Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 104. (Read 357194 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 25, 2016, 04:53:06 AM
Best investment is sell some dayis before Halving and Rebuy after some weeks at lower price.

that's actually also what i have in mind for the upcoming block halving. i will sell 1 or 2 days before the block halving as i believe in these days the highest point will be reached. once the block halving has taken place i expect huge dumps to tank the price down heavily. i will surely buy back at much lower price levels.
The best investment that you can make now is that you have to buy Bitcoin at a low value and that is because the chance is higher to win some money with it and that is nice.
But of course it will be hard to earn some money with Bitcoin because it takes a long time to have a higher value.

The $440 price for the bitcoin is low at the moment. We might not see that price in a few months.
Activity: 364
May 25, 2016, 04:01:43 AM
Best investment is sell some dayis before Halving and Rebuy after some weeks at lower price.

that's actually also what i have in mind for the upcoming block halving. i will sell 1 or 2 days before the block halving as i believe in these days the highest point will be reached. once the block halving has taken place i expect huge dumps to tank the price down heavily. i will surely buy back at much lower price levels.
The best investment that you can make now is that you have to buy Bitcoin at a low value and that is because the chance is higher to win some money with it and that is nice.
But of course it will be hard to earn some money with Bitcoin because it takes a long time to have a higher value.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2016, 10:08:18 PM

We are having the same plan here brothers, of course the price will rise because of the hype effect and we could take advantage to that event, I hope I can generate as much as money to buy some bitcoins for preparation of that one.
legendary
Activity: 896
May 24, 2016, 05:01:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 24, 2016, 02:40:13 PM

There are different investments that you can make. But if you now invest in some coins, than there will be a chance that you can have some profit.
I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin and understand what it can do. But that will happen in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hallo world!
May 24, 2016, 01:03:41 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
May 24, 2016, 12:59:31 PM
Help out with new coins as they're announced, you never know when your contributions might pay off, even if it takes months or years Smiley
Activity: 714
May 24, 2016, 12:47:57 PM
the Investment for bitcoin is trading bitcoin it is selft even if i am still learning about that.
The best investment indeed is trading, but trading need luck and skill, but its the best way to earn
You can also combine with alt coin trading, in fact trading alt coin can be more profitable and the capital to start is lower than bitcoin
that is why i am still learning about trading, and the problem of alt coins is there are many shitcoin and they more dangerous than trade bitcoin its self.

When it comes down to altcoins please only focus on the top 10 altcoins. There is no need to try to get a big win with some unknown altcoin. In the end you will end up losing a lot of money.
So play safe and go with the big boys.
Activity: 518
May 24, 2016, 11:15:26 AM
the Investment for bitcoin is trading bitcoin it is selft even if i am still learning about that.
The best investment indeed is trading, but trading need luck and skill, but its the best way to earn
You can also combine with alt coin trading, in fact trading alt coin can be more profitable and the capital to start is lower than bitcoin
that is why i am still learning about trading, and the problem of alt coins is there are many shitcoin and they more dangerous than trade bitcoin its self.
Activity: 266
Crypto Geek
May 24, 2016, 09:09:24 AM
there are allot of invests you could do with your coins the best ones are the invests on companys who needs to grow. But you have to choose the right one witch you think is growing that big after a couple of years. You will get the biggest profit out of that instead of investing a small amount in already big companys.

Best investment is saving as much bitcoin possible within a span of 5 to 10 years. So you does't need to think of the future earning also if you feel its not secure just make trade and have your investment in long term market.

I really wish you are right  Grin
Activity: 644
May 24, 2016, 07:09:33 AM
there are allot of invests you could do with your coins the best ones are the invests on companys who needs to grow. But you have to choose the right one witch you think is growing that big after a couple of years. You will get the biggest profit out of that instead of investing a small amount in already big companys.

Best investment is saving as much bitcoin possible within a span of 5 to 10 years. So you does't need to think of the future earning also if you feel its not secure just make trade and have your investment in long term market.
Activity: 574
May 24, 2016, 05:44:07 AM
The best investment you can make in my opinion is your spare time. Devote your spare time into something. You are basically liquidating time, which is an asset as well, into something tangible. Instead of sitting around playing games, you could be earning some extra cash for yourself to have some fun over the weekends.

If you fail, all you have sacrificed is time which would otherwise be wasted. So there is no risk whatsoever unlike other investments.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 24, 2016, 05:31:57 AM
You invest for free

I like the way you put it
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 24, 2016, 03:52:39 AM
3. Buy some good altcoin and then stake. this is for medium - long term project
what is good altcoin?
 Wink Smiley

Every investment is dangerous because of the risk associated to it, even if the project is promising it has also a chance to not succeed in the future or may crush at the middle of its popularity, so let us just invest what we can afford to lose.

i do not agree...every investment is not dangerous...
I know it because I propose an "UNRISKY" investment...
You invest for free and you get dividends and bonuses...
The system pays you back little by little...
this means that you invest for free and little by little you get real satoshi...
And if you are in a hurry...you sell your investment so you get satoshi quicker...(perhaps even more if the bonuses are high)

As you can see...every investment is not dangerous...
Thank you very much winspiral...(lol)
Activity: 364
May 23, 2016, 11:05:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 22, 2016, 09:47:07 PM
what is good altcoin?
 Wink Smiley

you may have to find that for yourself.
Ensure you search different rates and fluctuations.
I'd suggest YObit for an exchange though do your research on the coins you want to buy, some may turn out to e scams. It is also useful to store the cons in places such as online on different sites as some altcoinnns are scams made by the developers in order to steal .dat files of other coins.

Altcoins are dangerous to invest so invest only after researching an altcoin and don't go for the new coins, how tempting this may be.You want to max. profit against an affordable risk.
Not a 100% risk where you can lose 100% of your investment.
Every investment is dangerous because of the risk associated to it, even if the project is promising it has also a chance to not succeed in the future or may crush at the middle of its popularity, so let us just invest what we can afford to lose.
Activity: 406
May 22, 2016, 03:58:29 PM
what is good altcoin?
 Wink Smiley

I'd suggest YObit for an exchange though do your research on the coins you want to buy, some may turn out to e scams. It is also useful to store the cons in places such as online on different sites as some altcoinnns are scams made by the developers in order to steal .dat files of other coins.

Altcoins are dangerous to invest so invest only after researching an altcoin and don't go for the new coins, how tempting this may be.You want to max. profit against an affordable risk.
Not a 100% risk where you can lose 100% of your investment.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
May 22, 2016, 08:42:29 AM
what is good altcoin?
 Wink Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 22, 2016, 07:11:53 AM
If you know for free a better investment system than my u2 system...let me know.

Selling earning:1439.228 satoshi
Claiming for free earning:1033.87180114 satoshi
Re-invest earning:1446.12650847 satoshi
VIP bonus earning:1147.83404348 satoshi
Destroy bonus earning:1439.228 satoshi

Yes it seems to good to be true...but it works...
Have fun...and please tell me about better...you will have difficulties to find...
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
May 22, 2016, 05:01:50 AM
what is good altcoin?
 Wink Smiley
Jump to: