Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 100. (Read 357194 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 30, 2016, 11:21:51 AM
invest to projects that has high potential like ETH, WAVES and BRK coin.
they could really have huge value int he future so if you intend to invest the amount you can afford to keep. try these coins and buy from Exchanges.

if you want to invest on gambling site try bitvest.io the minimum is just 0.01 btc

Wait, isn't bitvest a gambling site? Are they willing to accept any investments for their site itself? If yes then that's great and I'm looking into it.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
June 30, 2016, 06:57:44 AM
I think the best investment is to use your bitcoin earnings to buy knowledge.. just like marketing making a website making appss games or programmer this is i think that the best way and best investment to have a knowledge and use it in the future..
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
June 30, 2016, 05:36:03 AM
invest to projects that has high potential like ETH, WAVES and BRK coin.
they could really have huge value int he future so if you intend to invest the amount you can afford to keep. try these coins and buy from Exchanges.

if you want to invest on gambling site try bitvest.io the minimum is just 0.01 btc
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 30, 2016, 05:14:46 AM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!
for me the must trusted site is no investment hashocean. He or she is paying. so better if you dare to invest want to BTC
I don't invest in hashocean because I am an intelligent investor, I carefully evaluate my investment and I select the best industry. I put big money on gambling sites and ICO for altcoins.
Is mining never profitable ? If the organisation gives proof of their installations (pictures of their miners for instance), it might be profitable without much risk. But of course, some obscure ugly website promising 200% a day from an infallible martingale method might not be the best investment  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2016, 02:38:24 AM
Please post here!
for me the must trusted site is no investment hashocean. He or she is paying. so better if you dare to invest want to BTC
I don't invest in hashocean because I am an intelligent investor, I carefully evaluate my investment and I select the best industry. I put big money on gambling sites and ICO for altcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 24, 2016, 11:48:39 AM
Please post here!
Activity: 560
June 24, 2016, 11:43:40 AM
Please post here!
i dont know what is the bestway to invest bitcoin
but investment in reality is not always make an profit, but also it can be risky.. i reccomend you not to invest all of you btc  Cool
yes you are right bro. all i do not invest because there are other sites that scammers. Alas, if all you are able bitcoin scam
Activity: 658
June 24, 2016, 08:37:00 AM
In my opinion, best investment with bitcoin is staking coin, buy some Hashrate from trusted cloud mining like hashflare or genesis
it would be very useful if the coin is emerging. but if it becomes popular then staking is not profitable. you will be more benefit if trade in these coins. I recommend because I've been there.

In other words, staker must do research before invest in staking coin. There are many coin to stake, but have low buy volume.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 24, 2016, 08:34:05 AM
In my opinion, best investment with bitcoin is staking coin, buy some Hashrate from trusted cloud mining like hashflare or genesis
I just wanna add hashnest trusted too, because they have support hardware by bitmain. But it is still has risk to scam so we must invest with we can lost it.

Yep, just like other investment sites, they will run away when there's no more investors coming in. The owner of the investment sites are all anonymous so I think that investing in any investment site is not a good idea. Go invest in other things like investing in opening a new business. Use your money as a capital of something. If you are too mine, mine by buying your own mining rig. Don't depend on those mining sites.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2016, 08:22:54 AM
I just wanna add hashnest trusted too, because they have support hardware by bitmain. But it is still has risk to scam so we must invest with we can lost it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
June 24, 2016, 08:15:03 AM
it would be very useful if the coin is emerging. but if it becomes popular then staking is not profitable. you will be more benefit if trade in these coins. I recommend because I've been there.
Activity: 658
June 24, 2016, 07:55:19 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
June 22, 2016, 11:04:07 PM
It is better to invest in several coins. For example you can buy some bitcoin and some Etheruem or litecoin.

Why Bitcoin itself better investment! If you not worry about the money You can start bitcoin mining because for small scale its not that much profitable. If you do in large scale that’s well good. Apart from mining investment You give loan on bitcoin and you can get the monthly interest and we can earn profit easily.

Stop posting if you dont know what you are talking about.
Activity: 644
June 22, 2016, 10:07:13 PM
It is better to invest in several coins. For example you can buy some bitcoin and some Etheruem or litecoin.

Why Bitcoin itself better investment! If you not worry about the money You can start bitcoin mining because for small scale its not that much profitable. If you do in large scale that’s well good. Apart from mining investment You give loan on bitcoin and you can get the monthly interest and we can earn profit easily.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 22, 2016, 08:02:05 PM
yeah , just make sure to not put all your money in one bracket! spread it like to 4 or 6 investment places. so you wouldn't suffering get a loss in one time only. you could recover it through another investment place. litecoin and dogecoin so far are the best choice if you want to invest in altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
June 22, 2016, 05:24:28 PM

Not a good idea to buy ethereum at the moment due to potential problems with it and current problems.
Also, it is a bad idea to buy any substantial amount of a coin if you don't know about it fully!

Spread your money, don't put all in one basket. Put some in bitcoin, some in altcoin, then your knowledge, maybe some stocks and gold.

That's is a great suggestion and i can say that investing quote helps me a lot when i was a newbie until now.

That does offer less chane of risk but can also bring in a lowwer amount of profit (but it is much more stable)!

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 22, 2016, 04:13:22 PM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 17, 2016, 02:03:56 AM
Spread your money, don't put all in one basket. Put some in bitcoin, some in altcoin, then your knowledge, maybe some stocks and gold.

That's is a great suggestion and i can say that investing quote helps me a lot when i was a newbie until now.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 15, 2016, 04:49:06 AM

I agree with this.  Never put all your egg in one basket, you should diversify your investment, invest in different field!  One is research a good project and invest in their ICO, exit when profit is seen, never invest in cloudmining (history tells, it will shutdown with your investment eventually), Real State investment is good too.  If you can manage to put up an online store and accept BTC as payment, that is another good investment too.  There are lots just do a good research and work hard to achieve whatever your goal is. Even a simple investment if you work hard to prosper it might be the best investment for you.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
June 14, 2016, 10:48:22 AM
There are allot of good investments but you have to be sure that you are getting any profit otherwise you dont have anything about the investing so pick the right ones.
Pages:
Jump to: