Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Investments - page 15. (Read 357193 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 05, 2017, 09:21:37 AM

The best investment so far that I got was ETH and TAAS which I kept buying for dividends to earn. If the team distributes every quarter, this is pretty much enough for me.

Money can't buy happiness, but with out adequate money - we are certain can't happy at all...

Even when you finally got the love of your life, its never enough to make both of you happy without money. But money will help grow the love.

I really don’t understand a point in declaring bitcoin illegal because there is nothing wrong in using this currency. It is just like other investments but is more profitable and people are really happy by working with bitcoin and working for bitcoin.

The way it increases and decreases in value is not only exciting for people but also highly profitable as well. Buying at low and selling high has been the most successful strategy of profit with bitcoin.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME
December 04, 2017, 02:23:44 AM
Only those Whales are HODL bitcoin, that include me... muahahahahhaa Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC mooning too far... away..!!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 10:50:03 PM
wow , this topic belongs to 2015 , now u must be a rich guy if u have invested just on bitcoin nothing else!
hope u got a good precentages if u have invested on any thing else! Wink
Lol i don't think he keep those investment till now.
Activity: 120
December 03, 2017, 04:41:31 PM
I think it would be better to invest in bitcoin.With Bitcoin, you can certainly make good profits.Bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day.Bitcoin is now more expensive. When the price is low then buy it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 01:59:06 PM
What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

most sites focus on exchange between coins and escrow online markets .

for me best one is services sites like  web sites and hardware rant or any hardware depend on bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
December 03, 2017, 01:54:16 PM
Bitcoin is the best investment for this time. you can earn some ideas and knowledge in tradings.
If you invest in altcoin it has a chance to get more profit. but it is risky to do. thanks.
Banks are running just because we people are placing our money into it and when everyone will know about bitcoin which is itself a bank people will totally leave banking system because banks give profit on annual basis and to the higher investor but bitcoin is the neutral banking which give equally to all and there is no discrimination in bitcoin system so bitcoin is best in all aspect than the current banking system.
No, we wont.
You have to use bank. I don't know from where you are and what are laws in your country, but I know in many countries you have to use bank. You have to receive your salary to your bank account. Unless you don't want to work anymore ever in that case you are not obligated to use banks, otherwise you are.
Banking system is the power of every country. It proves the power and ifluence of government and country in the economy. No bank, no government and these things do not exist in the world's economy. Wink
every now and then it is much better and always good also if are in bank system too cause we dont all know how long it may exist this kind of currency always check some positive and negative that can happen in this currency not always the positive and for what are the most now in our time and we know how good the bank system too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
bitcoin is love
December 03, 2017, 11:44:47 AM
wow , this topic belongs to 2015 , now u must be a rich guy if u have invested just on bitcoin nothing else!
hope u got a good precentages if u have invested on any thing else! Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 11:11:39 AM
Bitcoin is the best investment for this time. you can earn some ideas and knowledge in tradings.
If you invest in altcoin it has a chance to get more profit. but it is risky to do. thanks.
Banks are running just because we people are placing our money into it and when everyone will know about bitcoin which is itself a bank people will totally leave banking system because banks give profit on annual basis and to the higher investor but bitcoin is the neutral banking which give equally to all and there is no discrimination in bitcoin system so bitcoin is best in all aspect than the current banking system.
No, we wont.
You have to use bank. I don't know from where you are and what are laws in your country, but I know in many countries you have to use bank. You have to receive your salary to your bank account. Unless you don't want to work anymore ever in that case you are not obligated to use banks, otherwise you are.
Banking system is the power of every country. It proves the power and ifluence of government and country in the economy. No bank, no government and these things do not exist in the world's economy. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 03, 2017, 08:31:33 AM
When making a chosen investment (including Bitcoin), you have to think twice. How much you can invest and how much you can afford to lose. And no matter how sure you are in your investment it's never wise to invest all your money without diversifying, that is always a risk, you can always lose and you have to be prepared to that and have plan B.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
December 03, 2017, 08:22:25 AM
No, we wont.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 06:04:33 AM
Investing in bitcoins will always be an best investment to make but we cannot rely only on single investment and its better to diversify it at different places by investing in top 10 altcoins or in good ICO projects where the chances of making good profits is even higher and if you cannot take a risk of investing then its good to buy bitcoins and hold it for a long term as you can make good money simply by doing nothing.
Activity: 115
Get your share of the future
December 03, 2017, 05:19:06 AM
Please post here!
Buy altcoin at the developer of rhe altcoin is have an initial coin offering (ICO) its good to buy coin at that time because there are many chance that the price of that altcoin will be rise, then your wealth will grow in form of that altcoin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
December 03, 2017, 04:38:29 AM
Money can't buy happiness, but with out adequate money - we are certain can't happy at all...

well said bro...  since money works for us, it will surely be our "worker" for the rest of our life passive income. money absolutely can make us happier.
Definitely, that is why we are seeking for money now, we are in the crypto world so I can say that we have a good chance to make money here.
The opportunity is already in front of us, so let's start taking risk because this kind of risk might be big but some people are already successful.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME
December 03, 2017, 03:14:00 AM

well said bro...  since money works for us, it will surely be our "worker" for the rest of our life passive income. money absolutely can make us happier.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
December 02, 2017, 04:01:39 AM

The best investment so far that I got was ETH and TAAS which I kept buying for dividends to earn. If the team distributes every quarter, this is pretty much enough for me.

Even when you finally got the love of your life, its never enough to make both of you happy without money. But money will help grow the love.

Activity: 287
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 09:48:55 AM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
November 30, 2017, 12:47:53 AM
Well when buying btc you already made an investment. Just think about all those people that bought btc when it was out at 300 usd a couple years ago... probably just keep buying is the best choice
You also have to limit yourself, buying all the time is just like putting all your money in bitcoin, that is a risky move as bitcoin is not
guaranteed that it will continue to rise, think of the risk, so never go all in but instead invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 60
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.
November 29, 2017, 06:25:30 PM
Please post here!
There are many various way to invest your bitcoin. I suggest you to invest in ICO, its a good way to grow your wealth. But you should keep follow the progress of the project by joining telegram group, twitter or the ANN thread, by keep following any every news update you will have enough information to make good strategy.
How many ICOs have outperformed BTC over a long-medium time period? It seems many of them don't pan out, and the gains are illusory. You shouldn't blindly invest in ICOs - there are lots of factors from valuation to project potential to consider. For every one ETH, there are a hundred duds as well.

many of ICO, I think focused on short-term profit. In many I didn't even see estimated financial model, although in fact for any commercial project it is obligatory!   Undecided
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 02:33:11 PM
Well when buying btc you already made an investment. Just think about all those people that bought btc when it was out at 300 usd a couple years ago... probably just keep buying is the best choice
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
November 28, 2017, 01:59:09 PM
Please post here!
There are many various way to invest your bitcoin. I suggest you to invest in ICO, its a good way to grow your wealth. But you should keep follow the progress of the project by joining telegram group, twitter or the ANN thread, by keep following any every news update you will have enough information to make good strategy.
How many ICOs have outperformed BTC over a long-medium time period? It seems many of them don't pan out, and the gains are illusory. You shouldn't blindly invest in ICOs - there are lots of factors from valuation to project potential to consider. For every one ETH, there are a hundred duds as well.
Pages:
Jump to: