Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment is bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1293 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 02:25:17 PM
I think that Bitcoin is very important thing in our world.I recommend everyone to invest in Bitcoin.I prefer mine Bitcoin because it is profitable.
Activity: 183
May 13, 2018, 02:20:25 PM
Yes, I also think that it is best to invest in bitcoin.there is no doubt that it will continue to grow in price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 02:01:50 PM
I certainly agree that investment in bitcoin is very best. Because, bitcoin is the father of all the coins. Besides, Bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day. Bitcoin's price is being pumped again. I hope this year the price of bitcoin will cross $ 20k.
Activity: 280
May 13, 2018, 01:50:30 PM
Best investment is using bitcoin and trade to other altcoin is best according to me because if you are observing the profitability then you can earn more from altcoins because crypto is the market which you can earn 10X from your investment,
Activity: 33
May 13, 2018, 01:28:14 PM
Now, when everyone is saying. it's over, Bitcoin is dead, 175 times. Now is the time to start looking at it, about buying it. And that money is still flowing in. The flow is still non-stop.  Smiley
Activity: 112
May 13, 2018, 01:19:28 PM
Bitcoin is a great investment. Investing in the currency of the future is always a great investment
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
May 13, 2018, 01:16:20 PM
I really enjoy bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment and it is profitable for us to plant stocks or work to make money in a satisfactory way because the bitcoin is different from others because of the digital coin payment.

Who doesnt? I mean not all do love investing in thisnindustry but im pretty sure most of the people do especially those who have tried and earned a lot from here. Investing in bitcoin is a must do in life since its very reliable, quick and easy. You just have to be patient and wise
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 01:13:06 PM
By investing in Bitcoin, people can get profits and can not be found anywhere else. Bitcoin is unstable, so people are afraid to invest here. Another thing is that Bitcoin expects high profits after investing. They do not want to wait long time. And they look at the collapse.
the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700%
It pretends not to see it.
Activity: 102
May 13, 2018, 01:03:42 PM
Bitcoin is thought to be the best investment bitcoin because of the price increase too much. I do not agree with this idea. Not just bitcoin, there are other tokens as popular as bitcoin. You can also invest in them. Do not invest in a single jet, but consider different tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
May 13, 2018, 12:51:18 PM
It is good and profitable to invest on bitcoin but I don't believe it good for beginners to start investment with Bitcoin I will like to advise them to start with ALTCoin till they are used trading and investing to avoid regret of losing funds....
Activity: 215
May 13, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
I really enjoy bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment and it is profitable for us to plant stocks or work to make money in a satisfactory way because the bitcoin is different from others because of the digital coin payment.
Activity: 448
May 13, 2018, 12:13:35 PM
Thank you for writing this. Very many people lack patience. Bitcoin can not give you money overnight but if you are patient, you will see that the wait is worth it. Bitcoin has always performed and will give you good gain if you do a long term investment. Target between eight to twelve months and you will reap the gain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
May 13, 2018, 08:31:48 AM
Yes indeed for me bitcoin is the best investment now a days. Just imagine that you can be in a investment which you are not required to give your full time and effort. You also don't need those permits and manpowerw which are surely need more capital. Here in bitcoin you Just need a money to be your capital. What is the vital part of need here is patience and trust. Patience because you must wait for the right time when to buy and sell and Trust that the price or value of it will increase on your desired time.
MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
May 13, 2018, 08:28:27 AM
I think the best investment right now is in bitcoin because the profit earned from bitcoin is bigger and bitcoin has a good future and will continue to grow, so do not hesitate to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
May 13, 2018, 08:23:38 AM
You can't absolutely say that. Bitcoin also goes though ups and downs. And the other cryptos too experienced that especially the new ones. All cryptos have its own advantages and disadvantages. It justa matter of chance and luck on the side of investors and a matter of strategy and hardwork in the part of the makers of cryptos. There's an indirect relationship between the investors and the cryptos because the number of investors and their interaction with the crypto greatly affects the performance of it.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
May 13, 2018, 08:22:40 AM
Crypto is a good investment for long run. You should start a trade only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for afterwards.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
May 13, 2018, 08:17:55 AM
When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Actually not only bitcoin has shown significant grow last year, me personally made a good money on ETH, XRP, STRAT and many others altcoins which are not even on the first page of coinmarketcap.
I must admit that with bitcoin i made my first profit, and then i started to diversify it, and honestly that worked well for me.
As now i got more bitcoins as when i started my crypto journey, so most likely i will continue to do so.
Holding only bitcoin or ethereum doesn't seems that promising to me, i mean when you go all-in in one asset, this is highly risky thing to do.
Activity: 138
May 13, 2018, 08:16:59 AM
Yes I think the best investment is bitcoin, moreover many predict if bitcoin will become trend in year 2018 even though bitoin price at this time still not stable but still many investor hunting.
Yes bitcoin is the most famous and one of the crypto currency today.Lots of people's use Bitcoin as investment factor because many people believe in Bitcoin and live by this increasing their profits that's why it has a good investment in the future if we invest it.
Activity: 434
May 13, 2018, 07:39:00 AM
It is good to invest when you are at the year 2010 and planned to invest bitcoin because that day the bitcoin price was too cheap.  For now, we can't say about bitcoin because the price was too stable at dump price compare to it's highest price.  But if you believed by bitcoin, try to invest on it because you can know the answer if you'd try to set your bet.

For now, there are more alt coin that can get you a lot of profit than bitcoin and there are more opportunity to get by altcoins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
May 13, 2018, 07:38:27 AM
that's what some investors think in bitcoin losing their money they do not know dumping the price they do not know is that it will pump the bitcoin so I can say that if bitcoin invest the best with all the patience is needed
Exactly, having enough patience should apply in order to have a great amount of profit in the future. Also, the users must aware of the possible dropping of value since bitcoin is volatile that we didn't know the possible outcome of it's price. I believe bitcoin will increase soon since many users wishing the value of bitcoin will increase tremendously to have a huge amount of profit as what was happened last year.
Pages:
Jump to: