Pages:
Author

Topic: Best investment is bitcoin - page 9. (Read 1293 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 01:24:20 AM
I have read some posts that say a lot of losses in bitcoin. But that's all not true after I joined and invested in reality that was the opposite and much beneficial for myself. What is your opinion. Thanks
Yes, investing with bitcoin is very profitable. Those who say losses are those who are overshadowed by panic when prices fall, then they sell them for a bad price. We should know that the bitcoin price is fluctuating. So do not panic when the price actually falls.
Activity: 73
May 12, 2018, 01:23:03 AM
I really enjoy bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment and it is profitable for us to plant stocks or work to make money in a satisfactory way because the bitcoin is different from others because of the digital coin payment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
May 12, 2018, 01:21:50 AM
Looking at the popularity point of view, bitcoin might be considered as the best invedment indtrument among other coin.It is the first coin that has a monumental price movement like last year. Today's price is still the most expensive.But in term of capital gain, it is noted that other coins like eth has a bigger return on investment.etc price is cheaper than bitcoin so we can buy or invest more. As for me, I choose eth as the best choice for investment.
You are right, it's one of the advantages of bitcoin as a pioneer in cryptocurrency. Its position is stronger when most of its movement altcoin is affected by bitcoin. Sometime later, if bitcoin has increased then the same thing also happens to altcoin.
Investing with altcoin can also be the best option because many altcoins are also profitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 01:14:59 AM
The best investments is bitcoin of course because like I said eerier bitcoin have a best services among the rest in the crypytocurrency industry
because bitcoin company is the rank one over all in this business,
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
May 12, 2018, 01:01:49 AM
I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

Mostly complain those people who lost their savings playing on the stock exchange. Instead of just investing and forgetting!
Activity: 154
May 12, 2018, 12:53:45 AM
It is indeed true that bitcoin is one of the best investments that we could invest with.  Because it has good returns and good reputation. It is an investment with very simple process. With bitcoin we could assure that what we have invested will surely gain more. It is hassle free and more convenient investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 11, 2018, 08:11:33 PM
Investments in criptocurrencies are not always good investments, but no other investment has the potential for returns that cryptocurrency has today. We think that the btc was worth 100 dollars a few years ago and today it is worth almost 10,000. Which other investment is comparable?
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 08:04:21 PM
Looking at the popularity point of view, bitcoin might be considered as the best invedment indtrument among other coin.It is the first coin that has a monumental price movement like last year. Today's price is still the most expensive.But in term of capital gain, it is noted that other coins like eth has a bigger return on investment.etc price is cheaper than bitcoin so we can buy or invest more. As for me, I choose eth as the best choice for investment.
Activity: 165
May 11, 2018, 07:45:36 PM
I have read some posts that say a lot of losses in bitcoin. But that's all not true after I joined and invested in reality that was the opposite and much beneficial for myself. What is your opinion. Thanks
Activity: 86
May 11, 2018, 07:27:34 PM
Yes Bitcoin is the best investment compare to other sources. We can get more profit from bitcoin. If we invest today ot will save our future and our Next generation. Amd profit is also high.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 07:18:00 PM
Yeah indeed bitcoin is still the best place to invest. Because bitcoin prices are still high and higher than in other coins is the reason why bitcoin is still the best place to invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 11, 2018, 07:16:57 PM
Very good advice. It's the best strategy I know. Why trade every day and take the risk when you can just buy and forget until they grow up. Cool
Yes i agree on that, bitcoin is really the best investment of all coin in the crypto currrency market. It is the most trusted and the most popular coin that can lead everyone to gain a huge amount of profit in a verry simple process. I believe that many people used bitcoin on this present time as there number one source of an extra income, bitcoin is really helpful to those who trust and have a big faith on it.
Activity: 406
May 11, 2018, 07:12:29 PM
Very good advice. It's the best strategy I know. Why trade every day and take the risk when you can just buy and forget until they grow up. Cool
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
May 11, 2018, 07:05:46 PM
Just a lot of people can't wait. They want to make a profit every month, like they got a job. Cryptocurrencies are a difficult topic to understand and earnings.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
For me bitcoin is the best investment.some of people means that bitcoin is bad investment.but if I saw bitcoin is other investment as better than.more profit and good investment is its.suddenly its changed our life.Bitcoin is long running business.
Bitcoin for me is a good investment cause it give me hope and high income. I don't believe other people say that bitcoin is bad investment cause they don't know the benefits of bitcoin. In bitcoin it change my life to become better and successful in the future.

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 12:28:45 PM
I still believe that bitcoin is the best investment right now, because its high selling value, good security and easy and fast transactions make bitcoin the best investment available today and are in great demand by many people and investors around the world.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 11, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
I do not think so, there are now a lot of good coin to invest, investing in bitcoin is not the only option, and you can even invest in ICO projects you still have a lot of interest. leap.
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 12:17:47 PM
I agree, I still believe that Bitcoin is a great investment, so far I am satified with the returns I am getting and will get in the future. I am very positive about that because if you look at the bigger picture it is not just the volatility on a daily basis, Bitcoin's trend is upward year after year and so far, I am not worried about its price for this year because we are still not yet at the middle of the year, a lot of things can happen still, remember last year the price raised bigtime when it was already December, so I am not worried at all. This is something that those newbies need to learn, relax and be patient. Smiley
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 12:02:09 PM
I prefer  buying and holding different altcoins and BTC  because when you hold the price is usually growing and that's why  this way is the easiest investments with little risk.
Activity: 275
May 10, 2018, 04:41:56 AM
I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

Bitcoin is a very good investment and I am very confident with investing in bitcoin I will get a decent profit and that can change my mesa for the better.
Pages:
Jump to: