Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment - page 3. (Read 21374 times)

copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
October 23, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
So which will be the most favorable and profitable crypto coin of this year as we are literally stepping into the bull market and which coin do you think will give whopping profit ?
The actual fact is that no ones which coin rise drastically or which will not, One can only speculate about them considering their different levels of potentials, And about stepping into the bull market? I won't consider that a factual statement because the market doesn't show any glimpse of a potential bull run.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 06:48:33 PM
at that time I thought it would be an Odyssey coin and in fact it was
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 23, 2018, 06:45:55 PM
I can only advise that in my opinion is a promising company, and it seems to me that this project has a great future: #swachhcoin project. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 7.5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 06:39:19 PM
In the current situation, I would prefer btc, eth and xrp as the best coins for investment aside from being the top listed coins.  I think that it is a very promising coin especially that we are already in the last quarter of the year where the expected  bullish market is soon to take in place.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
October 23, 2018, 06:01:57 PM
it looks like Bitcoin will have a much higher price for the end of this year, like the cycle that happened in the past year and the ETH is also a consideration to become an investment, other altcoins, it looks like NEO has a good development lately
Activity: 134
October 23, 2018, 05:24:24 PM
So which one will be the most profitable and profitable crypto coin this year as we are literally entering the bull market, and which coin do you think will make a colossal profit ?

Whether we enter the bullish market or continue the bearish trend will show the time and interest of large investors. In the rest I see a good prospect for Ravencoin (RVN) and ADA.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 05:20:15 PM
Hello, I advise you to look at our project.
Level01 is a peer to peer (P2P) derivatives exchange that allows investors to trade options contracts directly with one another, without requiring an intermediary or broker.
I will be glad to answer your questions!)

When newbie revive 3 month old post without comments and start promoting his coin...
I really don't see how do you expect someone to take you serious!?
And worst thing is that you have same name as the coin you are promoting, so you are probably project manager...
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
October 23, 2018, 05:06:59 PM
The best investment is a type of investment that was carried out and purchase made when thorough individual research and study was made to ascertain when or how to get profits

The best way is to dyor or you do arbitrades, everytime is a good time to buy
So do not panic either
Just buy wisely
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
October 23, 2018, 04:56:04 PM
Maybe now is the right time to invest in coins that are quite cheap. I see the opportunity is on Ethereum, Cardano and also TRON. In the meantime you can see Cardano and also TRON is always at a cheap price, very different from Ethereum prices which are still around $ 203. But if you compare Ethereum prices in early 2018, or rather January. Of course this (ETH) will be very cheap.
Activity: 554
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 04:47:00 PM
Hello, I advise you to look at our project.
Level01 is a peer to peer (P2P) derivatives exchange that allows investors to trade options contracts directly with one another, without requiring an intermediary or broker.
I will be glad to answer your questions!)
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
July 17, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
So which will be the most favorable and profitable crypto coin of this year as we are literally stepping into the bull market and which coin do you think will give whopping profit ?
Pages:
Jump to: