see bitcoin and ethereum which until now is the best crypto coin that has the most potential to be made into an investment in the future, investing in both coins is certainly a profitable thing
Pages:
Jump to: