Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 11. (Read 357193 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 07:45:32 AM
Honestly when I was new I was attracted with HYIP sites because they offer great return but when I made a mistake that is the time I realized and now the only way I do and been doing this for years is just by holding my bitcoins. I have a short term and long term investment, I am buying at dip and selling at peak for my short term and it works for me doing the same trend over and over again.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 11, 2018, 07:43:26 AM
If you have time and you really want to earn  bitcoin i suggest to join in some airdrops or bounties in this case you don't need to invest your money.All you need to do is to promote some of the upcoming projects and they will pay you of their own coin.You can sell it to become bitcoin.There are some faucet as well that are giving bitcoin.Remember in crypto industry patience is always a virtue.If you have some extra money and you want to invest, just buy bitcoin and wait for its value to become high that's easy as ABC.Never forget the golden rule in crypto "Invest the money that you can afford to lose". Good luck.
If everyone all wants to make money easy like you said, do you think we have bounty campaign to promote? The meaning of bounty is promote ICO project to the community as more as possible. More people know this project, more people will become the buyer and investor of this project. What thing you said are making the buyer become the bounty hunter and bounty will be die soon.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 05:47:31 AM
The best investment is trading I think because by generating 0.5 / day on a regular and consistent basis it will grow big, and it doesn't seem to need large scale capital. But investing in altcoin is only profitable if the price of BTC does not grow fast.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 26, 2018, 03:23:20 AM
If you have time and you really want to earn  bitcoin i suggest to join in some airdrops or bounties in this case you don't need to invest your money.All you need to do is to promote some of the upcoming projects and they will pay you of their own coin.You can sell it to become bitcoin.There are some faucet as well that are giving bitcoin.Remember in crypto industry patience is always a virtue.If you have some extra money and you want to invest, just buy bitcoin and wait for its value to become high that's easy as ABC.Never forget the golden rule in crypto "Invest the money that you can afford to lose". Good luck.
Activity: 364
January 26, 2018, 01:57:07 AM
I'd go for long term investment though. If I'm just earning my btc through the signature campaign to which I'm having fun as well. I would just make use of it by investing on coins that are very notable and hold them for good. Currently I'm holding good coins such as Waves, ETH and DAO.  there are lot more which has potential really so once i get to have bags of them, I'll buy some other coins as investment.
Activity: 132
January 26, 2018, 12:43:18 AM
It seems good to invest BITCOIN to me. because at the beginning of the year the cost of bitcoin has dropped, i think it will increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 02:27:12 PM
It depends on many things, such as the technology that the product has. You also  must to choose the right time to buy it. 

As we already know, the price of things changes with time. So if you have a good information about a coin, buy some before it becomes too expensive.

Learning and growing from experiences will make you wiser and more self confident.
Activity: 378
January 25, 2018, 01:40:18 PM
Investing in Bitcoin will be not that bad and that is because the value is always changing so there will be always a moment that you can sell it but the most important is when you are going to sell it.
And to make now an investment will be bad because the value of Bitcoin started already to rise so that have to change.
Activity: 308
January 25, 2018, 12:39:01 PM
In my opinion. The best investments depend on your ability and knowledge. Before you enter to the investment, you should always be  prepared. If you don’t know your investment, there are a lot course on the Google or you can buy books, attend a seminar to improve your ability and skill. The best investment nowadays is bitcoin because the value is on the dip. Bitcoin can also buy the minor coins like bash, Ripple, and others. Good luck have fun on your investment.
There is a big risk in investing so you have to make sure you did research before risking your money to have better success rate.
So far, the best investment I can recommend is the crypto market, it's getting bigger and its still young at the moment but the development is getting better so we can expect the increase of value overtime.

Many people join ICOs randomly and then they be very upset. People should make a good research before they start their investments. This is the only way of not losing money and making the best investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 06:43:34 AM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!
Beside trading you likewise have some other options. Contrary from what other individuals say remain away in cloud mining. Some of them wind up misleading you later on. Try getting some equipment for mining. Indeed it's expensive due to the power yet it's significantly more protected in case you're simply attempting to get some additional salary.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
January 22, 2018, 05:20:08 AM
In my opinion. The best investments depend on your ability and knowledge. Before you enter to the investment, you should always be  prepared. If you don’t know your investment, there are a lot course on the Google or you can buy books, attend a seminar to improve your ability and skill. The best investment nowadays is bitcoin because the value is on the dip. Bitcoin can also buy the minor coins like bash, Ripple, and others. Good luck have fun on your investment.
There is a big risk in investing so you have to make sure you did research before risking your money to have better success rate.
So far, the best investment I can recommend is the crypto market, it's getting bigger and its still young at the moment but the development is getting better so we can expect the increase of value overtime.
Merit: 105
January 21, 2018, 10:26:25 PM
Activity: 27
January 21, 2018, 07:18:37 PM
in present days the best investment I think is bitcoin. the speculation is that in present time if we invest in bitcoin it wil be a wise decision. as it is espected that in future the bitcoin rate will grow more and more.

Ey, but don't forget to diversify your portfolio. Diversification is mandatory when we are thinking in investements.
Activity: 419
January 21, 2018, 06:53:51 PM
Please post here!

In my opinion, you better to invest in Bitcoin as mother of all crypto currencies. It has huge volume of investors and the price keeps on rising though there are some dips but that's normal in trading. As we can check the trend of Bitcoin from early this year until now, the price is so high and I know this will continue until next year as speculated. You may try Altcoins like, ETH, Ripple, BCH, LTC, Dash, etc. because their prices really performs well this year. Just invest to top Altcoins and Bitcoin and hold so you can never go wrong. Also we need to read the news about Bitcoin forecast so that we will know what will happen in the future and make plans out of it.

For long term steady growth in value then it's Bitcoin. Dollar cost average your Bitcoin purchases and watch the value grow. If you have more time than money play the ICO game for short term potentially massive returns. It only takes one ICO going 2X to cover ten ICO that loose 10%. It is a gamble, but the odds are attractive. Never spend more than you can afford to loose.
LOL! You let the percent x2 of ICO projects made you have wrong idea. Remember if the price of ICO token can x2, it can dump 50%. The ratio to pump/dump is same. Low demand, high price => Low demand, low price soon Smiley.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 07:41:09 AM
in present days the best investment I think is bitcoin. the speculation is that in present time if we invest in bitcoin it wil be a wise decision. as it is espected that in future the bitcoin rate will grow more and more.
Activity: 46
December 29, 2017, 12:49:14 AM
First all make notes how much amount you want to invest? Either it will be long term or short term? Are you patienceful and can handle the stress? if answer is yes then  invest and try to be update if need diversify the investment.Best investment is hold coins for long time will make you financial free and stable future.

Also be sure not to make only one large Bitcoin purchase. Dollar cost average your purchases weekly or monthly and always buy the same US$ amount each time. Yo
Activity: 46
December 29, 2017, 12:37:48 AM
Please post here!

In my opinion, you better to invest in Bitcoin as mother of all crypto currencies. It has huge volume of investors and the price keeps on rising though there are some dips but that's normal in trading. As we can check the trend of Bitcoin from early this year until now, the price is so high and I know this will continue until next year as speculated. You may try Altcoins like, ETH, Ripple, BCH, LTC, Dash, etc. because their prices really performs well this year. Just invest to top Altcoins and Bitcoin and hold so you can never go wrong. Also we need to read the news about Bitcoin forecast so that we will know what will happen in the future and make plans out of it.

For long term steady growth in value then it's Bitcoin. Dollar cost average your Bitcoin purchases and watch the value grow. If you have more time than money play the ICO game for short term potentially massive returns. It only takes one ICO going 2X to cover ten ICO that loose 10%. It is a gamble, but the odds are attractive. Never spend more than you can afford to loose.
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 12:03:25 AM
Please post here!

Activity: 11
December 28, 2017, 09:50:06 PM
In my opinion, best way for investment from bitcoin is a half from it change to US dollar and make a small rented house for student and it will give you money every month. And a half against invest in bitcoin and sell it if you are thinking its profits for you.  Its only my opinion,  sorry if it is bad options
Activity: 5
December 28, 2017, 02:56:55 PM
https://world-mining.net/397111566/

https://world-mining.net/397111566/">https://world-mining.net/invites/en/2.gif"/>
Pages:
Jump to: